Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Looks pretty cool.

As a side note, I do think the barrier for max rewards needs increased for M+. Imo, the best vault gear and mount should come from +20s, not 15s.

This puts it closer in line with mythic raiding and 2400+ PvP.
    +20s already have exclusive rewards in dungeon teleports that are far more useful even post SL than "just another mount" will ever be.

KSM is not equivalent of a gladiator mount. It's equivalent of the vicious mounts like the current frog. It's basically a participation trophy and that's fine.

M+ even has a gladiator level title reward for the 0.5% highest rated at the end of a season.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    +20s already have exclusive rewards in dungeon teleports that are far more useful even post SL than "just another mount" will ever be.
    Personally i think these portals are great idea.
    Would love to see them doing more cool things like this in the future of dungeons.
    Much better and useful than another recoloured mount.

KSM is not equivalent of a gladiator mount. It's equivalent of the vicious mounts like the current frog. It's basically a participation trophy and that's fine.

M+ even has a gladiator level title reward for the 0.5% highest rated at the end of a season.
    No, it has the same as rank 1. Gladiator right now is nowhere close in difficulty to rank 1.

It should be the equivalent, as it gives the same gear.

Why should PvPers and raiders have to work hard for the best gear while M+ gets to stroll into a 15 and steamroll it?

There’s a rank 1 title for PvP and a rank 1 title for M+, KSM is meant to be the ‘elite’ reward, the mount design is clearly meant to mimic the PvP variant.

I wrote this while quite distracted and honestly regret it, it’s a bit waffley, sorry.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2022-05-06 at 09:46 AM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn´t it the same thing from the past few years?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    That's a huge improvement, but isn't a bit concerning how fast they managed to change it ?
    Depends on what you mean by that. The texturers usually makes lots of different colour variations and a lot goes unused, but often end up in the game unused anyway.

When it comes to answering requests they have been very quick to please lately on lots of issues. Probably didn't take someone long to just change the texture tied to the feat to this one.

Honestly I don't mind Blizz actually doing stuff like this now and then.
    I'm not going to get this mount personally but I know loads of others who will and if that makes them happy then good for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Personally i think these portals are great idea.
    Would love to see them doing more cool things like this in the future of dungeons.
    Much better and useful than another recoloured mount.
    Didn't the MoP challenge mode gold medals reward teleports too? Quite useful indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Didn't the MoP challenge mode gold medals reward teleports too? Quite useful indeed.
    Yes.
    These and WoD CMs got teleports and unique transmogs for armour and weapons which were amazing imho.

team worked so hard.

johny the intern got tasked to move the colour bar 3 degrees left

good job johny - you just saved whole patch

you can clearly see thouhg that johny the intern didnt bother to check because the coulour is so ugly shade of violet

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    team worked so hard.
    Not a claim that was made at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Makes stupid comment about localized thing, gets called out, backtracks about how this is a greater issue. You could participate in a beauty pageant
    Or a GOP debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Or a GOP debate.
    I'm not that good looking so i won't attend beauty pageant... but wtf is GOP debate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Big effort.

Not sure why people are tilted (or well i do but still), it's a bonus season that wouldn't even techcnically seen live servers. That they are even adding in a mount reward is already above and beyond when it comes to blizzard and extending content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this colour.

My Warlock will like it even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Not sure why people are tilted (or well i do but still), it's a bonus season that wouldn't even techcnically seen live servers. That they are even adding in a mount reward is already above and beyond when it comes to blizzard and extending content.

we already got told we are getting 0 new content till 2023 and only thing you can get till that time is few more itlv and this ugly mount recoolour

you dont see any connection between those 2 eh ?

all they had to do was just put whatever mount they plan as next shop mount into KSM. but they didnt even bother

they literaly just pushed slider a bit further.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    we already got told we are getting 0 new content till 2023 and only thing you can get till that time is few more itlv and this ugly mount recoolour

you dont see any connection between those 2 eh ?

all they had to do was just put whatever mount they plan as next shop mount into KSM. but they didnt even bother

they literaly just pushed slider a bit further.
    Gladiator mounts are also "just" recolours, and that's fine. It would be super awkward to get 3 deathwalkers aswell as 3 soul eaters for seasons 1-3, but for season 4 gladiators get another soul eater while m+ people get a store mount. Na, give me my recolour and let store mounts be store mounts.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yes.
    These and WoD CMs got teleports and unique transmogs for armour and weapons which were amazing imho.
    I just realised I have the MoP teleports but never really used them. Kinda forgot I had them lol

To add to this, 20's already drop higher level conduits as well. They don't need more rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I like the look of the elemental/voidling, but I think the metallic portions should be gunmetal or silver as opposed to golden/brass. Just my personal preference, though.
    I like the the contrast, personally.
    Have you seen any practical examples of what such a look would work out like?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Terrible reward for a terrible system imho.

I like it, is on the same level as the red one, something to get in on the side while leveling/raiding on wotlk classic. And also we have the cat mount that might be just a normal raiding reward, seems that content drought till 10.0 wont be that bad like past expansions, Well done blizz.

Recolor mount again! Why why?