Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    That almost sounds like how the Catholic Church in the past used to cover up for SO's and moved the priest to a different church
    ... This myth again?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    The fuck is up with all these weird af furry threads?
    It's just the one person too I think. Kinda funny, kinda sad.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I don't know. If he wants to talk about his furryism, he's talking on the wrong internet forum. There's gotta be some furry forum out there he can go to. Isolate himself from the rest of civilization.

One of my favourite factoids is that the Internet works and continues to work as well as it does because of a surprisingly large proportion of furries in the population running bandaid tech support on it every day

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    One of my favourite factoids is that the Internet works and continues to work as well as it does because of a surprisingly large proportion of furries in the population running bandaid tech support on it every day
    Suspiciously Wealthy Furries is a meme predominantly because a lot of the furries are also, by coincidence or causation, the bullied smart kids in school who went on to be IT workers and other lifeblood of modern day society (like doctors and surgeons) in well paying jobs.

People meme on fursuits but getting one of those that looks good can be as much of an investment as a new car, and that terrifies me there's people that can pay for those with an air of casualness to them.

OT to OP: My dude, I get what you're going for, but seriously, you're not helping. Also your other post was fucking weird.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2022-05-15 at 11:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is a furry game, MMO-C is a WoW site, it's organic traffic.

add him to your ignore list, guy must be trolling at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    WoW wasn't a furry game until these god. damn. pandas arrived.

Mists of Pandaland was a mistake

Do draeneis count as furries? I mean people call them spacegoats so maybe.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

While WoW's artstyle has been gradually shifting from Alex Horley style powermetal album aesthetics to tumblr furry aesthetics over the past decade, with the introduction of the Vulpera and Dracthyr being the first "yes really" furry race with tumblr aesthetics, those additions have come at the end of WoW's lifecycle. New people haven't been joining WoW for a very long time. I suspect furries who want an MMO are flocking to FFXIV. (GW2 has Charr but they aren't tumblr furries).

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I dislike how much of the Tauren's meanness was lost in the WoD model revamp, thank goodness it wasn't done later. If the Tauren model was redone by the current dev team...

*shivers*

Not sure why this neededto be said again xD
    I get art of my furry character I enjoy artwork of many different artists.. But I dont fursuit, or go to cons.
    If you Do Fursuit, then good on you, Noone should really care, what you do behind closed does.
    Yes there are many horror stroies of what Furries have done in the past
    But there is also Good things they do, I have a friend who is a Fursuiter, who actually did a Twitch Donation to help save a Zoo from Closing down by donating all the money they raised in 24 hours to them during the pandemic.

The TLDR of it, Some people are bad, Some people are good thats human nature Yo.

Leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    While WoW's artstyle has been gradually shifting from Alex Horley style powermetal album aesthetics to tumblr furry aesthetics over the past decade, with the introduction of the Vulpera and Dracthyr being the first "yes really" furry race with tumblr aesthetics, those additions have come at the end of WoW's lifecycle. New people haven't been joining WoW for a very long time. I suspect furries who want an MMO are flocking to FFXIV. (GW2 has Charr but they aren't tumblr furries).

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I dislike how much of the Tauren's meanness was lost in the WoD model revamp, thank goodness it wasn't done later. If the Tauren model was redone by the current dev team...

*shivers*
    I would literally burn all my collectors editions if this came to pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what? I thought furries were flocking to WoW precisely because FFXIV only has one actual furry approved race that doesn't even have females (do furries even need females?). I'm talking proper furry here, are catgirls and the such considered furry? Actually curious.

Wait what? I thought furries were flocking to WoW precisely because FFXIV only has one actual furry approved race that doesn't even have females (do furries even need females?). I'm talking proper furry here, are catgirls and the such considered furry? Actually curious.
    Yeah, for my part and the part of most of my furry friends, none of them even touch Hrothgar because they're so big and bulky they aesthetically only really "hit" on bara fans.

Hell, most of them don't even play "beast" races, I'm the only one playing a Viera and that's less the bunny people thing and more that "twunk" is a body shape I'm into.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2022-05-15 at 11:32 AM.

WoW is an old game that isn't really in the news anymore, and when it is it has bad word of mouth and lackluster marketing. Its fanart community is dying. The game doesn't allow graphical mods and the new player experience is bad. WoW is horrible at hooking in people who aren't already in to it, whereas FFXIV is pretty good at getting people in the door. Good word of mouth, a thriving online community of fanartists and people posting screenshots that catch people's attention on twitter, good trailers and presence in the news to grab people's attention, and a decent new player experience in the actual game. It also allows graphical mods, and there is no shortage of NSFW mods (there is an entire website dedicated exclusively to hosting NSFW mods for FFXIV) and a whole genre of NSFW fetishtic screenshots being posted on twitter. The game's director has repeatedly asked people to stop posting lewd stuff on twitter, to no avail. Apparently it's causing the suits to ask him uncomfortable questions. From what I'm seeing, if furries had to pick between the two they're probably going for FFXIV, or maybe ESO but I haven't been following that one). And judging by the eerily cultish behavior of the FFXIV fandom, it seems to have a lot of overlap with the type of people who would post on tumblr, but that's a different discussion.

... This myth again?

Ban schools!

- - - Updated - - -

*shivers*
    You'd be right in that regard;

Last edited by Daedius; 2022-05-15 at 12:20 PM.

I mean ..there's a huge consensus on this forum that Blizzard is doing everything in their power to attract the apparent HUGE FURRY POPULATION into their game. HIGHLY doubt that's true in any sense of the word.

... This myth again?
    -img snip-
    This is REPORTED cases....leaves out a lot of key details

1. Theres a LOT more kids exposed to public school employees than Catholic Priests that's kind of a fact. 23% of Americans are Catholic and even then only a percentage of the children are in a situation where they are actually EXPOSED to a catholic priest in a private setting (IE being an alter boy or volunteering to help). Compare that to the 90% of Americans in the Public School system.

2. As it's a church reporting might be a lot lower since most Catholics will protect a priest over a teacher.

3. That number given how many children are IN that situation makes the chances you are going to be assaulted by a Catholic Priest if your kid volunteers at a church a LOT higher than if your kid goes to a public schoo.

but yeah bar graph yo

... This myth again?

I followed the link in that image and neither the graph nor the numbers can be found anywhere in the report. The image itself isn't found on any Department of Education page, either. Doing a reverse image search on the image just shows links to twitter, facebook, reddit, tumblr, 9gag, blogs, the /pol/ board on 4chan, and not much else. I don't know what kind of slam dunk you were hoping for, but this image ain't it, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I enjoyed Looney Tunes, a bunch of anthropomorphic characters... does that make ME a furry? :V
    If you want to fuck them then yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    I mean ..there's a huge consensus on this forum that Blizzard is doing everything in their power to attract the apparent HUGE FURRY POPULATION into their game. HIGHLY doubt that's true in any sense of the word.
    Read that the furry fandom is largely comprised of the LGBT+ crowd... diversity and representation!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    If you want to fuck them then yes it does
    Bugs was often cross dressing...

... This myth again?

Not saying you are wrong but have you read the report?

It's a study on abuse from educators from 2004. And the small samplesize regarding priests is from UK - and there is nowhere stated it's catholic.

The report doesn't mention the specific numbers.

Again.. Not saying you are wrong.. But the image has no validity and doesn't represent the report - and the purpose of the report was not to represent all child abuse cases, but only those that occur with educators.

*shivers*
    He'd fit right into the Ardenwaeld crowd.