Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I can’t find head or hair of Ardenweald thing so all I can assume is some one said they want equal representation not that they wanted to count all the NPC to get perfect 50 to tally.

And this tool wouldn’t even be a logical conclusion to a diversity=better mindset because as many people in the thread have pointed out you can’t actually get a realistic break down and scoring of cultures disability’s races orientations ect.

You’d have to be a oblivious fool to try and turn all those this into data points and the suits at blizzard are nothing if not that.
    Re: The Ardenweald thing:

https://twitter.com/KateMakesStuff/s...72318241198084

You're welcome to interpret it however you'd like.

That said, while yes, there's no objective end-all be-all for what is "more diverse" is, it's not entirely outlandish for a somewhat broad consensus to exist, and what makes something "more" or "less" diverse could change along with society itself. So again, I wouldn't be surprised if this was used as a prototypical groundwork for companies to pick up in the future, if not for attempting to turn everything, and everyone, into data points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    And this is what happens when you give woke idiots any power at all.

At least some of their devs realize how fucking stupid this is. Whoever made this should be fired, and blacklisted from the gaming industry.
    At most, they'll be fired and find cushy jobs elsewhere, because we can't have nice things.
    Last edited by Chilela; 2022-05-16 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Which "truth" is offensive?
    Women aren't, and cannot be men.

Men aren't, and cannot be women.

Men cannot birth children.

Gender dysphoria is a very real mental health condition that should be treated by a psychologist, not social media or echo chambers.

There are real biological and physiological differences between men and women.

MAP(Minor-Attracted Persons), are really just pedophiles looking to be protected so they can continue their disgusting lifestyles of abusing and molesting children.

How many more do you want? I can go on for quite a while. All are 100% objective truths, that many folks still live in denial about.

Ah, remember the good old days when video games were about having fun? Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    What offices?

It feels like you are using office sitcoms to make your point now.

Call me ignorant but grabbing a womans ass in the 70s screaming " give me dat ass" likely would get your ass kicked back then.
    Then you are woefully ignorant of what life was like in 1970. You are talking about an era when raping your spouse was legal. The first state to make spousal rape illegal was in 1975. The Model Penal Code in the US specifically excluded wives from the rape statute. This is an era when women were only allowed to get credit cards if they were married and had their husband's permission. That changed in 1974.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    An "independent" with a penchant for writing impromptu bibliographies about how the world is out to get straight white males while simultaneously admonishing "woke culture" as a partisan talking point. Kind of defeats the purpose of being independent when your values are plainly evident.
    Oh wow, even a tool labels white and male as negative attributes, this must be a right wing opinion though!

Are you truly this dense? I am very much left leaning and I agree that “woke” culture is idiocracy at its finest, and that actual racism and sexism against white males is seen as ok.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Women aren't, and cannot be men.

Men aren't, and cannot be women.

"Truth" is not about word definition games.

Gender dysphoria is a very real mental health condition that should be treated by a psychologist, not social media or echo chambers.
    Nobody denies gender dysphoria is real. It's in the DSM.

There are real biological and physiological differences between men and women.
    Nobody denies this.

MAP(Minor-Attracted Persons), are really just pedophiles looking to be protected so they can continue their disgusting lifestyles of abusing and molesting children.
    Wait what?
    -ynnady

Yay another tool for the idiots out there to point to and say "this is what progressives want!" when the vast majority think its horse crap.

Whoever thinks reading the lines "Arabs are a 7/10 race" and thinks that's "woke" or "SJW" type shit is even dumber than I thought.

"Truth" is not about word definition games.

Nobody denies gender dysphoria is real. It's in the DSM.

Nobody denies this.

Wait what?
    Why are you saying “nobody is denying that” when you will literally be banned on 99% of social media today if you say these things.

There are a ton of people who actually don’t believe these things.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yawn, more outrage over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncr View Post
    Why are you saying “nobody is denying that” when you will literally be banned on 99% of social media today if you say these things.

There are a ton of people who actually don’t believe these things.
    No, you "literally" will not. Nobody is getting banned for saying gender dysphoria exists or that males and females have physiological differences. Nobody.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I've been wondering if MMO-C were ever going to post this.

This is probably the single biggest own goal Blizzard has ever had. And the worst part is... they see it as a god thing

Can't wait for every non "white male" added to the game to be mocked to oblivion by people working out their diversity stat points.
    It was King (Candy Crush) that developed it. But you know...don't let facts get in your way.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Wait what?
    He's talking about a degenerate sub-section of tumblr that, when tumblr kicked all the NSFW stuff out, they moved to twitter. MAPs are pedophiles that claim they don't commit any crimes, so everything is a-okay. They treat it like a fetish, but can't act on it. It's really bad.

They also try to claim they are apart of the LGBT community, which absolutely no one agrees with outside their own circle.

And its a boogie man I've seen idiots try to invoke as if it has anything to do with LGBT. Basically the same thing when conservatives tried to argue bestiality would be next if we legalize gay marriage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    And this is what happens when you give woke idiots any power at all.
    This has nothing to do with "being woke", this isn't progressive in the slightest.
    It's literally just peak capitalism, reducing everything to a line of data for the sole purpose of profit gains.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    He's talking about a degenerate sub-section of tumblr that, when tumblr kicked all the NSFW stuff out, they moved to twitter. MAPs are pedophiles that claim they don't commit any crimes, so everything is a-okay. They treat it like a fetish, but can't act on it. It's really bad.

They also try to claim they are apart of the LGBT community, which absolutely no one agrees with outside their own circle.

And its a boogie man I've seen idiots try to invoke as if it has anything to do with LGBT. Basically the same thing when conservatives tried to argue bestiality would be next if we legalize gay marriage.
    Yeah that tracks.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmatrix View Post
    Yawn, more outrage over nothing.
    Outrage that's a convenient distraction from Blizzard's union-busting, no less.

The way people fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Kinda had to single this one out. You know that there are women who can't birth children either, right? Do they just not get to be a person at that point? Is that really one of the benchmarks you think is relevant for distinguishing things like sex or gender? Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    More importantly, how the fuck is Zarya straight? There's no shot. There is no chance. Not a CHANCE she doesn't even KINDA like the ladies.

Not even stereotyping her looks and saying that she looks like a lesbian, I mean it in the sense that it would be a legitimate crime against females attracted to other females everywhere if she didn't dabble with the ladies. My wife is pansexual, and Zarya is 100% on her list of video game characters who are attractive.
    Well, that'd be TOO representative of minorities, and we can't go having characters with 100 points, can we? Tracer can be a lez because she's a slender, european white woman. She has plenty of spare points to spend on her oppressions of choice, without scoring too much or too little.

The magic of this tool is its ability to achieve perfectly balanced cyber-bigotry!

Kinda confused why they didn't just post this topic and then lock it to prevent replies. Was pretty obviously not going to go anywhere good and they already had to lock the last one.

No, you "literally" will not. Nobody is getting banned for saying gender dysphoria exists or that males and females have physiological differences. Nobody.
    https://thefederalist.com/2018/06/19...ocked-account/

https://www.wionews.com/world/spanis...ant-386922/amp

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...en-tweets/amp/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...women-men.html

I mean I have more but you can just like, Google this, you know

It's definitely happening and being labelled under misgendering. If you haven't seen this, then you haven't been looking for it and gotten lucky to not stumble across it.

I mean, it's sure heading in bad directions. The people implementing these rules are so unhinged that they think portraying a little boy who wants to grow up to be an engineer is a harmful stereotype. Or a little girl who wants to grow up to be a dancer. Or that a guy might not immediately know how to change a diaper. Or that being extremely obese might be a reason you're having problems finding a romantic partner. That showing a guy as being daring and courageous and a girl as loving and caring are topics that need to be "handled with care"

I'm not sure if you fully grasp the complete nonsense that the DEI principles and regulations around them are sinking the world into. Leftists like to compare things to Jim Crow a lot, but DEI is a heck of a lot closer to being the new Jim Crow than anything else in the western political world.