So, to unlock flying, you need to do your covenant campaign

which consists of like 100+ quests, right ? or I'm missing something ?

Its the 9.1 Quests you need to do, the Korthia ones

The covenant campaign can be knocked out in a day. It would be far quicker than the other Pathfinders

But no, you only need to do I think the first 3-4 chapters of Korthia/Chains of Domination.

Could just google/wowhead this.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    The covenant campaign can be knocked out in a day. It would be far quicker than the other Pathfinders

But no, you only need to do I think the first 3-4 chapters of Korthia/Chains of Domination.

Can confirm this, I got bored over day decided to do the Venthry Campagin did it ina day and a half. and got 80 Renown by doing lfr

You are missing the plot yes

The covenant campaign is about half as long as a zone campaign and korthia is even shorter

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post

Already on wowhead.

Note that you must also have completed your 9.0 campaign and completed Chapters 3/9 in the 9.1 campaign to open The Last Sigil.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Already on wowhead.
    It takes a day to unlock flying on a fresh account. My friend did it on a fresh 60 a week ago after returning from not playing for 3 years.