10+ Year Old Account

Why are we ok with Dracthyr Prevokers healing us using their lizard breath?

Since when we have lowered our standard to be healed by being engulfed in the watery misty breath deep from within a mouth of a humanoid lizard? Why would we sit well with this?

The Empower Spell mechanic is just obviously them inhaling more gas so that they spray more moisty vaporized liquid at us to heal. Since when we are ok with that? Why are we furthering away from the light?
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2022-05-08 at 01:59 PM.

Make your own group and just don't invite them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Make your own group and just don't invite them.
    Please calm down. I'm just asking why are you ok being healed with vaporized saliva mist. Why would I not invite them?

Spit on me daddy
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

I mean... if it heals me it heals me, I'm not going to question the bastard who by miracle-magic/antics manages to close my wounds on the fly.

And besides; whatever the Evoker breathes at me is surely more natural than whatever s**t any Priest or Paladin throws at me, they legit call forth powers associated with a manic chandelier that tried to force Illidan into some kinky bondage-fun. I'll take the breath-healing and just wash my armor later if need be.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Spit on me daddy
    Since we have established that Prevokers can heal using their breath that has misty particles, I wonder if they can heal us if they devour something as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I mean... if it heals me it heals me, I'm not going to question the bastard who by miracle-magic/antics manages to close my wounds on the fly.

And besides; whatever the Evoker breathes at me is surely more natural than whatever s**t any Priest or Paladin throws at me, they legit call forth powers associated with a manic chandelier that tried to force Illidan into some kinky bondage-fun. I'll take the breath-healing and just wash my armor later if need be.
    Are you comparing biological components from someone's mouth with the light from a light sources like the Sun?

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Are you comparing biological components from someone's mouth with the light from a light sources like the Sun?
    I am comparing someone's ability to naturally conjure forth a mini-Onyxia breath with magical and restorative properties to healing light hailing from a source of power that is run by some higher power that clearly is mentally troubled.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

pretty sure i've been breathed on by the big dragons, so if a little dragon wants to breathe on me, why not? they're weird dragons, man, i just got back from the afterlife, it was weird, i don't know what's going on anymore.

And all the water you have ever drunk was at one point probably dinosaur piss. Chill out

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when we have lowered our standard to be healed by being engulfed in the watery misty breath deep from within a mouth of a humanoid lizard? Why would we sit well this?

The Empower Spell mechanic is just obviously them inhaling more gas so that they spray more moisty vaporized liquid at us to heal? Since when we are ok with that? Why are we furthering away from the light?
    Eh... Mate? You didn't think this much through, did you?

Eating Looted Food, we don't always cook our meal, or order a drink, we sometimes find it in a box with questionable age or condition, yet we eat it.

Eating Conjured Food, we don't always have food and drinks with us, but we can seek out a mage who can conjure up edible cardboard. Their conjured food is meant to not have any flavour or nutrients but just meant to replenish your energy and health.

Eating Cooked Food, you venture to the open market to buy a meal, yet, you are not sure when it was made. Those noodles sure look good, but are they a day old? A week? A month? A year? A decade? Man, could go for some fresh food, so we venture out, and kill an animal, we have no idea how to butcher it, so we dig in and rip out what we believe is good for cookie, and then cookie - without seasoning, we eat some of it, and sell some other, which might not sell for days.

Consuming Potions, Flasks, and Tonics. We are on unsteady ground, soldier, we need that extra oomph in this fight, drink! But don't think about what you are drinking, for there is no one doing mark of approval, or unions to cover the methods, nor what is brewed, isn't always so good for you.

Looting, we venture out into the world and take on foes of various creations and sizes, and then we proceed to make use of items that somehow was used by them, or carried by them for questionable reasons, yet we wear it.

Shaman Healing, with the power of small brown nuggets of the questionable element of earth or shit, you are healed upon being attacked. Surging streams of water splash you in the field, making it easier to electrocute you.

Druid Healing, you are granted the medical assistance of nature by being bombarded with leaf and wind. When in danger, then Druid can decide to incase you by force in bark. Not to mention the mushroom spores that has a questionable healing effect on you, but you feel better, so you inhale more of this colourful shroom.

Priest Healing, the religion of light is forced upon you, whether you like it or not, you are healed by it, but others while healed, are also harmed by their magic. Just a dish of void healing too, harming you and your target.

Paladin Healing, the power of light is forced upon you, whether you like it or not, searing light will burn off curses, and poison, harming you if you happen to be a Void Elf or Undead.

Monk Healing, you are saved by the power of water, mist, and nature. Its forces surround you with a healing effect but unknown how a Monk wields the powers.

Warlock Healing, you crush a healthstone and consume the life force from some other creature, for your own survival. Their Soulstone literally stores your own soul, and it is forced upon you.

I could keep on with all the various things... Like, Sand Healing, being a thing. Blood Healing is a thing... Cannibalism?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Don't kink shame

Better question why should we stand for Paladins laying their hands on us? Perverted and predatory behavior. It's all a ruse to cop a feel.
    Healing the body, scaring the spirit. We should go FURTHER from the light imo. Light is just taking advantage of people.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Prevoker ain't no class I ever heard of. As for Evokers, I'm looking forward to them using bronze dragon time magic to rewind my wounds and green dragon nature magic to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Prevoker ain't no class I ever heard of. As for Evokers, I'm looking forward to them using bronze dragon time magic to rewind my wounds and green dragon nature magic to heal.
    Prevoker = Preservation Evoker. Duh. They are the healer spec as opposed to the Devokers= Devastation Evokers. I'm not going to spell the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eh... Mate? You didn't think this much through, did you?

Eating Looted Food, we don't always cook our meal, or order a drink, we sometimes find it in a box with questionable age or condition, yet we eat it.

Eating Conjured Food, we don't always have food and drinks with us, but we can seek out a mage who can conjure up edible cardboard. Their conjured food is meant to not have any flavour or nutrients but just meant to replenish your energy and health.

Eating Cooked Food, you venture to the open market to buy a meal, yet, you are not sure when it was made. Those noodles sure look good, but are they a day old? A week? A month? A year? A decade? Man, could go for some fresh food, so we venture out, and kill an animal, we have no idea how to butcher it, so we dig in and rip out what we believe is good for cookie, and then cookie - without seasoning, we eat some of it, and sell some other, which might not sell for days.

Consuming Potions, Flasks, and Tonics. We are on unsteady ground, soldier, we need that extra oomph in this fight, drink! But don't think about what you are drinking, for there is no one doing mark of approval, or unions to cover the methods, nor what is brewed, isn't always so good for you.

Looting, we venture out into the world and take on foes of various creations and sizes, and then we proceed to make use of items that somehow was used by them, or carried by them for questionable reasons, yet we wear it.

Shaman Healing, with the power of small brown nuggets of the questionable element of earth or shit, you are healed upon being attacked. Surging streams of water splash you in the field, making it easier to electrocute you.

Druid Healing, you are granted the medical assistance of nature by being bombarded with leaf and wind. When in danger, then Druid can decide to incase you by force in bark. Not to mention the mushroom spores that has a questionable healing effect on you, but you feel better, so you inhale more of this colourful shroom.

Priest Healing, the religion of light is forced upon you, whether you like it or not, you are healed by it, but others while healed, are also harmed by their magic. Just a dish of void healing too, harming you and your target.

Paladin Healing, the power of light is forced upon you, whether you like it or not, searing light will burn off curses, and poison, harming you if you happen to be a Void Elf or Undead.

Monk Healing, you are saved by the power of water, mist, and nature. Its forces surround you with a healing effect but unknown how a Monk wields the powers.

Warlock Healing, you crush a healthstone and consume the life force from some other creature, for your own survival. Their Soulstone literally stores your own soul, and it is forced upon you.

I could keep on with all the various things... Like, Sand Healing, being a thing. Blood Healing is a thing... Cannibalism?
    Great, that's the spirit! That's the energy we need. We need more of this! All of those need to be a complaint! I agree that cannibalism is probably one of the most problematic and evil skill ever! You get me! I agree with you with all the wrongs there!
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2022-05-08 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when we have lowered our standard to be healed by being engulfed in the watery misty breath deep from within a mouth of a humanoid lizard? Why would we sit well this?

The Empower Spell mechanic is just obviously them inhaling more gas so that they spray more moisty vaporized liquid at us to heal? Since when we are ok with that? Why are we furthering away from the light?
    Also consider the person behind the character is, most likely sexually aroused by humanoid reptile-like creatures, which would imply a level of degeneracy in itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Also consider the person behind the character is, most likely sexually aroused by humanoid reptile-like creatures, which would imply a level of degeneracy in itself.
    Or you know, they like to spit on people! Because /spit is gone from the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems unlikely to go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead