Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Sure you did.

https://ibb.co/m8WFSjL

Womp womp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    Yep, and that only proves that you voted yes, not your reasoning behind it, or when you did it. You could have just done it to be argumentative.

Man, are you God to decide why everyone that voted in a poll voted one option or the other? Personally I like both the race and the class, but it's ridiculous to say that everyone that liked one liked the other.
    This is why pretty much the first thing you're ever taught in college is that double barreled questions are bad, there is no way to properly analyze the results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    Man, are you God to decide why everyone that voted in a poll voted one option or the other? Personally I like both the race and the class, but it's ridiculous to say that everyone that liked one liked the other.
    This is why pretty much the first thing you're ever taught in college is that double barreled questions are bad, there is no way to properly analyze the results.
    The poll literally says "Do you like the Dracthyr Evoker", which means BOTH.

I'm glad we got something draconic to play as, even if it's not what 100% of people might have wanted it to look like. I'd way prefer getting dracthyr to playing as a "dragon" that only exists in mortal form 99% of the time, maybe getting to be in dragon form for 12 seconds every 30 minutes if they're lucky. Or flying, I guess?

Yep, and that only proves that you voted yes, not your reasoning behind it, or when you did it. You could have just done it to be argumentative.
    I could have, fortunately this exists:

https://ibb.co/WzkvRDL

Ya dun goofed

Ya dun goofed
    Don't worry, he'll find another way to gaslight your opinion

10+ Year Old Account

Ya dun goofed
    "Have issues" is the same as "dislike"?

Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I'm glad we got something draconic to play as, even if it's not what 100% of people might have wanted it to look like. I'd way prefer getting dracthyr to playing as a "dragon" that only exists in mortal form 99% of the time, maybe getting to be in dragon form for 12 seconds every 30 minutes if they're lucky. Or flying, I guess?
    A very reasonable and honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    Don't worry, he'll find another way to gaslight your opinion
    Yeah but it'll be fun to see him try to wriggle out of this one when he made such a statement that's soooo easily disproven

Edit: Ooooo he decided to try and gaslight by insinuating I don't know what I meant myself.

Interesting tactic Cotton.
    Last edited by Gigantique; 2022-05-14 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but it'll be fun to see him try to wriggle out of this one when he made such a statement that's soooo easily disproven

Edit: Ooooo he decided to try and gaslight by insinuating I don't know what I meant myself.

Interesting tactic Cotton.
    I’m simply going off what your response says, and the word “dislike” is nowhere to be found.

It’s crazy that you’d do all of this instead of simply admitting that more voters like Dracthyrs than dislike them.

I’m simply going off what your response says, and the word “dislike” is nowhere to be found.

It’s crazy that you’d do all of this instead of simply admitting that more voters like Dracthyrs than dislike them.
    I'm not making any absolute statements like you don't worry. I understand (as you can see from my comment) that the poll is bad because it includes both Dracthyr and Evoker in the question, so the results are murkied up by people like me that like one of the aspects.

Also you're that squeezed into a corner your actual, serious counterargument is that "have issues with", universally meaning there are aspects about something one doesn't like, isn't LITERALLY written "dislike"?

This was all worth it that is pure gold!

Why are you bullying Teriz again
    MS. MARVEL will return in The Marvels ✨

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Why are you bullying Teriz again
    Pushing bad faith posters into corners of their own making is a fun pasttime while I have nothing better to do on the toilet etc

I made a new poll, we'll see what the results are

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Voted yes, dislike the race though.

Woah that was easily debunked!
    I voted yes as well.
    Because I love the class.

The race itself I dislike in its current state.
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not making any absolute statements like you don't worry. I understand (as you can see from my comment) that the poll is bad because it includes both Dracthyr and Evoker in the question, so the results are murkied up by people like me that like one of the aspects.

Also you're that squeezed into a corner your actual, serious counterargument is that "have issues with", universally meaning there are aspects about something one doesn't like, isn't LITERALLY written "dislike"?

This was all worth it that is pure gold!
    If you honestly believe that “have issues” is the same as “dislike”, I don’t know what to tell you. Clearly you didn’t think it meant the same thing, since you voted for “yes, I LIKE the Dracthyr Evoker!” in the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    Spitting the facts, chihuahas are the closest animal when it comes to dracthyr to me too, or pug, weirdly mutant creature
    Prolly I shouldn't but I genuinely can't believe someone in art department approved of this soystain. WTF.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ion said so.

"Dracthyr are Evokers and Evokers are Dracthyrs".

The reason you can't use Visage form in combat is because it would be ridiculous, and ultimate pointless, because you'd be constantly shifting into draconic form anyway. It makes more sense to simply remain in dragon form throughout combat.
    You keep changing topics on the fly and keep answering to wrong parts.

Sorry, but at this point we can all agree that your comments are pointless and there is no reason to argue with you cuz of your delusional state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    You keep changing topics on the fly and keep answering to wrong parts.
    I said that Dracthyr and Evoker are one in the same. You said that was false and "not the way it worked", and I pointed out that my viewpoint came from Ion.

Where did the topic change?

Sorry, but at this point we can all agree that your comments are pointless and there is no reason to argue with you cuz of your delusional state.
    Wouldn't a more delusional state be your position, where you ignore everything the developer has been saying about this concept and inserting your own opinions instead?

Not realizing that Dracthyr and Evoker are one in the same being one such example.

If you honestly believe that “have issues” is the same as “dislike”, I don’t know what to tell you. Clearly you didn’t think it meant the same thing, since you voted for “yes, I LIKE the Dracthyr Evoker!” in the poll.
    I would on a general basis advise against trying to be the arbiter of what other posters mean or think, especially when they're there to set the record straight. You already do a good job of coming off as someone to not take seriously, no need to overkill it.

And having a vocabulary means you can use different words and apply the same meaning behind them.

Like how I can describe your posts as generally hogwash, nonsense or bull and have the same meaning.