Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Future Evokers: Which Dragonflight are you going to choose?

Since we can choose the 5 dragonflight colors for our dragon form, I'm wondering which flight are you going to model your character after?

I like Blue, Bronze and Black, but I'm probably going to model my dragon after the Blue dragonflight, call him _______gos, and make my drake blue with possible blue hair in the visage form.

Anyone else?

Black, bronze or red. In that order. I will have to see which one of them looks best once DF actually releases.

Black looks best and its probably easiest to match with whatever transmog pieces we can actually have visible on the dragon form.

If they don´t fix the model neither of them.

Crossing my fingers for Blizz having backlash in the beta and opening the class to the other races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, my favorite 3, in no particular order, are black, red, and bronze. Will make a decision once we can actually make said race/class.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    If they don´t fix the model neither of them.

Crossing my fingers for Blizz having backlash in the beta and opening the class to the other races.
    I think this might be a case where it simply looks better in motion;

I think the model looks great in action. Great animations with the wings, tail and overall spell effects. Prismatic magic looks really good!

I love all the flights just about equally, but there's just something pulling me towards the black dragonflight that I can't quite articulate.

That said, if blue dracthyr can get those shiny runes that blue dragons started wearing in Wrath? That'll make it an even harder pick.

Models look snake-like everywhere but the face, idk, I'd most likely go with the black dragonflight and/or green

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’ll have to go through all the customizations and see what meshes but it will likely be black or bronze.

Red is middle of the road, don’t ever see me using blue or green unless they have something that goes incredibly well with them.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

It really depends on the customization options. From the preview picture, I like the black face the most. However if we can have the look of the black face on every other color I'd probably go for red because i think it works better in tandem with the dps spec's spell visuals.

Gotta admit though, I'd really, like them to be able to see at least chest, legs, waist, wrist and shoulder armor while in dragon form, so I could always be seeing the most impactful pieces of the awesome tier armor they're getting in 10.0.
    Cloaks, helmets, boots and gloves don't make any sense for them tbh.
    Last edited by ceall; 2022-05-04 at 04:48 AM.

Evokers?
    Ah, do you mean that cheap shit rehashed rig, that looks like a brown buthole, they call a race/class?
    None.

bronze with a black visage
    or vis versa
    simply because we dont have infinite as an option

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a purple one on the dragonflight website so I am probably going to go with that even though it's not really fitting with any of the five main dragonflights. Purple is just my favorite color

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I saw a purple one on the dragonflight website so I am probably going to go with that even though it's not really fitting with any of the five main dragonflights. Purple is just my favorite color
    That is actually Alexstraza's dragon form, red, and due to the shadowing, it looks purplish.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I think this might be a case where it simply looks better in motion;

I think the model looks great in action. Great animations with the wings, tail and overall spell effects. Prismatic magic looks really good!
    Ya this is what I been saying.. they give melee feels. Even the fly by is right ontop of mobs. It doesn't look ranged. Not that it looks boring. Just so doesn't look like a Caster. I hope they go with the idea of making a third spec...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    Ya this is what I been saying.. they give melee feels. Even the fly by is right ontop of mobs. It doesn't look ranged. Not that it looks boring. Just so doesn't look like a Caster. I hope they go with the idea of making a third spec...
    Well yes, Blizzard said that it is a mid-ranged caster (25-30yds). I believe it is because of its aerial abilities, which would potentially be OP if you could hit someone from 45 yards away while in the air flying around.

The most grey option, so I guess that would fall under the black dragonflight.

I condemn every one of you that doesn't have Bronze using the Waist of Time belt, Time Keeper Tabard and and Timelord title planned.

Red or Blue, but I will wait and see how the models (and other elements) end up.

Red fits both specs best IMO, since the DPS uses Red flight powers, while the flight focusing on Life fits healing in general. Blue is more due to me liking the color in general.

blue or bronze are my first options but it does boil down to what customizations options they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    I condemn every one of you that doesn't have Bronze using the Waist of Time belt, Time Keeper Tabard and and Timelord title planned.
    Shoot, I need to get those already...