Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    BM Hunter only get a 4% buff? We need at least 20%!
    yep, but now we only need another 16%! its something i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    At least DH has some utility to justify taking them. WW has absolutely nothing. And DH is above middle of the pack on damage anyways.
    ah yes yes The Famous no Utility Windwalker who just happens to have

Leg Sweep
    Paralysis
    Ring of Peace
    Windwalking
    Detox
    Tigers Lust if skilled

I swear do you People even play the Game you are bitching about ??

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone was waiting for destro/demono lock and survival hunters nerfs, but I guess those ones are welcome (even if monks are doing fine I guess ? Saw one with 19k overall last time)

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Everyone was waiting for destro/demono lock and survival hunters nerfs, but I guess those ones are welcome (even if monks are doing fine I guess ? Saw one with 19k overall last time)
    let survival have their moment to shine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Well, it says "ALL" damage abilities - it doesn´t say it gets 3-4% increase in damage. It is going to end up a bit more than just that if you play it right.
    *audible confusion*

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    let survival have their moment to shine ?
    It's the first time since vanilla that survival has been viable and, in this case, best.. BM and MM has been the "proper" specs for what? 16 years?

I could easily make a deal with hunters. Learn to use Bloodlust, and I'm fine if you want a % damage boost.
    I can't understand hunters refusal to use Bloodlust (if they're the only BL class in a mythic run)

4% buffs to specs that are doing less ST dps than tanks, while warlocks have 2 specs in top 2, and others have both dps specs in the gutter

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    ?????????????????? Tell me you don't play the game well without saying it.
    Retribution paladin is garbage. You dont play well the game.
    Mid to low DPS in raids, ok damge in M+
    PvP is/isnt good. If your opp sucks you nuke him if he have 2 or more neurons he infinit cc you when you pop wings and gg. without wings ret have almost zero damage. ZERO mobility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Akerfeldt View Post
    4% buffs to specs that are doing less ST dps than tanks, while warlocks have 2 specs in top 2, and others have both dps specs in the gutter
    I was survival for almost all of Cata and BM was absolute trash to play. You couldn't bring it to raids. It started out as the best spec but BM was so broken in Vanilla, it is where the word Huntard was born.

That is some lazy fucking buffing right there. Just blanket buffing 4% and calling it a day.

Imagine being as lazy as blizzard. Its incomprehensible how little they're actually doing with all the resources they have at disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    At least DH has some utility to justify taking them. WW has absolutely nothing. And DH is above middle of the pack on damage anyways.
    No utility? I mean, WW is low on dmg, but man, no utility on WW? xD what..?

UNCAP outlaw's blade flurry (or atleast raise it). Let pirates be competative in aoe situations.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Ret paladins are garbage right now and they never do shit WTF
    Umm what. I average like 10k dps on my ret in offspec, with a 190ilvl leggo and unity on my ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    That is some lazy fucking buffing right there. Just blanket buffing 4% and calling it a day.

Imagine being as lazy as blizzard. Its incomprehensible how little they're actually doing with all the resources they have at disposal.
    4% to all dmg abilities is actually more like a 10%-15% buff in dps across the board. It is good. WW itself plays well, it did not need gameplay changes just tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgran View Post
    It's the first time since vanilla that survival has been viable and, in this case, best.. BM and MM has been the "proper" specs for what? 16 years?

I could easily make a deal with hunters. Learn to use Bloodlust, and I'm fine if you want a % damage boost.
    I can't understand hunters refusal to use Bloodlust (if they're the only BL class in a mythic run)
    This is patently false. Surv has had multiple tiers post-vanilla where they were top 5 and even more where they were plenty viable.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    4% to all dmg abilities is actually more like a 10%-15% buff in dps across the board. It is good. WW itself plays well, it did not need gameplay changes just tuning.
    Lol, that's not how math works. If all damage abilities is increased by 4%, those abilities have their damage increased by 4% making the total max increase...4%. For arguments sake, if 100% of your damage is from abilities (no auto attack) you will see 4% damage increase TOTAL. However, since auto attack is not an ability, auto attack classes will see less than 4% buff total. Pressing one ability does not increase the next by 4% and the one after that by 4% to eventually get 10-15% overall. lol.

[QUOTE=Utrrabbit;53746936]Umm what. I average like 10k dps on my ret in offspec, with a 190ilvl leggo and unity on my ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt it. more like the first 20seconds u pull 10k

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Retribution paladin is garbage. You dont play well the game.
    Mid to low DPS in raids, ok damge in M+
    PvP is/isnt good. If your opp sucks you nuke him if he have 2 or more neurons he infinit cc you when you pop wings and gg. without wings ret have almost zero damage. ZERO mobility.
    I can almost 100% guarantee that you aren't very good at raiding/M+/or pvp

if anything, ret does more damage than the majority of other melee speccs in the game right now, they are definitely viable, they just don't bring a buff/debuff/mobility to cheese mechanics or synergize with a whole raid comp

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=steellz;53747130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Umm what. I average like 10k dps on my ret in offspec, with a 190ilvl leggo and unity on my ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt it. more like the first 20seconds u pull 10k
    you aren't playing ret correctly or you're crazily undergeared if you aren't averaging 10k single target in raids

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Everyone was waiting for destro/demono lock and survival hunters nerfs, but I guess those ones are welcome
    Maybe after the MDI (hopefully). It's fine that SV Hunter is finally in a good state, but please not that OP. Same for Destro Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    This is patently false. Surv has had multiple tiers post-vanilla where they were top 5 and even more where they were plenty viable.
    When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgran View Post
    When was that?
    Mop, at least at soo raid, surv was the best spec