15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    could you point me towards all the red dragon druids? or are we just to assume any one who uses nature magic has all of the same abilities?
    So if nature magic can do something then why can't the red flight use nature magic to do that as well? The green flight wasn't about healing but about nature. They received their gifts from Eonar the same as the red flight.

What about the red dragon that healed the corruption of a black dragon egg? You know the story of how Wrathion was born. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Rheastrasza

What about a Red Dragon healing other red dragons? https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Draconic_Mending and https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Vermillion_Mender
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-01 at 10:07 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So if nature magic can do something then why can't the red flight use nature magic to do that as well? The green flight wasn't about healing but about nature. They received their gifts from Eonar the same as the red flight.
    I don't know why cant Shamans turn into bears and cats?

What about the red dragon that healed the corruption of a black dragon egg? You know the story of how Wrathion was born. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Rheastrasza
    You know Rhea didn't Heal the egg right? she researched ways to then had a gnome improve on her research she didn't use any sort of dragon magic to heal it.
    I made a calculated decision in revealing my identity to you, <name>. I needed you to trust me, but I can no longer stay here in Lethlor Ravine, as my cover has quite clearly been blown.

You may be able to slip away unnoticed, however. Here, take the results of our research, and bring them west. At Agmond's End, you will find a gnome who knows what to do with these samples.

Hurry, <name>! You mustn't loiter here any longer than necessary!
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The...le_Doctor_Blam

<Dr. Blam stares at the egg in awed silence, blinks a few times, then looks up at you.>

D... did you see that? Incredible! My titan thing idea worked! With your help, of course.

We'll want to get these back to Rhea. She's not at Lethlor Ravine any more; it sounds like she blew her cover pretty well when she transformed into her true form in front of all those whelps. She's now in the west, staying at an Alliance camp called Dragon's Mouth.

She'll be waiting for you. And that egg.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Int...agon%27s_Mouth

- - - Updated - - -

The mender's aren't dragons they are dragon spawn which are mortals changed by interacting with the flight's.

@Loreology Dragonmen = Drakonids? To create dragonmen without Nefarian’s influence possible?” “Metzen has ruled that they are separate races from the dragon race. They became dragonspawn and drakonid thanks to the dragons they served (via intentional alteration or via “unintended side effect of hanging out with dragons”).”
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dra...wn#cite_note-3
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    The mender's aren't dragons they are dragon spawn which are mortals changed by interacting with the flight's.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dra...wn#cite_note-3
    So they aren't using the power of the filghts that changed them? Lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    So they aren't using the power of the filghts that changed them? Lol.
    They could be using any number of powers as there just isn’t enough lore on them and there change to tell us how they work at the moment.

Saying they got healing powers from the red flight is no more or less valid then saying they were all priest and are Using the light to heal as we just don’t have any real info on them.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Saying they got healing powers from the red flight is no more or less valid then saying they were all priest and are Using the light to heal as we just don’t have any real info on them.
    So they get transformed by the Flights but don't get any power in the process. It is amazing how you say you need lore to explicitly state something while this entire discussion is about you dismissing lore explicitly stating the Red Flight can heal.

7+ Year Old Account
    So they get transformed by the Flights but don't get any power in the process. It is amazing how you say you need lore to explicitly state something while this entire discussion is about you dismissing lore explicitly stating the Red Flight can heal.
    we don’t know if they get powers or not as there isn’t lore on the subject as of yet, if you want to make up that they do go for it I can’t stop you.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-05-01 at 10:59 PM.

Your whole premise is that the Life dragonflight doesn’t heal when two of the currently most visible lore characters exist as a direct product of their healing.

Hell, Alexstrasza herself is one of the best healers in HotS.

15+ Year Old Account
    we don’t know if they get powers or not as there isn’t lore on the subject as of yet, if you want to make up that they do go for it I can’t stop you.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The...of_Alexstrasza
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Hope_Yet_Remains

What about these quests then? It indicates that Alexstrasza and her power can heal pretty much the same as any other healing magic in WoW. While they are a tribute to an employee that died they are still canon when as confirmed by Blizzard in a Shadowlands interview. His soul was bound to the realm of light.

http://lorekeeper.net/en/maldraxxus-...steve-danuser/

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but in a recent interview Blizz revealed that Rogues, Priests, and Mages will be available to all races in the future (aside from Dracthyr presumably) starting in Patch 10.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The...of_Alexstrasza
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Hope_Yet_Remains

What about these quests then? It indicates that Alexstrasza and her power can heal pretty much the same as any other healing magic in WoW. While they are a tribute to an employee that died they are still canon when as confirmed by Blizzard in a Shadowlands interview. His soul was bound to the realm of light.

http://lorekeeper.net/en/maldraxxus-...steve-danuser/
    I’d say it indicates the opposite, “cleansing the body in favor of life anew” the hesitation about the effects on one’s body and it not being the salvation that we seek makes all of it come across as a prescribed burn like we see at the wrath gate where she thinks his body will be consumed but will atleast be saved form undeath.

That or he’d have a similar fate as bolvar not healed but also unable to die stuck inbetween not having a great time.

15+ Year Old Account
    That or he’d have a similar fate as bolvar not healed but also unable to die stuck inbetween not having a great time.
    And yet he didn't meet that fate when he tried to use her magic to be healed. Strange how your conclusion isn't actually supported by the quests themselves. You keep hyper focusing on prescribed burn when it has been shown that isn't what her power is about. She has the same power as Ysera which you readily accept as being normal healing even though they are both the same mastery over life and nature.

7+ Year Old Account
    And yet he didn't meet that fate when he tried to use her magic to be healed. Strange how your conclusion isn't actually supported by the quests themselves. You keep hyper focusing on prescribed burn when it has been shown that isn't what her power is about. She has the same power as Ysera which you readily accept as being normal healing even though they are both the same mastery over life and nature.
    Yes and he also wasn’t healed your conclusion is just as unsupported as my own.

We are both grasping at our own interruptions neither of which are supported by the quest just like the dragonkin.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-05-02 at 02:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes and he always wasn’t healed your conclusion is just as unsupported as my own.
    Her magic was used in an attempt to cure turning into an undead. It didn't cause death and only flowers to appear in response. It was attempting to heal the same as any other healing would. The quest line first goes to Keeper Remulos. Then Alexstraza. Then the Naaru who also couldn't heal it but bound the soul instead.

The quest supports the magic of the Red Dragonflight being able to heal. The lore supports it. So the only one grasping at straws is yourself who continually finds a way to deny in an effort to save face because you originally claimed the Red Dragonflight had nothing to do with healing.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-02 at 02:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Her magic was used in an attempt to cure turning into an undead. It didn't cause death and only flowers to appear in response. It was attempting to heal the same as any other healing would. The quest line first goes to Keeper Remulos. Then Alexstraza. Then the Naaru who also couldn't heal it but bound the soul instead

The quest supports the magic of the Red Dragonflight being able to heal. The lore supports it. So the only one grasping at straws is yourself who continually finds a way to deny in an effort to save face because you originally claimed the Red Dragonflight had nothing to do with healing.
    it's used in an attempt to cleanse his body so new life can grow with alex her self unsure if a persons body can endure and warning against it being what you may want.

You say that's healing I say it's the same as what happens at the wrath gate, Neither happen Neither is supported by the quest. Just like with the dragonsworn the wraithon quest all nature magic users being able to do the same thing or ysera and alex having the same powers or any thing else you can keep pretending that all this stuff acts exactly how you want it to but its still all unsupported.

15+ Year Old Account
    it's used in an attempt to cleanse his body so new life can grow with alex her self unsure if a persons body can endure and warning against it being what you may want.
    No. It is used to save him from dying and turning into an undead creature not to create new life. Lol. The quest says that Alexstrasza is unsure if the body will be left unchanged in the process. And not that the body is required to be changed. Because again the premise is that plague of undeath is hard to cure. Even the Naaru can't save him and merely binds his soul.

Ysera and Alexstrasza have the same powers because they were given the same power by Eonar. Ysera was charged with the Emerald Dream while Alexstrasza was charged with all life. It is why she got the same title as Eonar. They both have power over Nature and use Nature. It isn't pretending and it is supported by the lore as I've already pointed out to you.

You are bound to the waking Dream of Creation. Nature is your realm, and all things have caught glimpses of the Emerald Dream when they sleep. You see them all, Ysera. And they see you, though they may not know it. Like the Life-Binder, you touch all living beings, and sing to them the songs of creation and interconnectedness. - Blessing of the Green Aspec
    This is my gift: compassion for all living things. A drive to protect and nurture them. And the ability to heal that which others cannot, birth what others may not, and love even the unlovable--who surely need such grace more than any other souls. - Blessing of the Red Aspect
    That is from pages 285-287 of Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects. So please tell me how that is pretending and unsupported?
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-02 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    I dont get these "there is nothing to do for solo / casual players"

They explicitly said they want to continue with the 9.2 philosophies e.g. cypher system for open world in 10.0. Thats a lot of solo content for every zone. In the asmon interview Ion said they are not happy how they catered to casual players in the last expansions to there will be a lot more to do in DF for them.
    shhhhh
    stop undermining their outrage

7+ Year Old Account
    No. It is used to save him from dying and turning into an undead creature not to create new life. Lol. The quest says that Alexstrasza is unsure if the body will be left unchanged in the process. And not that the body is required to be changed. Because again the premise is that plague of undeath is hard to cure. Even the Naaru can't save him and merely binds his soul.
    so let's quote the actual quest.
    You must understand, young <race>, that cleansing the body in favor of life anew is something well within my grasp... removing the plague of undeath without affecting the body, however, is beyond the scope of the powers that I control.

If this Bridenbrad is the beacon of light that you profess him to be, perhaps he will endure such a cleansing and thrive, but I cannot state with confidence that this is the salvation that you seek. Take it and go with all of my blessings.
    so exactly what I just paraphrased.

Ysera and Alexstrasza have the same powers because they were given the same power by Eonar. Ysera was charged with the Emerald Dream while Alexstrasza was charged with all life. It is why she got the same title as Eonar. They both have power over Nature and use Nature. It isn't pretending and it is supported by the lore as I've already pointed out to you.

That is from pages 285-287 of Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects. So please tell me how that is pretending and unsupported?
    I mean your own quotes prove it unsupported and they don't have the same powers.

Yesra is Bound to the dream while Alex is not, and Alex's literally says "what others can not" So thank you for proving me right.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-05-02 at 03:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    so let's quote the actual quest. so exactly what I just paraphrased.
    Right. He endured but just wasn't cured. So you are entirely wrong that it requires destruction and new life. Since he went through the process of her magic with out being destroyed or being turned into something new. Weird that you claim that is what happened, right?

I mean your own quotes prove it unsupported and they don't have the same powers.
    Their powers came from the same source. Ysera didn't create the emerald dream but was merely appointed its guardian. Alexstraza was appointed the guardian of Life on Azeroth. They are sisters both in life and power. So it isn't unsupported that they share the same power source and were empowered with the same stuff. From Chronicles:

After the defeat of Galakrond, Eonar channeled her power through Freya and into Alexstrasza and Ysera, gifting them respectively with powers over life and the Emerald Dream, transforming them into the noble Dragon Aspects; Alexstrasza herself would be known as the greatest of the dragons, as well as the Life-Binder, and her red dragonflight would fight to protect and safeguard all life just as Eonar had

I think trying to rectify Metzen's lore with Danuser's new shit you're on a fools errand that will only lead to despair

7+ Year Old Account
    Right. He endured but just wasn't cured. So you are entirely wrong that it requires destruction and new life. Since he went through the process of her magic with out being destroyed or being turned into something new. Weird that you claim that is what happened, right?
    you must be aware that if my statement is that it's like a prescribed burn and it requires destruction for new growth then some one not being destroyed and not being healed doesn't make me wrong right? it just means the process failed in this case.

just like how you say it heals but that also doesn't happen if it was actually just regular healing it failing in this situation wouldn't make you entirely wrong.

Their powers came from the same source. Ysera didn't create the emerald dream but was merely appointed its guardian. Alexstraza was appointed the guardian of Life on Azeroth. They are sisters both in life and power. So it isn't unsupported that they share the same power source and were empowered with the same stuff. From Chronicles:
    The titan's powers all come from the same source (arcane) they do not have the same powers, druids and shaman's both have powers from nature, they do not have the same powers ect ect ect.

Yesra and Alex having the same source of there powers is supported but just like all the other example's the idea that just having the same source of power gives them the same powers is unsupported as your own Twilight of the Aspects quotes prove as Alex is not bound to the dream and and do what others can not.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-05-02 at 04:22 AM.