Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    The saddest part of these types of shootings is that each side is trying to score points. This thread is a perfect example of this.
    The saddest part is the dead people.

At least you got to make a "both sides" argument. You can go take your victory lap in the apathy Olympics.

The saddest part of these types of shootings is that each side is trying to score points. This thread is a perfect example of this.
    Yeah, this take defo ain't it, chielf.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are the 2 sides here, how are they trying to score points, and how are both sides even equal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    its more "you cant shame the shameless"
    True, but it’s not about shaming the republicans. It’s clearly showing the lazy, single issue/non-voters which side is which, and what you’re going to get voting Republican.

As I’ve stated before, I live in Kansas, democrat prospective can’t get worse here. What I would give for the wussy Democratic party here to go directly after republicans and indirectly their supporters.

“If you vote republican, this is what you’re supporting.” Is all I’m asking from them. Screw any voter who is insulted by that.

Sorry, venting.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...buffalo-attack

Fairly good explainer on the extensive disinformation pushed by the far-right about the shooting, mostly because they're big concerned people will connect the obvious dots between the rhetoric the shooter used and the rhetoric this "influencers" regularly traffic in.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "...letter is a rambling pastiche (SAT word!) of slogans and internet memes, some of which flatly contradict one another."

Like...Tucker...bro...that's literally the American conservative movement to a T right now. I don't think you could have explained it any better.

"The document is not recognizably left wing, or right wing. It's not really political at all."

I mean...it is. It very much is. It's very much in-line with many of the other far-right extremists we've seen over the years.

Carlson just out there continuing to create a fictional version of reality for his viewers who can't be bothered to check objective reality themselves.
    How can he say its not political? The person in question goes on pages and pages to rant about his weird political conspiracy theories. Like he straight up blames Jews for the woes of white people. You can say its reprehensible politics but it is politics

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    How can he say its not political? The person in question goes on pages and pages to rant about his weird political conspiracy theories. Like he straight up blames Jews for the woes of white people. You can say its reprehensible politics but it is politics
    Because it's very inconvenient and uncomfortable when racist, far-right wing mass shooters are repeating the same rhetoric Tucker Carlson does at least once a week. Also so that he can convince his viewers that actually this isn't a big deal and it's not political but also it's the lefts fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The saddest part is the dead people.

At least you got to make a "both sides" argument. You can go take your victory lap in the apathy Olympics.
    I'm pretty much done being charitable at this point. People like that aren't apathetic. They're just covering for the murders committed by those on their "side" the best way they can, by trying to distract with that bullshit.

5+ Year Old Account
    Because it's very inconvenient and uncomfortable when racist, far-right wing mass shooters are repeating the same rhetoric Tucker Carlson does at least once a week. Also so that he can convince his viewers that actually this isn't a big deal and it's not political but also it's the lefts fault.
    Uhm, that is like saying a far-left violent extremist is the same as a social-democrat, based on both have the same talking points, workers rights etc.

Unless Tucker says go shoot up shops, n other races, it's kinda weird to make a connection to Tucker...

What is this thread about? Tucker? I'm confused...since, well, is there anyone here who would side with that lunatic asshole that went on a rampage in buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Uhm, that is like saying a far-left violent extremist is the same as a social-democrat, based on both have the same talking points, workers rights etc.

Unless Tucker says go shoot up shops, n other races, it's kinda weird to make a connection to Tucker...

What is this thread about? Tucker? I'm confused...since, well, is there anyone here who would side with that lunatic asshole that went on a rampage in buffalo
    Connect those obvious dots once there's far-left wing mass shooting, then. Nobody will stop you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Connect those obvious dots once there's far-left wing mass shooting, then. Nobody will stop you.
    Are u saying social democrats should check their worker rights ideology if some far lefty started shooting people?

Tucker has nothing to do with this shooting, it's far fetched dude...

Are u saying social democrats should check their worker rights ideology if some far lefty started shooting people?

Tucker has nothing to do with this shooting, it's far fetched dude...
    No, I'm saying you're slinging some really bad, low-effort whataboutism.

Tucker didn't cause this. Nobody is reasonably arguing that. We're just pointing out that Tucker Carlson and this Nazi shooter are literally repeating the same "great replacement" conspiracy theories, because they're apparently both going to Stormfront for their ideological talking points.

Something Tucker Carlson knows, because when his team used to use Fox's internal fact-checkers they'd frequently highlight when news stories were sources from places like Stormfront...and Carlsons staff and Carlson didn't care.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm saying you're slinging some really bad, low-effort whataboutism.

Tucker didn't cause this. Nobody is reasonably arguing that. We're just pointing out that Tucker Carlson and this Nazi shooter are literally repeating the same "great replacement" conspiracy theories, because they're apparently both going to Stormfront for their ideological talking points.

Something Tucker Carlson knows, because when his team used to use Fox's internal fact-checkers they'd frequently highlight when news stories were sources from places like Stormfront...and Carlsons staff and Carlson didn't care.
    Uh...isn't everyone saying that according to statistics that latinos will become the majority? It's not some conspiracy theory... also wanting functioning borders doesn't make you an extremist, that is just common sense, but that some lunatic then goes on a shooting spree is just about the lunatic..

7+ Year Old Account
    Uh...isn't everyone saying that according to statistics that latinos will become the majority? It's not some conspiracy theory... also wanting functioning borders doesn't make you an extremist, that is just common sense, but that some lunatic then goes on a shooting spree is just about the lunatic..
    Really going out of your way to protect your pro Russian mouthpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Don't go full Stormfront, Ihavewaffles. You never go full Stormfront.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the Great Replacement racist conspiracy theory. That's just demographic shift.

The Great Replacement theory argues that;
    1> Said demographic shift is deliberately orchestrated, by Jews, to destroy Whites.
    2> That the intent is to turn white people into a minority with the intent to abuse them.
    3> That the USA is a "white nation" and that whiteness must be defended against this.

Literally every one of the maxims listed there is explicitly racist. And Tucker Carlson has talked about this shit in 400 episodes. Not "demographic shift". Not "functioning borders". Literally this, the Great Replacement.

So you can stuff your intentionally dishonest whataboutism and your defense of violent racist rhetoric back up the orifice it came from.

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't go full Stormfront, Ihavewaffles. You never go full Stormfront.
    Dude... I have never made connection between social democrats to violent far left acts. I'm trying to tell people here to not cast a wide net, such behavior itself looks extremist..dunno why I can't get through to you?..

Dude... I have never made connection between social democrats to violent far left acts. I'm trying to tell people here to not cast a wide net, such behavior itself looks extremist..dunno why I can't get through to you?..
    No, you talking about the "great replacement" conspiracy theory. Don't go full Stormfront, dude.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, you talking about the "great replacement" conspiracy theory. Don't go full Stormfront, dude.
    Where have I used those words? You guys did, I said there are statistics which are public, now u try to pin some stormfront on me? Uh...dude..

You are going full "some far rightie shot people, now everyone on the right is a nazi!"

Calm down..

Where have I used those words? You guys did, I said there are statistics which are public, now u try to pin some stormfront on me? Uh...dude..

You are going full "some far rightie shot people, now everyone on the right is a nazi!"

Calm down..
    Naw man, stop going full Stormfront. I'm not saying you're a nazi by any stretch, I'm just saying that it seems you get talking points from the same places they do. Just like Tucker Carlson.

10+ Year Old Account

Calm down..
    "I'm not racist, I have statistics I am misrepresenting to push an obviously- and unrepentantly-racist agenda!"

That's not an argument. The Great Replacement is not based on facts or reason or statistics. It's explicitly and intentionally racist, and anyone pushing it is a violence-endorsing racist.

And to repeat; that's Tucker Carlson at 400+ episodes and counting.