Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I mean...if the pillars of your political platform involve stripping rights from people
    You mean free speech and gun ownership? At least they are going easy on criminals in Los Angeles and not charging them with felonious crimes. Or charging rioters and looters with crimes in several cities.

I also noticed people here are glad justices are doxxed and harassed for doing their jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    You mean free speech
    Name one piece of legislation passed or announced by democrats that would strip people of their first amendment right.

And no, "twitter" is not a democrat politician.

and gun ownership?
    Name one piece of legislation passed or announced by democrats that would strip people of their second amendment right.

And I will remind you "some guy you heard on twitter" does not count.

Here, just so you don't bury the lede, I'll note an example of Republican politicians working to strip people of their rights:

The partisan supreme court and GOP legislatures working to strip women of their right to bodily autonomy.

At least they are going easy on criminals in Los Angeles and not charging them with felonious crimes. Or charging rioters and looters with crimes in several cities.
    The fuck does that have to do with anything
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean free speech and gun ownership? At least they are going easy on criminals in Los Angeles and not charging them with felonious crimes. Or charging rioters and looters with crimes in several cities.

I also noticed people here are glad justices are doxxed and harassed for doing their jobs.
    The fact that you think Democrats are trying to legislated away free speech and gun rights is to this day still hilarious. It's like, you drank the Fox News Kool Aide and even though you know it's all bullshit you're still proud you drunk it for some reason.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    The fact that you think Democrats are trying to legislated away free speech and gun rights is to this day still hilarious. It's like, you drank the Fox News Kool Aide and even though you know it's all bullshit you're still proud you drunk it for some reason.
    They’ve made him fearful enough of that possibility to let them do whatever they want, just so long as he thinks they’re keeping the evil democrats at bay.

It’s kinda… sad, really. Living your life in terror of constant boogeymen.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean free speech and gun ownership?
    Neither are threatened by Democratic policies. This is obvious to literally anyone who bothers to look. You're either pushing malicious propaganda, or you're so gullible you're parroting it yourself without question.

At least they are going easy on criminals in Los Angeles and not charging them with felonious crimes. Or charging rioters and looters with crimes in several cities.
    That's just an empty lie.

FYI, it was right-wingers supporting the leaked document who doxxed and harassed the justices. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...side-home.html

Really helps if you have literally any clue what's actually going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being partisan hacks delivering ideological victories with gaping holes in logic is not supposed to be their jobs.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

You mean free speech and gun ownership?
    Being being so "smart" that you believe people being banned on twitter is stopping free speech and common sense gun regulation being trying to strip away 2nd amendment rights.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    National Abortion Ban Possible if Roe v. Wade Overturned: Mitch McConnell

If that does not motivate the Democratic voters, nothing will.
    I'm sooo 100% sure all the conservatives who said abortion should be left up to the individual states to decide after this leak will take issue up with this!

/s

Not particularly interested in your paranoid delusions of persecution in the face of the actual abrogation of human/civil rights.

Where is anyone stripping anyone's free speech?

You do know that you don't get free speech anywhere, but with the government, right? Please tell me you aren't that fucking ignorant.

And funny, besides the assault weapons ban in 94, all of the gun laws, have been passed and done by Republicans.

Just visiting for my monthly infraction to say that this ruling is amazing but sadly doesn't go far enough. The power will be returned to the states so don't worry if you live in a Blue state, you can still scramble, boil and snip babies in the womb. For everyone else, you will just have to redouble your efforts into sexualising children instead with your degeneracy.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Just visiting for my monthly infraction to say that this ruling is amazing but sadly doesn't go far enough. The power will be returned to the states so don't worry if you live in a Blue state, you can still scramble, boil and snip babies in the womb. For everyone else, you will just have to redouble your efforts into sexualising children instead with your degeneracy.

Peace.
    You do most abortions are done by a pill now, right? https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...inds-rcna17546

And everything else you are talking about, they are coming for contraception, gay marriage, and interracial marriage next. Not to mention, that bodily autonomy is a thing that is protected by the constitution.

Oh, and Republicans are literally passing bills allowing for child marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And everything else you are talking about, they are coming for contraception, gay marriage, and interracial marriage next. Not to mention, that bodily autonomy is a thing that is protected by the constitution.
    It's nice of you to assume this isn't the sort of person user who would gladly post about how they think gay people should be executed if they didn't think they'd get permabanned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post

Peace.
    And soon you'll learn why it wasn't up to the states before.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How far would you personally like it to go?
    I think that periods should be illegal. When you really think about it it's a human that you haven't allowed to live. /s
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    National Abortion Ban Possible if Roe v. Wade Overturned: Mitch McConnell

If that does not motivate the Democratic voters, nothing will.
    Anyone who still thinks the filibuster will survive the next republican president is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Anyone who still thinks the filibuster will survive the next republican president is delusional.
    I agree Republicans will get rid of the legislative filibuster the fraction of a second it looks advantageous for them, but this is 100% a warning to Democrats not to do away with it. McConnell hates legislating, hates having his people on the record with their votes, hates platforms and articulated Republican policy positions alike (see Rick Scott)--why give Democrats anything to run against? He has his corrupt Court to do all the deeply unpopular legislating that voters can't do anything about--why paint targets on his caucus members' backs by having them do any legislating? The filibuster benefits Republicans because there's almost nothing they want to pass, and the stuff they do want to pass (tax cuts, more help for the rich, etc) doesn't need 60 votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. https://www.azmirror.com/blog/gop-se...raception-use/

"After the U.S. Supreme Court overturns women’s constitutional right to abortion this summer, one Arizona Republican candidate for U.S. Senate thinks judges should also take aim at the right to buy and use contraception.

Blake Masters, a Tucson-based venture capitalist, boasts on his website that he will only vote to confirm federal judges “who understand that Roe and Griswold and Casey were wrongly decided, and that there is no constitutional right to abortion.” Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey, decided in 1973 and 1992, respectively, both upheld a constitutional right to abortion access.

President Donald Trump hasn’t yet endorsed an Arizona Senate candidate, but Masters is viewed as the favorite to receive his endorsement. His campaign is also being supported by his former boss and mentor, technology investor Peter Thiel, who is spending at least $10 million to bankroll a campaign to support Masters. Masters has already won the support of some extremist Republicans, most recently Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who spoke to a white nationalist conference earlier this year. Other media reports have noted his past praise for the Unabomber and Hermann Goering, one Hitler’s top military leaders and one of the most prominent members of the Nazi Party. "
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How far would you personally like it to go?
    For starters, if a woman menstruates she should be charged with murder since that egg could have been fertilized and become a human. She chose not to get pregnant that month and thus denied life to something that could have been. Denying life is the same as killing. It doesn't matter if she never had sex that month, or even if she had sex but was unsuccessful. If God didn't want her to go to jail he would've made it happen, so by not getting pregnant God must really want her to be in jail. Because of the aforementioned, conjugal visits are mandatory and a partner will be supplied in the event one isn't freely available. Male prison guards have been doing this service for years already in preparation. What visionaries!

Also, if a man masturbates he should be charged with murder as well. I'm uncertain if it should be considered singular murder or mass murder. His sperm can realistically only be used for one pregnancy, but there are millions of sperm so maybe mass murder is still on the table. Oral sex and anal sex will be outlawed for the same reason. In fact, oral sex gets the additional charge of cannibalism. You might be wondering if forcing women to give birth to a child they're unable to provide for will result in an increase in a need for social welfare programs. The answer is yes, emphatically. Will additional funding be provided to those in dire need? Please, let's not be silly here.

They'll go after the LGBT next.

GOP Senators Call For Warning Label On “Disturbing” LGBTQ Content In Kids’ TV Shows
    https://deadline.com/2022/05/gop-sen...ds-1235018212/
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.