10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone mention this in thread:
    https://www.hackread.com/ddos-attack...lcohol-supply/

Seems pretty evil from hacker side. Going after vodka. Russans were probaly so mad. (its kinda old news now, but hilarios)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I was going to ask if they were any good, but this is Eurovision. Being good seems completely irrelevant when it comes to winning.
    Excuse me, Lordi won and they're fucking fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    They're still voting on US aid to Ukraine, though. That would be massively stupid.
    I'm pretty sure Zelensky would have tea and crumpets with the devil himself if the devil could supply him with some more artillery.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Dailymail, so take it with a grain of salt the size of Russia itself.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Excuse me, Lordi won and they're fucking fantastic.

Woo, another Lordi fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Dailymail, so take it with a grain of salt the size of Russia itself.
    True but it is being reported in other media outlets.

That said it being announced and reported before it has happened is pretty much guaranteed failure as the victim of the coup will just get more paranoid and beef up security.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post

That said it being announced and reported before it has happened is pretty much guaranteed failure as the victim of the coup will just get more paranoid and beef up security.
    The other option is it is all made up just to mess with Putin's paranoia, to make him see enemies where there aren't and undertake more purges to mess things up more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post

From what I understood the jockeying for position has begun and people are weighing their options. Which I'd honestly be surprised if that WASN'T the case, even just in general.

But it comes down to 'What do you count as 'under way'?' If you accept preparations as 'under way' then it is not unlikely that this is the case, if you only count people actively deposing putin including running fights between security, police and army then I'd say no, there's nothing 'under way.'

But I'd still be careful with taking it seriously, since this is not something that would materialise on a short term, August would be possible in terms of preparation time, from February onwards that be about 6 months giving *just* enough time to do a decent preparation.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-05-15 at 06:56 AM.

even the dogs are defecting https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status...52701220528128

looks like a good boi

Do Russians really want to die so putin and his cronies can live like kings with million dollar yachts while they get robbed at every opportunity . You have to wonder when the Russian army will down tools.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    even the dogs are defecting https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status...52701220528128

looks like a good boi

Do Russians really want to die so putin and his cronies can live like kings with million dollar yachts while they get robbed at every opportunity . You have to wonder when the Russian army will down tools.
    Hardly surprising given the way Russians treat any living thing. Dogs are smart and know who to trust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Russia angrily shakes its fist at Finland.

Putin stressed that Finland "rejecting the traditional policy of military neutrality would be wrong since there are no threats to Finland’s security," according to the Kremlin.

"Such a change in the country’s foreign policy course could have a negative effect on Russia-Finland relations, which have been built over the course of many years in the spirit of neighbourliness and partnership cooperation and have a mutually beneficial nature."

Wow, I wonder what else could have a negative effect on Russia-Finland relations. Something like, I dunno, an unprovoked invasion of a sovereign country?
    Is that why Putin has had Russian fighter jets and bombers do mock raids and drills on Finland for years?
    Must be Putin's idea of the Russian-neighbor relationship.

Man, the Copeviet Union is still trying to pass off their loses on Snake Island as Ukrainian ones. They released a video of what they said were dead Ukrainians but forgot to remove the belts with the very obvious Russian Navy insignias on them. Oops.

15+ Year Old Account
    It"s now official. Social democratic party in Sweden as expected are also in favor. That means an overwhelming majority, for Sweden along with Finland to apply for NATO membership.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-05-15 at 03:37 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's unlikely that this country will seek NATO membership but wouldn't that be the icing on the cake...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    So it's unlikely that this country will seek NATO membership but wouldn't that be the icing on the cake...
    Will not happen. They've absolutely no reason to, they're completely surrounded by countries with no hostile intent towards them whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, but the sheer fact that they are even doing some investigation into it seems like a shift. Anyway, it crossed my path and I was surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Is that why Putin has had Russian fighter jets and bombers do mock raids and drills on Finland for years?
    Yes because being within Russia's sphere of influence requires you to accept that your own security needs must be assessed through the Russian lens and fall secondary to Russia's interests which should be your primary concern.

If Ukraine had realised this then it wouldn't have forced Russia's hand to start a genocide.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2022-05-15 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Yes because being within Russia's sphere of influence requires you to accept that your own security needs must be assessed through the Russian lens and fall secondary to Russia's interests which should be your primary concern.

If Ukraine had realised this then it wouldn't have forced Russia's hand to start a genocide.
    SO how many rubles are you paid for this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Russia routinely make the same typ of mock bombers strike agents Sweden. NATO must give Putin a price for best recruter for NATO.