Page 8 of 390 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

this is 1 issue where actually republicans are woke on
    abortion as practiced in the US is basically a form of eugenics
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2022-05-03 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    No, it isn't. If it was, Republicans wouldn't be so eager to ban it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So, anyone rethinking their decision to sit out voting for Clinton because she wasn't "progressive enough" or "had an entitled attitude?"

Make no mistake, Trump's justices made this possible.

Always remember what the price of apathy is. It can be very high.
    or maybe she shouldn't have made the decision to tell bernie voters to go pound sand. I still haven't forgotten nor forgiven her and the dnc's actions during the 2016 election. your side earned this apathy. and now its earned this ruling. ENJOY.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    I wish the world would put the US in it's place.
    the us has the world's second largest nuclear arsenal as well as the world's most advanced military. so just go ahead and try it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Like I said earlier, the arguments here are as stupid and juvenile as the ones we've seen in those circumcision threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    you have no clue what actual eugenics is do you?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you have no clue what actual eugenics is do you?
    He saw the term in some conservative media and decided he would be a smart boy by parroting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Gorusch, Kavanaugh and Barrett all need to be impeached and removed from the Supreme Court for perjury.

I really hope this turns into a Monkeys Paw curse for the GQP.
    doesnt perjury have a 2yr statute of limitations on it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Gorusch, Kavanaugh and Barrett all need to be impeached and removed from the Supreme Court for perjury.
    You'd need to prove they were lying at the time, rather than that they changed their minds.

I really hope this turns into a Monkeys Paw curse for the GQP.
    It's possible it might, by mobilizing the left against them in the midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    You'd need to prove they were lying at the time, rather than that they changed their minds.
    Everyone knows they were lying.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    If it's such a big deal that it's worth fighting a literal war on it, breaking apart the union, then I'm all aboard.
    You'd just lose again.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He saw the term in some conservative media and decided he would be a smart boy by parroting it.
    not a conservative at all despise them all on social issues, its just on the issue of abortion i think there is some merit, in the 1920s most progressives including the planned parenthood founder believes in phrenology and seen abortion as a way to keep america more white and other undesirable traits like disabilities.
    and given that statisticially more black babies are aborted than white babies, they succeeded. and the " new right" IE the racist populist also arent publicly against abortion and its mostly an old christian thing,

What is this? The "killing black babies" garbage?

You know what would help pregnant black mothers considering an abortion? All the social programs that Republicans are vehemently opposed to that would improve the quality of life for anyone with less than 200k in their bank account.

Why would you choose to be that wrong on purpose?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What is this? The "killing black babies" garbage?

You know what would help pregnant black mothers considering an abortion? All the social programs that Republicans are vehemently opposed to that would improve the quality of life for anyone with less than 200k in their bank account.
    No can do. Once the baby is out, they don't give a crap about "sanctity of life".
    It's just a meaningless verbal tic.

please, enlighten us as to how US abortion is eugenics. We are all very stupid here and need you to lead us to the truth.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I was reading up on this and the most interesting aspect is medication abortions. You take 2 pills and it does the job. A large number of abortions are done this way these days and you can get them through the mail in a lot of states. Gonna be a whole new kinda drug running going on.
    A lot of red states have already made it illegal which is why people are buying them from overseas. It's only a matter of time before red states start hauling pregnant women to jail (Texas almost prosecuted one), all of these laws have no exception for rape, incest some not even if the life of the mother is involved.

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt perjury have a 2yr statute of limitations on it though?
    There's a different statue for lying to congress it's 5 years.

or maybe she shouldn't have made the decision to tell bernie voters to go pound sand. I still haven't forgotten nor forgiven her and the dnc's actions during the 2016 election. your side earned this apathy. and now its earned this ruling. ENJOY.

- - - Updated - - -

the us has the world's second largest nuclear arsenal as well as the world's most advanced military. so just go ahead and try it.
    US do not have the best tank nor plane, France does. US has the quantity though but that also lead them to always having a war going on.

The funny thing to me about the abortion debate is the way anti-abortion conservatives tend to describe themselves. Pro-life. What does that mean? Well I assume it means they're in favor of people living.

Why then are they opposed to expanding healthcare? Why support wars? What kind of lunatic describes themselves as pro-life and supports the death penalty?

The fact that Supreme Court justices are able to successfully hide behind "strict constructionist" labels to hide that they're blatantly carrying water for a political party, rather than applying their actual views on it, is ridiculous. These morons are coming out and saying "it's not in the constitution verbatim, so we can't have it," conveniently only in support of policies the party that put them in power wants. Who is stupid enough to seriously consider that a document written in the 18th century is somehow relevant to today's society?

This body is using a document written before modern medical practices existed to effectively enforce policies on modern medical practices. How does that make any sense whatsoever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Should just call fetuses what they are... Illegal aliens. An abortion is just deportation.
    Unpopular opinion from me. Let's go full bootstraps for the fetus. "Viable" as the line. Woman wants an abortion. Get the thing out. Right the fuck now. Oh, look, that lumpy potato at 7 weeks gestation is unable to survive. Guess it wasn't viable.
    But we have all this tech to help them survive! That's very expensive, if the potato wants it bad enough, they'll find a way to survive. Pull up those bootstraps.
    It's the state who gets to deal with it, since the parents didn't want it for whatever reason it's a ward of the state like a child removed from the parents. I mean, what greater standard of "unfit parent" is there than someone who, by their standard, was willing to kill it. Who wants to adopt a partially baked heterosexual fuck trophy?
    If the woman wants to help the lump, then can. Whether it's NICU or a loan of a few million dollars.
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2022-05-03 at 10:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.