View Poll Results: What races would u feel happier if added to the game?

Voters
142. This poll is closed
  • Naga

44 30.99%
  • Ogre

71 50.00%
  • Vrykull

49 34.51%
  • Murloc

20 14.08%
  • Hozen

25 17.61%
  • Another Elf Re-color

23 16.20%
  • Sethrak

52 36.62%
  • Tortolan

22 15.49%
  • Jiniyu

27 19.01%
  • Maldraxxi

15 10.56%
  • Steward

5 3.52%
  • Kyrian

14 9.86%
  • Venthyr

28 19.72%
  • Sylvar / Vorkai

22 15.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I guess I can break it down into two sections: One for lore, second as a wish list.

First section I would have:

Horde
    -- Ogre: Stonemaul ogres have been with the horde since the founding of Durotar under the leadership of Rexxar.
    -- Sethrak: Allied with the Vulpera who are now part of the Horde. Seems logical in the same way the Forsaken brought in Blood Elves.
    -- Hozen: Allied with the Horde during MoP.
    -- Gilgoblin: Allied with the Horde during BfA (Nazjatar, specifically.)

Alliance
    -- Vrykul: Ancestors of humankind. Seems fit to ally with their descendants.
    -- Jinyu: Allied with Alliance during MoP.
    -- Ankoan: Allied with the Alliance during BfA (Nazjatar, specifically.)

For races I would love to see as playable outside of lore reasons:
    -- Mogu: Always loved the Mogu since I saw their first bits of artwork. Would love to see them.
    -- Naga: Would be cool to have a non-bipedal race. Could just make it so leg/feet armor don't show on models. Having no visible armor has been done fairly well with Mechagnomes and, hopefully, Dracthyr.
    -- Ethereal: They look awesome, and have their own unique animations and rigging.
    -- Tuskarr: They're Tuskarr. They're cool. No pun intended.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I voted for everything, because additional options are always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I guess I can break it down into two sections: One for lore, second as a wish list.

First section I would have:

Horde
    -- Ogre: Stonemaul ogres have been with the horde since the founding of Durotar under the leadership of Rexxar.
    -- Sethrak: Allied with the Vulpera who are now part of the Horde. Seems logical in the same way the Forsaken brought in Blood Elves.
    -- Hozen: Allied with the Horde during MoP.
    -- Gilgoblin: Allied with the Horde during BfA (Nazjatar, specifically.)

Alliance
    -- Vrykul: Ancestors of humankind. Seems fit to ally with their descendants.
    -- Jinyu: Allied with Alliance during MoP.
    -- Ankoan: Allied with the Alliance during BfA (Nazjatar, specifically.)

For races I would love to see as playable outside of lore reasons:
    -- Mogu: Always loved the Mogu since I saw their first bits of artwork. Would love to see them.
    -- Naga: Would be cool to have a non-bipedal race. Could just make it so leg/feet armor don't show on models. Having no visible armor has been done fairly well with Mechagnomes and, hopefully, Dracthyr.
    -- Ethereal: They look awesome, and have their own unique animations and rigging.
    -- Tuskarr: They're Tuskarr. They're cool. No pun intended.
    Hozen please. thanks. imagine facing the jailer with a full monkey raid. OMG.

Ogres, for the Horde. We even have one tribe already!
    The allys can get whatever, heck even willing to donate those rabid foxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be perfectly happy with just getting proper actual Mimiron-style Mechagnomes instead of the shit robocop abomination that we got instead.

Other than that, Sethrak, Ethereal, Botani, and Saberon as 'new races' and Taunka, Wildhammer Dwarf, Broken Draenei, and Vrykul as 'allied races'
    Speciation Is Gradual

The obvious answer is underground elves.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Good enough, look how they retconed Centaurs to be 10 000 y old race, we can only hope for non-bipedal races. ofc in size of druid bear form

Aka Scarab people)
    What retcon? Their is literally like zero centaur lore in game. Adding stuff to better flesh out a race is not retcon. For fuck sake stop throwing that word around when you do not even know how to properly use it.

Someone the other day mentioned the idea of a "murloc swarm" race/class, and that is now my silly dream