Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't recommend anyone else do this, but since I am a pedantic asshole and unsure if intended, there is nothing in the rules that says we can't talk at night. Just saying. I am testing to see if I get a warning or modkilled xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I don't recommend anyone else do this, but since I am a pedantic asshole and unsure if intended, there is nothing in the rules that says we can't talk at night. Just saying. I am testing to see if I get a warning or modkilled xD.
    modkill sounds lit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It is night. Shush. Night is always no-talk unless it is expressly stated otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn arrives to the scene of gruesome blood.

Lora has died, he was a townie

Day two deadline is Friday 5/20 @7pm
    With 9 alive majority is 5
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, I'd like to think the scum took a stab at Lora to see if he really was the cop

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Lora's a strange target based on his wildcard nature alone. Scum could have either gently nudged things in the direction of a Lora lynch or sat back and let people bark up the wrong tree of their own accord. Which is something that was already happening.

In other words, I'm not entirely sure why Lora was targeted in the night unless someone took Lora's lack of a cop claim to mean that Lora was actually the cop this time around.

I tend to agree with Graeham. I do not see why Lora was targeted. He is easily an easy misyeet target.

I am sticking with my previous vote to start with today. I sense nothing good from Mazer with his massive amount of posts over 3 days. Would it make sense that he would kill Lora as someone who doesn't necessarily know him? Maybe. Maybe not. Also, still fuck him because he beat me last game.

Vote: Mazer

- - - Updated - - -

Another thought I had. If Foxxi included a 3p role, it could be an alternating kill to counteract the power increase, which we did see more recently.

i also agree lora was a weird kill also loafs note with the maybe they thougth he was cop because he didnt say his bit but really thats a pretty odd thing to just lock on to for a kill i also like cereals bit about possibly being sum1 thats not played with lora one less person he has to lock onto or maybe they just randomed it which i guess is also a possbuility.

your all sus for not showing up to vote at eod

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

I tend to agree with Graeham. I do not see why Lora was targeted. He is easily an easy misyeet target.

I am sticking with my previous vote to start with today. I sense nothing good from Mazer with his massive amount of posts over 3 days. Would it make sense that he would kill Lora as someone who doesn't necessarily know him? Maybe. Maybe not. Also, still fuck him because he beat me last game.

Vote: Mazer

- - - Updated - - -

Another thought I had. If Foxxi included a 3p role, it could be an alternating kill to counteract the power increase, which we did see more recently.
    I got busy at work.

Coming for the newbie to see if you can get the easy kill?

Is this pushing it Cerall or AGENDA cereal?

nice vote val but your lack of reasoning really rattles me

You sussed me

I sus you back

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    You sussed me

I sus you back
    well you werent around at end of day were you?

I was doing my GW2 PvP daily

I was doing my GW2 PvP daily
    so you admit you were around and lurking but wouldnt respond when i pinged you i had to type your entire name out ffs.

My current sus list:

Mazer
    Val

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    your all sus for not showing up to vote at eod
    I forgot EoD tbh, but I wouldn't have changed my vote.

- - - Updated - - -

I had theories.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have theories.

- - - Updated - - -

Man no limit between posts is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll be less vague. Why not.

It would be a travesty if he didn't appear
    This pinged me hard. I made a comment in discord. Val has a history of making comments about the game. Whether its breadcrumbs, or turtle faction, etc.

Why would it be a travesty? They are partnered. So I voted Mazer to see and no one else did.

Val's posts today aren't great, but Mazer should be yeeted and then we can figure out if Val made a silly comment or he was being serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    I got busy at work.

Coming for the newbie to see if you can get the easy kill?

Is this pushing it Cerall or AGENDA cereal?
    Nah. No agenda. I would have killed you N1 because you think logically. I think I could convince others. Claws would probably die quickly too. I've fooled him a couple times and he just never trusts me anymore.

Also, fuck you Claws for beating me in Rock Paper Scissors. <3

It would be a travesty if Mazer didn't appear because he was an additional player. I also played with Mazer a few times and I like Mazer.

It would be a travesty if Mazer didn't appear because he was an additional player. I also played with Mazer a few times and I like Mazer.
    I mean this is absolutely a valid reaction. Which is why I want Mazer gone instead of you to start with

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna feel bad when Mazer flips red and Val is actually innocent.

I mean this is absolutely a valid reaction. Which is why I want Mazer gone instead of you to start with

- - - Updated - - -

Idk i feel like your gunna need more then no1 voted him with me to train him. He seems quite liked around here

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Idk i feel like your gunna need more then no1 voted him with me to train him. He seems quite liked around here
    No. That isn't what I said. I said I chose Mazer over Val based on the comment. Mazer had 1 post over 3 days. Val's comment pinged me.

Mazer was also a better choice because voting Val D1 is just scummy, but no one yeeted him and to be fair I wasn't actually around to push so I don't blame anyone.

Yall didn't yeet him so I had to take matters into my own hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thing though....

You voted me at the end of day 1 among all the options. Fair enough. No worries.

But you immediately come back at me the beginning of day 1 with a fairly pedestrian theory about me voting Lora.

Then you have a theory about me and Val.

Then you feel better about Val, but still me.

The common thread is you pulling all theories to me.

Which reminds me of the first game we played together. When foxxi read you on day 1, she made a comment about how when you're scum, your tell is you force things.

This really feels like an "All roads lead to Mazer" approach that seems closer to what foxxi called out back then.