7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Any leaks about the mobile game?
    Wellll we have to wait 48 min and it will be fully leaked and shit.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Its' a Clash of Clans clone, that's about it.

Due to the themeing some indicate that it may be a Clash of Clans with Gnomes and Goblins warring each other.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Apparently it's called Warcraft Arclight Rumble.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    But they shouldn't design any system that is just there to be thrown away. It's a waste of ressources that won't have any really investment from your players. "Borrowed Power" does work on small scale only, like with tier sets or propper legendaries that are useful for one expansion only like in classic/tbc/wrath/cata - because even if they are gone, you still have the most important part of them - their transmog.
    Not really arguing that borrowed power is good design. More that IF you must use it then its better to design those systems to be discarded rather than something like Legion Artifacts which became integral to many classes spec entity and playstyle.

1+ Year Old Account

Here we go.

Can't say I don't think this is a mistake. Gnomes vs Goblins cannot achieve Clash of Clans status. But, hey it is what it is.

Extremely surprised, honestly.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-05-03 at 04:21 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

This was a random thought but we never found out what Venari's whole deal was? Like, a major Shadowlands launch character they just forgot about giving her a story, huh?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    This was a random thought but we never found out what Venari's whole deal was? Like, a major Shadowlands launch character they just forgot about giving her a story, huh?
    They canonized that Zovaal knows about Prophecies in Sylvanas and also hinted via Raid Journal that he edited the Fate of the Shadowlands once he realized we were prophecized to destroy him. (His loot table even hints at this, together with the flavor text on items in Sepulcher being hints and wink winks by the developers) Only for him to randomly die to what is hypothetically the prophecy created by the Greater Progenitors.

Again, Shadowlands is wild. Not to speak of the fact that canon Cosmic Lore 2.0 starting point is about: Argus's and Azeroths' weird relationship and how Azeroth escaped through the cosmos into Azeroths' crust to escape the "Old Gods"(I think its something else, but hey lol) and also the implication of the "Cycle" and all that jazz.

Again, think of it as WoD lore. Memory hole it. (I mean no one cares about the WoD lore about Primal Life and the concept of Spirit and etc. either. Not to speak of how the AU timeline works in context of how we get Yrel into our universe until she shows up next to Turalyon to commit mass genocide.)
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-05-03 at 04:27 PM.

Nihil.

7+ Year Old Account
    and how Azeroth escaped through the cosmos into Azeroths' crust to escape the "Old Gods"(I think its something else, but hey lol) and also the implication of the "Cycle" and all that jazz.
    ... What?

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    They canonized that Zovaal knows about Prophecies in Sylvanas and also hinted via Raid Journal that he edited the Fate of the Shadowlands once he realized we were prophecized to destroy him. (His loot table even hints at this, together with the flavor text on items in Sepulcher being hints and wink winks by the developers) Only for him to randomly die to what is hypothetically the prophecy created by the Greater Progenitors.

Again, Shadowlands is wild. Not to speak of the fact that canon Cosmic Lore 2.0 starting point is about: Argus's and Azeroths' weird relationship and how Azeroth escaped through the cosmos into Azeroths' crust to escape the Old Gods and also the implication of the "Cycle" and all that jazz.

Again, think of it as WoD lore. Memory hole it. (I mean no one cares about the WoD lore about Primal Life and the concept of Spirit and etc. either. Not to speak of how the AU timeline works in context of how we get Yrel into our universe.)
    Really it's the same thing as with WoD. The story seems to have a big gaping hole in the middle where all the significant turns in the story would have been given room to spread its wings so to speak.

In WoD it was the missing Shattrsth raid that likely would have given us a smoother transition into the Fel Horde, and in SL it is the possible Ardenweald raid that would have explained all the Teldrassil stuff and actually given us a better reason for why Sylvanas needed to survive.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ... What?

/10chars
    Congratulations, enjoy life and don't think too much about the basis of Cosmos Lore 2.0.

Again, this won't be relevant at least for 2 more years and if we're lucky 4 years.

Nihil.

Its' a Clash of Clans clone, that's about it.

Due to the themeing some indicate that it may be a Clash of Clans with Gnomes and Goblins warring each other.
    Honestly I have been dismissing the mobile game so much that I seem to have lowered my standards for it so much that I actually look forward to it now.

When your expectations are crap then nothing can disappoint you.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This is the one thing I don't get. People keep saying Ion has a huge ego. Ion comes off as fairly apologetic for any failures by his team. Yes, part of it is probably PR speak but at least the attempt is there. When they appear, they admit they fucked up.
    You know who never admits to any fault with his work in this team? The lore team. They acted so in the past with perhaps the exception of the Stonetalong incident. And nothing changed when it comes to their perception of how well they are doing with the change to Danuser.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this is what I am waiting for. And honestly what I am hoping is that Visage form can get a lot of draconic customization. They went for scales and horns on the face already. Imagine if they could just make it a human/elf with draconic features and just let you fight in either form. Give it claws/talons (which you can hide with glove mog), tail and wings and I don't need to ever try the derpy gecko form.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think this level of nerf usually comes when HoF closes. Seems early. Probably very frustrating to people who were progressing well on Mythic.
    I honestly don't think it's ion

I think the bad changes were made by people like the system lead who said without his team there would be no game
    I think it's the devs who argued on Twitter how the 8.0 cache was fine because it was tested for a couple weeks and they got 0 complaints
    I think it's the ones who say that TF is great game play

I get that ion is the guy at the top but that doesn't mean he knows everything

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    I honestly don't think it's ion

I think the bad changes were made by people like the system lead who said without his team there would be no game
    I think it's the devs who argued on Twitter how the 8.0 cache was fine because it was tested for a couple weeks and they got 0 complaints
    I think it's the ones who say that TF is great game play

I get that ion is the guy at the top but that doesn't mean he knows everything
    Yeah Ion seems like a guy with no charisma but I still don't get these accusations of arrogance. He just doesn't come of as arrogant to me. Danuser does. Afrasiabi certainly did.

1+ Year Old Account
    https://warcraftrumble.blizzard.com/en-us/

Its live.

Gacha game, rarities. Western gacha game, basically with cute minis instead of waifus.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-05-03 at 04:47 PM.

Nihil.

Gah couldn't they have at least included an original art style? Offbrand clash of clans is the only thing that comes to mind.

If this really is in-house Blizzard production they should be ashamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna pretend I think any of them are arrogant based on what I see from them(Afrisabi is still a fucking creepo but because of what we know of him, years before I didn't feel that way).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah Ion seems like a guy with no charisma but I still don't get these accusations of arrogance. He just doesn't come of as arrogant to me. Danuser does. Afrasiabi certainly did.
    "hes the boss so he gets the final say" is usually the reasoning i hear but i doesnt mean hes omniscient

it takes 5 minutes of testing the manapearl system to see the big issue with it and Ion didnt catch it so either
    1. this heroic raider went through this system and didnt see the shuffle
    OR
    2. the guy didnt check out the system

https://warcraftrumble.blizzard.com/en-us/

Its live.

Gacha game, rarities. Western gacha game, basically with cute minis instead of waifus.
    What the fuck is that thing?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm not gonna pretend I think any of them are arrogant based on what I see from them(Afrisabi is still a fucking creepo but because of what we know of him, years before I didn't feel that way).
    i can definitely say Celestalon is just based on how he acted when he was in the WoW class design chat groups
    calling theorycrafters the peanut gallery when they pointed out his class design wouldnt work how he thought it would

1+ Year Old Account
    Pride is the worst sin if my 16 years of being able to witness this dumb games' development team, I stand by that with conviction.

Nihil.