Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It's twitter, of course you cannot fit novella in a tweet.

I watched those livestreams as information dripped in, but i don't think you speak Russian or Ukrainian even if i'd give you timestamps.
    I'll be fine without someone narrating a russian-committed murder and saying "oh look at those evil ukrainians".

Ukrainians claim that; and there are videos of truck columns with "z" on them allegedly transporting it.

Here you can see them at work
    See what at work exactly? I see a picture of some trucks, and a picture of some bread.

Considering how you take nothing at face value, this is terrible as any kind of evidence of mobile bread ovens.

Perhaps we can replace the picture of the trucks with a picture of chickens, and claim that the chickens are baking bread?

Yes, war is also consequence of comic-book level of political thinking, with heroes and villains in place of strategic interests and imperial power struggles.

"Fight Russia to the last Ukrainian in Ukraine so that West doesn't have to fight Russia elsewhere".

"Yes, Ukrainians will suffer, but that is a sacrifice West is willing to make".
    Blame west somewhere else. The reason Ukrainians are dying, are being raped, tortured and executed with arms bound, is because your terrorist shit buddies are doing it for your Führer Putin. That is the only reason. How about fucking stop doing it? Fuck off back to Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Even willing sacrifices are still sacrifices.

West is feeding into their false sense of superiority and delusions of Ukrainian grandeur.
    What false sense? We've given the Ukranians a fraction of our military equipment, and Russia are completely ineffective.

It's clear to everyone now, that the Russian military is as terrible a state as the rest of the country.

What is your source of Russians being in Kiev on 25th February to shoot anyone?
    I posted several links of russian saboteurs murdering people in very same manner you claimed ukrainians did it. Did I ever say everything that russians did happened exactly on 25th of February, not 26th, 27th, 28th...?

Nice deflection bruh. All your "sources" are pro-russian bloggers and every single picture you link is 2 separate pictures merged into one, trying to draw a connection in between

Try to come up with actual proof yourself before you start arguing semantics based on things no one ever said.

Ukrainians said they shot them for being saboteurs on video from the scene.
    AH yes, infallible proof. Someone speaking similar languages just saying "ukrainians did it" and it means it's a fact.

Let me find a russian speaking person (say, an ukrainian refugee in Finland possibly) - then I slap someone and make a video out of it with the said russian speaking person screaming "UKRAINIANS ARE USING VIOLENCE ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!!!"

Also, where does it say the saboteurs were actually ukrainians, not russians?
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-05-05 at 01:25 PM.

What is your source of Russians being in Kiev on 25th February to shoot anyone?

Ukrainians said they shot them for being saboteurs on video from the scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you looked at pictures that were passed as "mobile crematoriums"?
    No I looked at the 2 pictures with 0 relevance to what you claimed. The pictures you linked could be from India for all I care.

Here's a picture of Hitler Putin, I'm sure that'll convince you that he's a Nazi pig

Last edited by Crispin; 2022-05-05 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Copium is real. Western reputation will be fine, opposing and defying a genocidal empire wanting to erase a culture, a people from existence...In fact, the boogieman West should outright seize everything Russia owns outside of their borders. Russians don't think theft is a bad thing, or murdering, raping...I'm sure West could teach russians the same lesson, with just theft.
    I think Indian - and Chinese - reluctance to join on your sanctions stems in large part exactly from many in West thinking that they are same genocidal empires wanting to erase people and cultures from existence (Muslims and Uighurs respectively), and that drives them closer to Russia.

...that's what unrestrained activism gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    9th of May. His victory day might actually turn into ours (of MMOC) if Nazi Russia declares official war and needs to mobilize all capable men to war

Can't exactly say much else lest I risk an infraction...But less he posts here, the better. Adds nothing but propaganda to the mix and wastes moderator and other posters time alike.
    Wishing harm is generally frowned upon on MMO-C. Wishing harm on fellow posters, especially so.

Just noting it before it becomes more pronounced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Indian - and Chinese - reluctance to join on your sanctions stems in large part exactly from many in West thinking that they are same genocidal empires wanting to erase people and cultures from existence (Muslims and Uighurs respectively), and that drives them closer to Russia.
    Said 'reluctance' is due to India having a long history of nonalignment and China is looking to maintain some links to Russia as avenues for exploiting the shit out of it, not them being 'driven closer'.

You do realise Russia's stated reasons for occupying Crimea and Donbas run directly counter to India and China's ideological bases for their policies regarding the Muslim minorities in their countries, yes? Maybe stop huffing the copium for a moment, rofl.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2022-05-05 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Wishing harm is generally frowned upon on MMO-C. Wishing harm on fellow posters, especially so.

No no. We just wish he had job security.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Said 'reluctance' is due to India having a long history of nonalignment and China is looking to maintain some links to Russia as avenues for exploiting the shit out of it, not them being 'driven closer'.

You do realise Russia's stated reasons for occupying Crimea and Donbas run directly counter to India and China's ideological bases for their policies regarding the Muslim minorities in their countries, yes? Maybe stop huffing the copium for a moment, rofl.
    Their energy and military needs add to their need to be free from potential Western blackmail if West decides that what it does with Russia is actually "new normal" rather then exception; and it's not like Russia - unlike West - is going to supply their rebels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mean, Modi is pretty awful and China is actively committing genocide… soooo. Not really about “thinking” and more about basic recognition.
    Proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post

If only supporting a genocide would be equally frowned upon. At least we on MMO-C are special and protected class.

Also:

https://prnt.sc/MyTNMUSCT8Dr

Another deleted post by @Shalcker making outright propaganda claims, no russians in Kiev my ass.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-05-05 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their energy and military needs add to their need to be free from potential Western blackmail if West decides that what it does with Russia is actually "new normal" rather then exception.
    Wars of conquest being unacceptable under international law has been the norm for generations now, habibi, so there's no "if" - and both India and China are well aware of that fact.

You're the only ones who seem to be surprised about it.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Wars of conquest being unacceptable under international law has been the norm for generations now, habibi, so there's no "if" - and both India and China are well aware of that fact.
    Taiwan is part of China though, clearly retaking it will not be "war of conquest"... doesn't mean West isn't going to protest very much over it though - like it currently does over Solomon Islands even though "every country has right to choose their alliances".

Their energy and military needs add to their need to be free from potential Western blackmail if West decides that what it does with Russia is actually "new normal" rather then exception; and it's not like Russia - unlike West - is going to supply their rebels.
    I assume that both India and China know that they can avoid what has happened to Russia by simply deciding not to commit genocide on their neighbours.

And seriously do you really think that either of them will come your aid? I mean really? They'll wait until you're economically on your knees and then offer to buy your oil and gas for a very healthy discount.
    Last edited by Pann; 2022-05-05 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taiwan is part of China though, clearly retaking it will not be "war of conquest"
    It would, as despite the formalities Beijing is well aware that it is de facto considered a separate country with de jure security agreements with other powers protecting its independence.

Moreover, it's irrelevant since the PRC is neither planning to conquer Taiwan nor do they have the material capacity to do so, so your assertion that Russia being punished for being shitheads regarding Ukraine is somehow going to push China closer to Russia remains ridiculous copium. The only thing China is going to offer you is a shackle through which they'll bleed you dry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember guys, the West is one entity, not a group of sovereign nations but a hivemind doing all the evil things happening in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would, as despite the formalities Beijing is well aware that it is de facto considered a separate country with de jure security agreements with other powers.

Moreover, it's irrelevant since the PRC is neither planning to conquer Taiwan nor do they have the material capacity to do so, so your assertion that Russia being punished for being shitheads regarding Ukraine is somehow going to push China closer to Russia remains ridiculous copium.
    But, but, but YUPPIE said so

10+ Year Old Account
    Taiwan is part of China though, clearly retaking it will not be "war of conquest"... doesn't mean West isn't going to protest very much over it though - like it currently does over Solomon Islands even though "every country has right to choose their alliances".
    Speaking of alliances, how is Russia wagging their finger very angrily at Sweden and Finland not to join NATO working out?

Oh, it isn’t?

If Russia’s intent was to weaken NATO, they sure have expended a lot of money, people, equipment and regressed their economy to do the exact opposite of that.

Also, just to bring up the “only one person officially died on the warship” bit from earlier… maybe you believe that (I doubt it,) but the families of the sailors probably have some questions not being answered, seeing as every other source other than the Russian one (so, you know, the trustworthy ones) are saying hundreds of sailors went to the bottom of the Black Sea along with the warship Russia has no means of replacing.

Have they just been telling every one of the hundreds of families who lost their son, husband or father, that the one sailor lost was theirs, and just hoping none of the families ever talk to one another?

I’m sure those sailors would love to know that, not only did they die for nothing, but now their country is refusing to even acknowledge their pointless sacrifice.

But hey, at least you tacitly admitted that the ship wasn’t sunk in a storm. You’d best be careful, though. Between admitting that and saying what Russia is doing is a war, you’re running directly counterthetical to the official Russian position.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I assume that both India and China know that they can avoid what has happened to Russia by simply deciding not to commit genocide on their neighbours.
    They cannot if West simply rewrites what it considers to be genocide on the fly.

And seriously do you really think that either of them will come your aid? I mean really? They'll wait until you're economically on your knees and then offer to buy your oil and gas for a very healthy discount.
    They already do; it doesn't matter though when Western actions drive oil price above last several years even at discount.

Saudis will gladly take Western bonus you'll be overpaying to them, while Russia will be okay with sustainable price to friendly countries, strengthening the ties.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2022-05-05 at 02:06 PM.