Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzard Reveals New Appearance for Season 4 Keystone Master Mount

Blizzard Reveals New Appearance for Season 4 Keystone Master Mount
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The season 4 M+ mount and Gladiator mount are pretty awful in terms of recolor. The M+ is like 2 shades different then the season 1 mount.

We’ve received and agreed with a lot of feedback about the color scheme for the Keystone Master mount for Season 4. It did look too similar to the Season 2 Soultwisted Deathwalker mount.

Our art team has updated it so that the colors are more unique, like the other Keystone Master mounts. Here’s a preview for you:

Let us know what you think, and thanks again for all of the feedback that led to the Season 4 Deathwalker getting its new appearance.

That is a really cool look honestly. Warlocks are gonna be very happy with this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I like the look of the elemental/voidling, but I think the metallic portions should be gunmetal or silver as opposed to golden/brass. Just my personal preference, though.

The gold definitely sets it apart from its contemporaries... maybe a bit too much, imo. I'll probably be riding the S3 mount well into DF though.

...Maybe I should make a void elf warlock after all.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love it! That's much more varied and a really nice colour! Really nice to see them change this as it's not a massive effort to edit the textures. I'm sincerely hoping they also change the Season 4 Gladiator Mount to the skeletal white images I've seen on Twitter, looks absolutely insane. Might not get that one but making it stand out would be really cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank god someone changed the texture colors in five minutes
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I actually didn't hate the old one (would have preferred it to s2's) but this is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I like the look of the elemental/voidling, but I think the metallic portions should be gunmetal or silver as opposed to golden/brass. Just my personal preference, though.
    As a warlock rocking purple everything… agreed. Love the purple elemental, don’t like the gold metal

Make this at least for ~3500k Rio or for the Best 0,1% of s4 like the title, if allmost everybody got it after 2 ids its garbage like the other Voids.

Cuz I haven't seen this color combo enough already.

That's a huge improvement, but isn't a bit concerning how fast they managed to change it ?

And now I suddenly need it for my Velf. Fits the heritage set.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Disagree! This matches the Void Elf stuff perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, this is the first time in years they have changed something as simple as a mount color due to feedback. At least so quickly. They really do appear to be listening.

so we had Mtn. Dew pitch black
    then we had Baja Blast
    Currently Code Red
    and next we're going to have the new Mtn. Dew flavor Purple Thunder

I wonder who the Mtn. Dew drinker at Blizz is

I was looking forward to the slightly blue one, ugly animations regardless so its not like I will use any mount which continues to follows this rig. By no means are these compareable to glad mounts, they should be more like the vicious pvp mounts except locked to the expansion, get a token to buy one model from that expansion, multiple chars = capable to catchup for a season missed.

5+ Year Old Account
    He looks like a dominated void lord. Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I actually didn't hate the old one (would have preferred it to s2's) but this is much better.
    Agreed, just like this color scheme abit more than the previous one.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton