Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Either a wind drake or a nether drake.

Btw, we know we will get a bunch of different colours for our dragonriding mounts including black and white - will be interesting to see if we will get either infinite and/or nether versions on top, maybe with later patches?
    Given some options were mentioned as raid rewards, presumably even mythic rewards, I imagine there is a good chance of it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    My cynical theory is we'll get pre order information on the 19th.

Players who resubscribed because of the Dragonflight announcement (hello!) will have their sub expire on the 19th and pre-order goodies could be a way to keep subs.
    Who in their right minds resubscribes for an announcement? The announcement is for free on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Who in their right minds resubscribes for an announcement? The announcement is for free on youtube.
    The announcement(s) being good is enough for some people to get hyped about the game again, hence they sub.

Actually, Uldaman revamp is confirmed.
    True but it is not confirmed if it is one of the eight dungeons or if it will be part of the M+ rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Announcement creates hype, hype causes people to resubscribe to prepare (get the remaining cosmetics/gear/whatever from SL or level alts)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    True but it is not confirmed if it is one of the eight dungeons or if it will be part of the M+ rotation.
    It's one of the eight dungeons.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Rajani and Tol'vir never interact with one another. At all. 'Hate' is a rather strong term for their relationship, i'd go with indifference.
    Their gods killed each other.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.
    Its bound to happen.. I am sorry, but I truly believe we will see some kind of recolor of it some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Their gods killed each other.
    That would Ra'den and... Ra'den.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its bound to happen.. I am sorry, but I truly believe we will see some kind of recolor of it some day.
    I don't want a recolour as the core model is just a netherdrake/cata wind drake (for whatever reason lol). Infinite skin tones for our Dragonflight mounts would be better.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The Mogu and Tol'vir have interacted and fought, but that was the Mogu who were not working for Ra (led by Lei Shen).

Hard to say if the Rajani were among them but given that the Rajani served Ra, I imagine they would have been a little put out with Lei Shen.

Still, there is some history there.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That would Ra'den and... Ra'den.
    Loken gave the Tol'vir their sentience.

It's one of the eight dungeons.
    I mean that mostly sounds like they are adding a new wing to Uldaman not that they are revamping Uldaman itself. They probably are, I mean they will be creating the textures needed and if they are creating a new dungeon hub there, they'd want to also tidy up the area around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Loken gave the Tol'vir their sentience.
    From what I'm seeing on wowpedia, it appears more that agents of Loken just accidentally passed on the curse of flesh while on the search for Ra. Doesn't seem like they'd actually worship him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    From what I'm seeing on wowpedia, it appears more that agents of Loken just accidentally passed on the curse of flesh while on the search for Ra. Doesn't seem like they'd actually worship him.
    The story threads are there, and I imagined it would be a new biped subrace of tol'vir that would be a playable allied race, what with N'zoth running amok at the time. Sort of how like the Argussian Reach is only indirectly related to the Void Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean that mostly sounds like they are adding a new wing to Uldaman not that they are revamping Uldaman itself. They probably are, I mean they will be creating the textures needed and if they are creating a new dungeon hub there, they'd want to also tidy up the area around it.
    Well, I would argue that a new Uldaman wing is a revamped Uldaman in the same way the new Karazhan is revamped but also a new part of it and seperate from the old raid instance.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, doing my weekly Dragonsoul farm I thought about the classic drake/dragon models. Do we think they will get an hd update with Dragonflight? We know that Alextrasza and Kaleg are atleast getting new models, so I would guess the other classic "adult dragon" will get the update too. What about drakes? I imagine the reason why we get the dragonriding customizations is that they can re-use the system to build unique npc's for the dragon isles - so will the classic drake npc and mount models be forever stuck in the past while f.e. the drakonids and other stuff will be updated? Will they just use the dragonriding "drake" mount for any new drakes? Or will we get a bunch of beautiful hd classic drakes with the pre-patch?
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-05-12 at 05:28 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Well, I would argue that a new Uldaman wing is a revamped Uldaman in the same way the new Karazhan is revamped but also a new part of it and seperate from the old raid instance.
    Oh I thought more of it as a separate part of Uldaman being discovered. I mean the complex is likely massive and large parts of it are undiscovered. They were still excavating it after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh I thought more of it as a separate part of Uldaman being discovered. I mean the complex is likely massive and large parts of it are undiscovered. They were still excavating it after all.
    It's still a revamped Uldaman. They already said with Karazhan in Legion that they didn't want to replace old dungeons anymore when doing a new version of them (wish they would have known that with ZG but oh well ....).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Also, doing my weekly Dragonsoul farm I thought about the classic drake/dragon models. Do we think they will get an hd update with Dragonflight? We know that Alextrasza and Kaleg are atleast getting new models, so I would guess the other classic "adult dragon" will get the update too. What about drakes? I imagine the reason why we get the dragonriding customizations is that they can re-use the system to build unique npc's for the dragon isles - so will the classic drake npc and mount models be forever stuck in the past while f.e. the drakonids and other stuff will be updated? Will they just use the dragonriding "drake" mount for any new drakes? Or will we get a bunch of beautiful hd classic drakes with the pre-patch?
    I'm hoping all the old models will get updated like the race models did in WoD. So Onyxia and drconids etc aren't so polygonal. I don't think they will HD the old mounts like how the old racial mounts are still chunks but they introduced the HD versions via PVP saddles etc which is a shame. I would also love for them to HD up Tarecgosa and the Sands of Time shape shift but I doubt they will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I'm hoping all the old models will get updated like the race models did in WoD. So Onyxia and drconids etc aren't so polygonal. I don't think they will HD the old mounts like how the old racial mounts are still chunks but they introduced the HD versions via PVP saddles etc which is a shame. I would also love for them to HD up Tarecgosa and the Sands of Time shape shift but I doubt they will.
    Make Ony's lair a random fun raid thing to do in 10.0

Sure its dumb to update an old raid but its Dragon related. Do it Blizz
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi