Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I mean, Dr. Hughes getting fat paychecks probably helps and also it's probably not as taxing if you agree with them.
    I guess one could pretend to listen to them..

Reminds me of seeing office space recently with my sis

"Okay, well, that sounds great, Milton, i'll talk to you later"

Yesterday was hilarious.

"Did you donate the money?"
    "Yes I pledged it"
    "I said did you donate it"
    "I pledged it yes"
    "Donate and pledge aren't the same thing"
    "Well I didn't actually give the money if that's what you mean"

And that fake crying, jesus. What a trainwreck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    My man, the case is about defamation. If you agree that hes abusive, then you agree with my OP, which states that I dont understand why people are defending Depp so rabidly in this case when hes clearly not been defamed.

Correcting the record, with evidence presented in court no less, is not "carrying water for Heard". Im correcting misconceptions, you just dont like it for some strange reason..
    Posts that didn't age well.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Are you calling me an "Amber stan"? lol

> "both victims"
    > "both massive cunts"

Yep, I'm clearly on one side of this freak show
    I think the point is that the more evidence that is provided which (1) shows Heard was abusive and (2) shows Heard has lied about her accusations, the more people will expect others to reject her statements as being wholly false (i.e.: her credibility is in question, bringing all accusations made by her into question). Given people don't believe her statements, and the trial appears to be turning against her, "bothsidesing" will probably be seen as an illegitimate position. That said, I would agree that it's an unreasonable expectation for everyone to believe she has fabricated all her allegations, but as the trial is playing out there's serious questions to ask regarding their legitimacy.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone seen the OP alive? After all that shilling for AH (ouch painful initials) last few days in court he must've snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Anyone seen the OP alive? After all that shilling for AH (ouch painful initials) last few days in court he must've snapped.
    Lmao, and it's only keeps getting better.
    She's tireless, no matter how deep she digs, she just keeps on digging...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

5+ Year Old Account
    Are you calling me an "Amber stan"? lol

> "both victims"
    > "both massive cunts"

Yep, I'm clearly on one side of this freak show
    This is you, in the Aquaman 2 thread, after the reveal of amber heard on tape admiting hitting johnny, what was the point of ur posts when knowing what she is like

Is this a joke? The entire first half of your post is about her, bringing up something that has nothing to do with the movie. Seems like she's still in the movie. I'm OK with that.

Literally the only thing I care about is the movie being good. I know a lot of people didn't like the first, but I thought it was pretty decent
    Looking forward to Amber Heard's continued portrayal of Mera!
    That aged well...

NGL this isnt a good look on AH. Some moments from Depp's lawyer are weird tho

I don't think her sharing the pictures of Johnny passed out with a friend is a sign that she didn't care, just that she was complaining about the situation to someone else and talk it out

The whole you actually implanted evidence that Johnny Depp did cocaine segment was confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow people change their opinion after getting more info. I'm baffled. That hardly makes them a stan.
    OP was a real stan but he is MIA

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow people change their opinion after getting more info. I'm baffled. That hardly makes them a stan.
    OP was a real stan but he is MIA
    amber heard admitting on tape in argument with johnny that she hit him (not "punched"), and people needed moar info if she was abusive or not?...that tape is old now, people who still defended her afterwards can't make excuses now..

This was two years ago (2020)...

Unified Divide then comes one year after (2021) n defends her ass...

...yeah..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-05-17 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    "Everyone but me is lying. Johnny is lying. My sister is lying. My family is lying. My lawyer is lying. I'm the only truth here." -- Amber Heard in the future, probably
    Half of that was yesterday, today its her friend that was lying. Its bizarre to me though, she's arguing with the most mundane of facts to make herself look bad. One person testified they picked her up alone, and she said that he picked her and her friends up while she was sick from doing shrooms. Easy enough to say she might of been mistaken since she was high but she dug her heels in and the other person is wrong.

5+ Year Old Account
    So, first of all, lol at having to go back to last year in this attempt.

Secondly, show me where I actually defend her.
    You fan girling that she is in Aquaman 2 despite what she did?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why the focus on this stupid donation?? What in the world does it haf to do with johnny's case
    Its actually a huge admission because the UK judge used the fact that she donated the money as proof she wasn't lying, it's literally the linchpin of their judgement. She's already under investigation for perjury in Australia, will they add the UK to that as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    By "fangirling," you mean specifically trolling you lol

- - - Updated - - -

Zero defence from me lol I can assure you that I hadn't even heard this audio until recently. I still don't give a fuck if she is in the movie or not.
    Lol yeah right, you haven't heard of the tape, you admit to trolling, your words, why else would you come in n post that if you didn't know about the tape? Then it wouldn't be trolling..damn, you are as bad as amber, maybe you should stop talking, seems you just make it worse..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-05-17 at 03:55 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    What all my posts? I spec wrote to avoid turn the thread about her trial, but did want to mention how it would affect the movie or not.

I look forward to movie too, with her not in it.

- - - Updated - - -

i knew I had seen that suit before..

I don't think Johnny Depp is 100% innocent. I do believe that they both have their issues and both did wrong during their relationship.

HOWEVER.

Amber is clearly overexaggerating and lying about a lot of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know what waffles is trying to prove but he's making a fool out of himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blatant admittance of physical abuse and gaslighting added to evidence.

The acts committed against one another in the case are not the same.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    the video of her from 2016. she looks so unpracticed. and ALOT more like some snotty Teenager in behavior
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

How can Depp try to get into a room (bathroom at that) by closing the door? Which she later kicked open?
    i'm so confused on how she can claim it's self defense during those events.

It would be so much easier for her if she went with a defense that they just had a volatile relationship and she also started stuff at times instead of literally denying everything. She only has to prove that he abused her, not that she didn't abuse him. Though I get you don't want to be seen as an abuser, but... pick the right fights.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-17 at 06:24 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found