7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Tired: Darkfallen for Allied race
    Wired: Watchers for allied race
    Oh yes, I could use the Uldir set and weapon to cosplay as MOTHER!

Now Blizzard, hurry up and give us a new allied races each patch please. Please?

- - - Updated - - -

Darkfallen for Pre-Patch, Tuskarr for 10.1 and a new batch of Watchers in 10.2.

Imaaaagine.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I mean we could just get Mogu. Rajani Mogu would be a fine allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    By a revamp/update I mean ones to reflect current lore/story and current times overall... not to match a theme of an expansion. For example, Upper Blackrock Spire in WoD and Return to Karazhan (originally a raid, yes) were updated to reflect what was going on for that expansion only. Those dungeons are now stuck in the "loop" of dealing with the Iron Horde trying to blow up Stormwind and the Burning Legion still invading Azeroth. Scarlet Halls and RFK reflect more recent developments for those respective areas and inhabitants of the overall times. Same with Blackfathom Deeps and Scholomance.

Now... that being said, I specifically would love to see Dire Maul, Blackrock Depths and *maybe* Zul'Farrak.

Actually... Zul'Farrak above all others.
    I'm baffled how I could have forgotten about Dire Maul and Zul'Farrak, they're some of my favorite places!

I wholeheartedly agree though, I'd love it if any newly revamped dungeons were more "evergreen" as people keep saying - they're adding a wing to Uldaman to cover the Dragonflight involvement, right? That could be a fair compromise, just add one dungeon wing relevant to whatever story they're telling, and leave the others to tell us about the place they're set.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I would be down for them too *puts on my thunderqueen transmog*.

Honestly, I don't get why they wouldn't use allied races as patch content. What's better to help with content draughts than having to level a new race? Just imagine how much better Shadowlands would have felt if we would have gotten the Covenant as AR's during the campaigns.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Mogu would be so cool. Would you have them be neutral?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Personally I wish we could have fully neutral races.
    In my dream WoW we would have started with Multiple Factions (4 or 5) and the Pandaren would have later joined as a full faction (Pandaren, Hozen, Jinyu and later add Yaungol and Rajani Mogu; would love Grummles but they just don't seem like playable race material). The Zandalari could have joined in a later expac as well (Zandalari, Sethrak, Vulpera, Tortollans and maybe Farraki and/or Drakkari; wish Zandalar had a fourth mountain zone that was Drakkari focused and we could have reunited with best fluff/girl Har'koa))
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-05-12 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Oh yes, I could use the Uldir set and weapon to cosplay as MOTHER!

Now Blizzard, hurry up and give us a new allied races each patch please. Please?

- - - Updated - - -

Darkfallen for Pre-Patch, Tuskarr for 10.1 and a new batch of Watchers in 10.2.

Imaaaagine.
    I personally feel like they struck gold w/ allied races and the only problem is there isn't enough of them yet. I feel they add so much to the 'world' aspect of world of warcraft. No other MMORPG to my knowledge has as many playable races and it can make their worlds feel smaller.

Allied races with every major patch, and customizations every .5 patch would be the dream for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I was fully expecting Mogu & Tol'vir in 8.3.5. The Ranaji & Tol'vir hate each other & were conveniently the two reputations that tier.

Every patch is a bit much, but it has been 2 years since we got one. It's time.

I was fully expecting Mogu & Tol'vir in 8.3.5. The Ranaji & Tol'vir hate each other & were conveniently the two reputations that tier.

I'd love to see something like Tol'vir. Diaper gnomes have opened so many doors. If Tol'vir could be an Allied Race, children of Cenarius could as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not really, its just an overused phrase over something they don't like.
    That is literally the definition of something "generic"

One thing I'm excited to see how they overhaul is the bags UI. Its one of the major things keeping me from using the vanilla UI w/o any addons. I really hope they give us an option to have one unified window instead of multiple bag windows.

I really hope whatever UI they do present has the option to look beautiful instead of just functional/elegant. I find the default UI to be fairly pleasing even if not as functional as I'd like (hence the need for addons) and I hope the additional graphical elements to be retained somewhat even if they are just fluff.

My cynical theory is we'll get pre order information on the 19th.

Players who resubscribed because of the Dragonflight announcement (hello!) will have their sub expire on the 19th and pre-order goodies could be a way to keep subs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    My cynical theory is we'll get pre order information on the 19th.

Players who resubscribed because of the Dragonflight announcement (hello!) will have their sub expire on the 19th and pre-order goodies could be a way to keep subs.
    I don't see anything bad with that theory? Bring on the pre-orders, I wanna ride a new dragon!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The Rajani and Tol'vir never interact with one another. At all. 'Hate' is a rather strong term for their relationship, i'd go with indifference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Rajani and Tol'vir never interact with one another. At all. 'Hate' is a rather strong term for their relationship, i'd go with indifference.
    Why would they hate each other anyway, they are both constructs that serve under Ra? I would understand the Rajani hating Mogu that serve under Lei Shen but not all Mogu groups served under Lei Shen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.
    I'd expect it would be a better model with a similar skin, closer to Hooktail.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Isn't it basically just a recolored wind drake from Cata?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I'd say based on, but there's been at least some model work done, not just recolour or retexture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Either a wind drake or a nether drake.

Btw, we know we will get a bunch of different colours for our dragonriding mounts including black and white - will be interesting to see if we will get either infinite and/or nether versions on top, maybe with later patches?
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-05-12 at 12:53 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE