Dracthyr throughput racial.

We know that Dracthyr have 2 active racial that most likely share a CD. A wing. Buffet that knocks enemies back and an aoe tail swipe that knocks up enemies.

But if racials from other races are anything to go by, we know that each race has a utility racial and a throughput racial.

What will the Dracthyr's be?

I'm thinking something like chromatic blood that's a proc.

Your abilities have a chance to proc one of 5 buffs each designed after one flight.

Red: +bonus damage/heals

Blue: crit

Bronze: haste

Green: versa

Black: mastery

Animation could be your toon glowing the corresponding color.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    We know that Dracthyr have 2 active racial that most likely share a CD. A wing. Buffet that knocks enemies back and an aoe tail swipe that knocks up enemies.

But if racials from other races are anything to go by, we know that each race has a utility racial and a throughput racial.

What will the Dracthyr's be?

I'm thinking something like chromatic blood that's a proc.

Your abilities have a chance to proc one of 5 buffs each designed after one flight.

Red: +bonus damage/heals

Blue: crit

Bronze: haste

Green: versa

Black: mastery

Animation could be your toon glowing the corresponding color.
    eh, i doubt they'll do a random proc effect. If they do use this system, i'd be willing to bet it's like the Zandalari Troll racial that allows them to pick -- so there'd be shrines or some npc you speak with.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    eh, i doubt they'll do a random proc effect. If they do use this system, i'd be willing to bet it's like the Zandalari Troll racial that allows them to pick -- so there'd be shrines or some npc you speak with.
    Perhaps. But kinda defeats the whole purpose that they got chromatic blood coursing thought their veins.

I figured it'd be a passive proc version of the maghar active racial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Perhaps. But kinda defeats the whole purpose that they got chromatic blood coursing thought their veins.

I figured it'd be a passive proc version of the maghar active racial.
    Was that confirmed? For, they weren't created with the chromatic creatures, but separately. Are they just automatically considered part of the chromatic flight because of being mixed of the five flights? I wouldn't believe so.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm fairly sure it was mentioned that the ability to cast while moving around for a short time was an active racial ability of Dracthyr.

I was thinking of this interview, but Soar seems to be an Evoker ability, not a Dracthyr racial.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2022-05-16 at 02:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Was that confirmed? For, they weren't created with the chromatic creatures, but separately. Are they just automatically considered part of the chromatic flight because of being mixed of the five flights? I wouldn't believe so.
    When I say chromatic, I mean they have the the essence of all 5 flights, they not a part of that imperfect flight nefarion made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I'm fairly sure it was mentioned that the ability to cast while moving around for a short time was an active racial ability of Dracthyr.

I was thinking of this interview, but it seems to be an Evoker ability, not a Dracthyr racial.
    That's an evoker ability.

Active Racials are a cone knockback and aoe knock up

yoshi-style egg shooting ability

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    yoshi-style egg shooting ability
    Aha, it is just, well, the first thing one thinks when used in connection.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Speaking of throughput racials, Vulpera has probably the most inefficient throughput racial in the game for damage dealing purposes to the point that it's rarely worth the GCD at all. For healing it at least has the ability to "cleave" to 3 targets within melee range (IE 8 yards), but I mostly wanted to point out that if the knockback/knock-up abilities have a damage dealing component, it's not impossible that they won't receive a separate throughout racial at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I hope one of the unannounced changes is that all combat affecting racials are removed from the game.

10.0 cosmetic/flavour/QoL racials only please. So much more interesting that way anyway.

Since they're race/ class locked. Do they even need one at all?

Conversely, they could have dragon 'meta' be their racial cooldown, because I personally am not a huge fan of being a dragon 24/7 in combat.