Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    ANd? The cool physical goodies were always the art book and the mousepad aswell as the tcg cards but they don't do them anymore and you only wanted them for possible loot cards anyways.
    Regardless, my initial point was that theyre looking to charge more than they used to charge for Collector's Editions, but for totally digital "Epic" content that they can take from you at any moment if enough people decide to report you for spam or whatever. The fact that current Collector's Editions contain less cool stuff for more money is another topic entirely, but it is a definite trend. One day the art book will be digital too and you people will continue to just say "AND?"

There is no bar too low for Blizzard fans. I'm not saying I wouldnt personally buy a less-cool Collector's edition, just that it's dumb and disappointing that they're getting less cool while getting more expensive. The BC Classic special edition thing, for example, that was just insulting.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Um....yes. It's toxic.

If someone berates my lack of skill or knowledge of the game, I will wear that like a badge of honor. While they were wasting their life learning a useless skill like being good in a video game, I went to school, got my Masters, live in a house that is worth (currently) 600k, and is paid off, and make 6 figures.

Yeah. I suck, but at least I didn't waste years of my life learning a useless skill like trying to understand if Arcane is better than Fire.
    lol dude...
    I know people who played WoW less than a year and played at top levels. Competitive M+ and gladiator skill levels. If it takes you "years to learn the useless skill that is WoW or understanding if Arcane is better than fire." then you got other issues, my friend.

Happy for you and your big money though?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    With the price of inflation im more than happy to pay $70 for a game and character boost sounds like a fairly good deal. Level 60 boosts are already $60

Um....yes. It's toxic.

If someone berates my lack of skill or knowledge of the game, I will wear that like a badge of honor. While they were wasting their life learning a useless skill like being good in a video game, I went to school, got my Masters, live in a house that is worth (currently) 600k, and is paid off, and make 6 figures.

Yeah. I suck, but at least I didn't waste years of my life learning a useless skill like trying to understand if Arcane is better than Fire.
    Suuurrre you did...

And if you define success by the things you own, at some point you're going to be disappointed at some point. Trust me on this.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Um....yes. It's toxic.

looks like you are waiting to brag, whats the matter don't have any friends to show off too ?

Needs a F2P option tbh.
    Those prices for the options beyond the base game are kind of silly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    And the soundtrack is now for free on spotify. And the Shadowlands box art was the best of all of them.
    Would still like to have physical soundtracks because Spotify TOS prevents me from using it for radio.

Wait... People are going to get this at launch? Haven't they learned by now it's best to get it on discount once the content drought has started before the next expansion hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    "Negative comments about someone's ability" is hate speech lol
    Nowadays, everything is hate speech.

Um....yes. It's toxic.

As someone who has also achieved great things in real life because I stopped wasting so much time on video games, this is such a horrible way to think about it. You're allowed to call other people bad at the game without having to prove RL achievements. When you play the game, you're playing the game, by the rules and parameters of the game and nothing else. Don't involve any other bullshit. You sound like a sore loser honestly. Good for you, you have great real life things; leave that out of the game. No one cares.

It's like losing in a game of chess and then saying "at least I have muscles you chess nerd!" The moment you decided to play chess, you decided to compete in that arena alone. Don't be a sore loser about it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Wait... People are going to get this at launch? Haven't they learned by now it's best to get it on discount once the content drought has started before the next expansion hits?
    Wait.... you still don't understand many people don't share your opinion on the state of the game??

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I'm guessing it's because evoker starts at level 58, which is essentially a boost by the time you finish the starting experience at 60. If you're not interested in evoker, then I guess you're just out of luck though.
    They offered a boost in Legion despite DH's starting at 98. THey just made it so you couldn't use one on DH's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Haven't you learned that people don't share your opinion? Who are you to dictate to other what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They offered a boost in Legion despite DH's starting at 98. THey just made it so you couldn't use one on DH's.
    Oh yeah, so they did! I'd kind of forgotten! I wonder what the reasoning behind not offering a boost is, then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeII View Post
    Does
    negative comments that target another player's identity, including aspects like race, gender, or ability
    only include physical or mental abilities as in disabilities or are we not allowed no say anything negative about players ability to play ones class?
    It's a time and effort sort of thing. Like I'm good at a lot of classes/specs in the game and get purple parses all the time but what is the point of being negative towards someone who doesn't have your skillset? Why not just ask "Hey, if you want I can help improve your dps?" and then allow them to say whatever and go from there. Or alternatively just go "Well, some people aren't as good as me" and just be humble about it.

Like I get sarcasm and do it all the time with people in General when you both parties know they're aiming for that but why is it such a stretch or burden to just be calm and nice instead of instantly reverting to anger and being negative towards people.

In short, you can be banned for anything. Interesting and compeling. Remembers me of Heroes of the storm, anything spoken can lead to a ban.

Base Edition should include boost for $40. They been screwing the player base for the past 2 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    This makes me so happy. I truly hope you, and anyone else who declines would no longer sub to the game.

Running PUG's will be so much less toxic.

Thanks for stopping by, don't let the door hit you on your way out!

- - - Updated - - -

Because I want the mounts, pets, and transmog and I can afford it?
    lmao pugged heroic jailer yesterday and got the gavel first try

/dabs

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol dude...
    I know people who played WoW less than a year and played at top levels. Competitive M+ and gladiator skill levels. If it takes you "years to learn the useless skill that is WoW or understanding if Arcane is better than fire." then you got other issues, my friend.

Happy for you and your big money though?
    Exactly, If you hit max level and spend 10 mins on Icy-Veins you are top 10% of players in the game easy. Its not that difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Oh yeah, so they did! I'd kind of forgotten! I wonder what the reasoning behind not offering a boost is, then.
    Because you can spam Dungeon Finder and get max level in No time flat. 50-60 via dungeons takes like 5-6 hours, they finally listened and made leveling not a total pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Because you can spam Dungeon Finder and get max level in No time flat. 50-60 via dungeons takes like 5-6 hours, they finally listened and made leveling not a total pain in the ass.
    That's a good point! I like leveling, so I'm not complaining about the choice either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    You know your reply is toxic as well? Being combative and snarky are also rolled into what the social contract is doing away with. I don't get why the ignore function is so under utilized and people are so against seeing any opinion than their own they rather just not hear anything.

The game already has so little social interaction and this will keep people from interacting with each other all the more. Same with the new MKG thing Biden has started. People will just stop talking online for fear of retaliation.

R.I.P. freedom of speech. I get not liking all the antivaxx people as I don't like them either but this is how you breed insurrection and extremists factions doing extremist things.
    That's a bit extreme. All it's asking you is to not be a dick. There's a way to provide constructive criticism.
    Spot the difference : You're dps is shit vs Hey noticed you are not using X ability as often as you should. Try to use it everytime it's off cooldown it will improve your dps