Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Let's call it an "elaborated" hobby to criticize Bizzard whenever they deserve it. And especially game design and how to do it right. I would not call it a personal crusade. I am not Don Quixote trying to fight windmills. I am simply a guy who points out what that company became.
    It's not even 6 am good sir, it's illegal to inject copium before 8 am

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Hello nice to meet you. Do not worry, i would not critcize your daily drug use.
    Lol he's trying to call me a druggie while trying to validate his wild hot takes

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for the propper Wow mobile game and that would be pet battles...

just slap some progression to it, leveling, breeding, pvp and pve, make the exact same thing in game so you can have it connected and boom, collecting pets in game would be a huge thing

Mate, you claim you dont have personal crusade but then you write shit like this. It's one of two options. Either you are trolling, or you are just unhinged. Or maybe both. Either way you should really touch grass, would be better for everyone and especially for you. You are not even annoying, you're just sad.

Whataboutism?

No, actually i brought a lot of arguments and no consipracy theories at all. Do what you like with those infos.
    Its not whataboutism. You said there is a difference between icecream and addictive games. My argument against that was that icecream is a much larger risk then games are. Did you forget what we where arguing about?

You havent showed any evidence of your greg street quote, how blizzard hired guilds or any evidence on blizzards nefarious business practises towards kids.

Typing "Greg street said x" is not an argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    WOW THIS GAME LOOKS SO COOL said no one ever LOL

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Except there are plenty who already have. People really need to stop making easily debunked comments like this as it is massive projection of one persons opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Except there are plenty who already have. People really need to stop making easily debunked comments like this as it is massive projection of one persons opinion.
    If smth is massive it cant be projection of one person OR plausilbly they can share same opinion ? MIND BLOW! For me this game is piece of shit and i dont care who can ever said about it. I feel raped and robbed of my memories about warcraft lore ONCE AGAIN after reforged. And yes i take it seriously and personally in advaice. Why? Because its part of my childhood and my life.
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-05-05 at 12:50 PM.

Btw., did you know that the soviet unions KGB used accusations of mental illnesses on their critics to silence them? They, as like others, could not really stand criticism.
    Oh, I'm not trying to silence you; quite on the contrary, actually, I encourage you to continue on this quest - after all, I still need my daily dose of lolz.

Game looks perfectly fine for what it is. People tend to forget blizzard never really invent the wheel with it's games.

Well, not anymore at least. Now you seem to try to silence me by telling me i am a joke.

Try harder.
    You're not a joke, I'm sure you have plenty of qualities.
    You are funny, though - which is a quality in itself!

Thank you, you are such a nice guy, only with good attitudes.
    Let's be friends.
    I'd rather not. You are a funny guy, yes, but it seems we have a very different taste as far as humour goes.

Do not worry, sarcasm is not for everyone. Some only learn to understand it in their mid 30s.
    Beside that i really would like a good mobile game in the wowkemon style from Blizzard.
    With more fun options and less payment options.
    Why would you want it from Blizzard, though? The company that tries (and apparently succeeds) to scam you at every corner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Game looks perfectly fine for what it is. People tend to forget blizzard never really invent the wheel with it's games.
    Yes and that is the biggest problem WHAT IT IS.

Let's call it an "elaborated" hobby to criticize Bizzard whenever they deserve it. And especially game design and how to do it right, contrary to what blizzard does. I would not call it a personal crusade. I am not Don Quixote trying to fight windmills. I am simply a guy who points out what that company became.
    Presenting your opinions as fact does not make them fact. You thinking they are doing something wrong does not mean they are actually doing something wrong.

Because i still hope they get back to the light side of the force. There is still spacetime left.
    Since you're such a rational and down-to-earth cow, explain to me, please, why should that every happen? And what are the chances of it ever happening? And what would have to happen for it to happen? Because I feel it's fascinating stuff. The Redemption of Notorious Cashgrabbers. Sounds like a second coming of Jesus.

Yes and that is the biggest problem WHAT IT IS.
    Why, why do you care? It's not like Blizzard is gonna force you to play it. Despite the rumors I'm pretty sure Ion can't put the gun to every player's head and tell them to buy the lootbox.

If smth is massive it cant be projection of one person OR plausilbly they can share same opinion ? MIND BLOW! For me this game is piece of shit and i dont care who can ever said about it. I feel raped and robbed of my memories about warcraft lore ONCE AGAIN after reforged. And yes i take it seriously and personally in advaice. Why? Because its part of my childhood and my life.
    But you literally said nobody ever said That this new mobile game looks cool. I can go out on social media and din plenty of people who have. SO, your claim is 100 false. This mentality is also just as bad as Star Wars fans who think that they own Sgar Wars and they are the sole arbiters of what it should be. You seriously need to seek help.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you normally talk about in a forum? About your opionion? And what do you use to argument it? Facts?

See, i do that too. Welcome to the world of debates.
    Except you didn't use any facts. Just what you think the game should be. Those are opinions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    But you literally said nobody ever said That this new mobile game looks cool. I can go out on social media and din plenty of people who have. SO, your claim is 100 false. This mentality is also just as bad as Star Wars fans who think that they own Sgar Wars and they are the sole arbiters of what it should be. You seriously need to seek help.

- - - Updated - - -

Except you didn't use any facts. Just what you think the game should be. Those are opinions.
    Thanks for medical advaice here LOL IMO This game is just crap. Blizz were always doin GOOD games not gold rush shits. I was a bit confused with diablo immortal as mobile game from blizzard. Now i think immortal is triple A with compare to this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Why, why do you care? It's not like Blizzard is gonna force you to play it. Despite the rumors I'm pretty sure Ion can't put the gun to every player's head and tell them to buy the lootbox.
    Im not forced ofc but this is my opinion about this game. ITS SHIT. The end.

3+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for medical advaice here LOL IMO This game is just crap. Blizz were always doin GOOD games not gold rush shits. I was a bit confused with diablo immortal as mobile game from blizzard. Now i think immortal is triple A with compare to this...

- - - Updated - - -

Im not forced ofc but this is my opinion about this game. ITS SHIT. The end.
    It's very presumptuous to say it's shit when you have 0 experience with it. Only visual experience through their announcement and possible gameplay videos by ppl like Towellie.
    Even if you do end up not liking it after you've experienced it yourself it's fine for you to say that this game isn't for you, but I highly doubt you'd be in the right position to say that game is factually "shit".