Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine that this will generate more hype then the new expansion >.>

I just came to say I don't care at all.

If the name Warcraft Arclight Rumble is true... It doesn't sound good.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Still expecting it to be a WC3 custom game, something like a tower defence would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigenously Abled View Post
    What I want it to be: trash-tier pet battle game with heavy monetization so I can ignore it.

What I expect it will be: something good enough to justify spending time or money on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Tower Defense or auto/idle action rpg-lite is what I expect.
    I figured it wouldn't be long until we got a WoW version of something like Pokemon Unite, MOBA-lites on Mobile are actually pretty fun.

I hope they put tinker in the mobile game so the tinkererersquad just /wristsand stop posting their fan fiction on here.
    Last edited by Inoculate; 2022-05-03 at 03:16 PM. Reason: dang phone errors
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I think they did it so the acronym was WAR, which is kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    I hope they put tinker in the mobile game so the tinkererersquad just /wristsand stop posting their fan fiction on here.
    You know that would only lead to "Confirmed tinkers for patch 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.3.5, 11.0, 11.1" etc etc

You know that would only lead to "Confirmed tinkers for patch 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.3.5, 11.0, 11.1" etc etc
    You're probably right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Can't wait for another exciting game spending a lot of time on watching ads

Sounds Gnomish to me. I think anyone hoping for a pet battle app is going to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I can't wait for this game that I'll never play to be released so that I can complain about it on this site.

^
    Most MMOC posters.
    I'm mainly complaining about Heroes of the Storm developers being dragged off to this project.

Something borrowed, something old brought alive and pretend it's new. Someone at Blizzard found something good to steal.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Sounds Gnomish to me. I think anyone hoping for a pet battle app is going to be disappointed.
    I imagine it will be a RNG isch head to head similar to Clash Royal... Probably with some collectible aspect to it. Going by that name, probably with a tinker theme as you mentioned.

Going by that name, probably with a tinker theme as you mentioned.
    This could be the only way we get to "see" Undermine.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to this mobile game announcement that I will have 0% chance in buying.

It seems I like to only enjoy watching Blizzard from a distance these days. No longer play any of their games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Actually I now hope we'll get a Tinker class but it needs to be actively controlled through the mobile app in order for it to be of any use in WoW.

Blizzard? You're writing this down?

Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    Actually I now hope we'll get a Tinker class but it needs to be actively controlled through the mobile app in order for it to be of any use in WoW.

Blizzard? You're writing this down?
    Why would they write down this complete shit???

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh I'm not really hyped about a mobile game, but I might be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    What about warcraft 3 reforged? That game is still very broken and why should I care about anything warcraft coming from Blizzard? They still owe use a working RTS
    Weird, it works for me. It's not perfect but it works for me.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Ehh I'm not really hyped about a mobile game, but I might be pleasantly surprised.

Weird, it works for me. It's not perfect but it works for me.
    Shocking enough a car can drive on 3/4 wheels it's not perfect but it works.