Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.2.5 PTR - Build 43741

Patch 9.2.5 PTR - Build 43741
    A new build is on the way!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Season 4 Mythic+ Affix is now available for testing on the PTR.

SHADOWLANDS SEASON 4
    • Mythic+
      • New Seasonal Affix: Shrouded – Nathrezim infiltrators have disguised themselves among the enemies throughout the dungeon. Cartel Ta will reward you handsomely for assisting in their capture.
      • New Dungeon Rotation
        • Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
        • Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
        • Operation Mechagon: Junkyard
        • Operation Mechagon: Workshop
        • Return to Karazhan: Lower
        • Return to Karazhan: Upper
        • Iron Docks
        • Grimrail Depot

Achievement Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Dungeons
    Feats of Strength

Spell Changes
    Item Effects
    • Add Keystone Affix: Shrouded Name changed from "Add Keystone Affix: Encrypted" to "Add Keystone Affix: Shrouded". Add the Tormented Shrouded affix to a Mythic Keystone. Instant.
    • Decrypting Ancient Cyphers Combine 20 Confounding Antique Cyphers to create the Cosmic Creation Impetus, which can be used to improve Fated raid items to Heroic quality. 2 sec cast.Reagents: Confounding Antique Cypher x 20.
    • Decrypting Ancient Cyphers Combine 20 Confounding Ancient Cyphers to create the Sacred Creation Impetus, which can be used to improve Fated raid items to Mythic quality. 2 sec cast.Reagents: Confounding Ancient Cypher x 20.
    • Set Keystone Map: Grimrail Depot (New) Set the dungeon map of a Mythic Keystone to Grimrail Depot. Instant.
    • Set Keystone Map: Iron Docks (New) Set the dungeon map of a Mythic Keystone to Iron Docks. Instant.

Raid & Dungeon Abilities
    • Arc Lightning Volatile Energy shoots lightning at a random enemy, inflicting 6 3 Arcane damage. This damage increases every time the Volatile Energy casts Arc Lightning. Unlimited range. Instant.
    • Blackrock Bomb Lobs a bomb towards an enemy that inflicts 30 25 Fire damage to all targets within 4 yards of the impact. 150 yd range. Instant.
    • Curse of Doom Inflicts 168 Shadow damage to the target after 10 sec. Limited to 1 target. 100 yd range. 1 sec cast. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Dash The caster surges forward trampling over anything in his path inflicting 14 10 Physical damage and knocking enemies back. 300 yd range. Instant.
    • Disintegrate Inflicts 95 Fire damage to all enemies in front of the caster, knocking the target back. 200 yd range. 1 sec cast. 2.5 sec cast.
    • Flashlight Creates a blinding flash around the caster, inflicting Holy damage and disorienting all enemies facing the caster. 15 yd range. 3 sec cast. 4 sec cast.
    • Gleeful Immolation The caster summons a Gleeful Immoliator at a random location that will burn enemies caught in its flames. Getting caught in the flames burns the victim for 56 20 Fire damage every 1 sec. 100 yd range. Instant.
    • Heartbreaker Breaks the hearts of all nearby enemies affected by Flirt, inflicting 112 Shadow damage. 1 sec cast. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Hemorrhaging Wounds Increases the damage of Double Slash by 15%. 15 yd range. Instant. 10%. 15 yd range. Instant.
    • Leech Life Periodically drains the victim of 34 health, healing the caster in the process. 30 yd range (40 for friends). 1 sec cast. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Mad Dash Borka the Brute charges forward trampling over anything in his path inflicting 150 400 Physical damage and interrupting spell casts for 3 sec. 500 yd range. Instant.
    • Mana Drain Drains 30 Drains 0 mana and inflicts 15 Arcane damage every 3 sec to the current target in addition to stunning them for 6 sec. 100 yd range. 2.5 sec cast.
    • Meteor Cleave The Jailer swings his flail in a huge arc, inflicting 1,650 1,500 Physical damage split evenly between all players in front of him. All players hit are knocked back. The main target takes 500% increased Physical damage for 50 sec. Unlimited range. 2 sec cast.
    • New Plan! Fires a volley of missiles inflicting 5 11 Fire damage. 50 yd range. Instant.
    • New Plan! Fires a volley of missiles inflicting 5 11 Fire damage. 50 yd range. Instant.
    • New Plan! Railmaster Rocketspark quickly devises a new plan when Borka the Brute is slain and begins launching missiles that inflict 5 11 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. In addition, Rocketspark starts Locking On!. Instant.
    • Shadow Bolt Volley Hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting 39 Shadow damage to nearby enemies. 40 yd range. 2.5 sec cast. 3 sec cast.
    • Shared Suffering The caster swings their sword in a great arc, inflicting 5,000,000 560 Shadow damage evenly divided amongst all targets in the sword's path. 20 yd range. 3.8 sec cast. 3 sec cooldown.
    • Shimmer Guardian's Image radiates with Arcane energy, inflicting 8 Arcane damage every 3 sec. In addition, this effect increase damage taken from Shimmer by 5% 2% for 15 sec. This effect stacks. Instant.
    • Shrapnel Blast Blasts enemies in a 13 yard frontal cone, inflicting 8 6 Fire damage every half-second to enemies. 15 yd range. Instant.
    • Shrapnel Cannon Blasts enemies in a frontal cone, inflicting 21 35 Fire damage every second to nearby enemies. 35 yd range. Instant.
    • Slam Inflicts 13 Inflicts 28 Physical damage to all players and interrupts casting for 1.5 sec. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Unstable Mana Power surges through the targets body, inflicting 34 11 Arcane damage every 3 sec and increasing all damage done by 5% Instant. 10% Instant.
    • Uppercut Strikes the target with an uppercut, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them down. Melee range. 0.4 sec cast. 1.5 sec cast.
    • VX18-B Target Eliminator Launches missiles at up to 2 enemy targets. Each missile inflicts 35 42 Fire damage to all targets within 3 yards of the impact. 3 sec cast.
    • VX18-B Target Eliminator Launches missiles at up to 2 enemy targets. Each missile inflicts 35 42 Fire damage to all targets within 3 yards of the impact. 300 yd range. Instant.
    • Web Flings a sticky Web at the target, dealing rooting the victim in place. While Webbed, the victim takes 22 Nature damage every 2 sec. Limited to 1 target. 100 Energy. 30 yd range (40 for friends). 1 sec cast. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Will Breaker Lord Crispin Ference swings his weapon, inflicting 49 Holy damage to targets in a line in front of the caster. 100 yd range. 3.4 sec cast. 3 sec cast.
    • X21-01A Missile Barrage Fires volleys of missiles inflicting 6 8 Fire damage to two targets every 1 second for 20 sec. 100 yd range. Instant.
    • X21-01A Missile Barrage Fires volleys of missiles inflicting 6 8 Fire damage to two targets every 1 second for 20 sec. 100 yd range. Instant.

Strings Changes
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CURRENCY_FORMAT_GEL (New) - GEL %s
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CURRENCY_FORMAT_KZT (New) - KZT %s
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CURRENCY_FORMAT_TRY (New) - TRY %s
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CURRENCY_FORMAT_UAH (New) - UAH %s
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_LICENSE_ACK_TEXT_GEL (New) - By clicking Pay Now, you agree to the |HurlIndex:16|h|cff71d5ffTerms of Sale|r|h, and to the immediate delivery of your order. You will lose the right to withdraw your order once the delivery process has started.
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_LICENSE_ACK_TEXT_KZT (New) - By clicking Pay Now, you agree to the |HurlIndex:16|h|cff71d5ffTerms of Sale|r|h, and to the immediate delivery of your order. You will lose the right to withdraw your order once the delivery process has started.
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_LICENSE_ACK_TEXT_TRY (New) - By clicking Pay Now, you agree to the |HurlIndex:16|h|cff71d5ffTerms of Sale|r|h, and to the immediate delivery of your order. You will lose the right to withdraw your order once the delivery process has started.
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_LICENSE_ACK_TEXT_UAH (New) - By clicking Pay Now, you agree to the |HurlIndex:16|h|cff71d5ffTerms of Sale|r|h, and to the immediate delivery of your order. You will lose the right to withdraw your order once the delivery process has started.
    Last edited by chaud; 2022-05-17 at 11:54 PM.

Still no release date? Sigh

That dungeon lineup could not be worse. First season of Mythic+ I'm not going to do since it came out. They could not have picked a worse lineup for getting me to want to play it. The mega dungeons are horrifically bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    That dungeon lineup could not be worse. First season of Mythic+ I'm not going to do since it came out. They could not have picked a worse lineup for getting me to want to play it. The mega dungeons are horrifically bad.
    Hopefully a Blizzard dev reads this and realizes the err in their ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Hopefully a Blizzard dev reads this and realizes the err in their ways.
    That makes two of us.

Can't say I'm excited for that lineup either. Hopeful that Wrath Classic will be around the corner when this drops.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Totally feel the same. I always hated mega dungeons, sure, fun at first time on m0, afterwards they are overcomplicated annoyances. After years of constantly pushing keys, i was very excited about the rotating lineup, but this is just disgusting to look at. Whoever thought BOTH Tazavesh and BOTH Mecha with BOTH Khara would make a fun and fullfilling season, should be fired at an instant.

I am not fond of the WOD ones either that much, especially Iron Docks after leveling so many alts, but i would rather have them only for a year rather than touching Mecha or Taz ever again, ESPECIALLY TOGETHER.

I normally never "argue on the Internet" - But I made a user to just say.

"Blizzard - I was almost done playing during shadowlands - Several times, for multiple reasons. But his lineup - It's ALL the dungeons I have hated the most and everyone - And I mean EVERYONE - I have ever played with have hated the mega dungeons. M+ is the last thing I play in the game. PVP is ruined - Raiding is boring (For me at least)..... Now you ruin M+ - Tell me what is left?"

This ruined my day. Have fun guys and girls

This seems this will be the end of my WoW-Career. And as someone that has played nonstop since US beta (from EU) and used ALOT of money in their ingame shop - This hurts - ALOT!

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    Still no release date? Sigh
    Given that they're just now testing the affix for m+ that might not be a good sign. Then again being a simple affix it might not be so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Why does Blizzard once again punish players for playing Alliance?
    No. There's 2 rewards. Season 3 was never put out. I was just wondering that the other day. As you can see the season 4 one is Shrouded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vespin1 View Post
    Totally feel the same. I always hated mega dungeons, sure, fun at first time on m0, afterwards they are overcomplicated annoyances. After years of constantly pushing keys, i was very excited about the rotating lineup, but this is just disgusting to look at. Whoever thought BOTH Tazavesh and BOTH Mecha with BOTH Khara would make a fun and fullfilling season, should be fired at an instant.

I am not fond of the WOD ones either that much, especially Iron Docks after leveling so many alts, but i would rather have them only for a year rather than touching Mecha or Taz ever again, ESPECIALLY TOGETHER.
    Taz is actually one of my favorite now. I hated it when the season started, but it's not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post

No. There's 2 rewards. Season 3 was never put out. I was just wondering that the other day. As you can see the season 4 one is Shrouded.
    I've noticed and deleted my post. It was a stupid question.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2022-05-18 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I've noticed and deleted my post. It was a stupid question.
    It's easy to miss all good. The timing is very odd with how they did it. They did it with s2 so why wouldn't they just have it outright in 9.2 baseline patch.

This dungeon pool is just utter dogshit. Especially Karazhan.

There is 8 dungeons in 4 continents, will be so annoying to keep hopping between portals to all of the places.

Blizzard didn't even ask before naming an affix after me, I'm outraged

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara and Taza are fine, I like them. Rest of the dungeons can burn in a pit.

I dont get why they put both wings of the dungeons. Such a wasted opportunity to use diverse environments.

Literally, the most dogshit dungeons.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Travelling to these are going to be so annoying combined with the rng of what keys you end up with... wtb smarter and faster matchmaking. all os this often takes longer than the dungeon itself...

3+ Year Old Account
    Super excited for Karazhan!

i like how they pick up the most hated and the most avoided dungeons

add to this mix cathedral and that argus dungeon and you have ultimate mix of bad dungeons

like who designes this game ? who could hve thought its a good idea

there is a reason why those keys were considered dead keys in past expansions

but im really reall y proud of our forum community for adding grimrail to this mix . cannot watch the drama there with sanguine, grievous , storming , quaking ^^