Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    items only mail to you if you press loot but then do not actually pick up the items, if you kill a mob and then dont even try to loot it, it wont mail to you.
    also there is some very expensive grey items, especially now with the transmog changes, and also the broker pets which cost grey items.
    Wrong... It will mail anything you killed... Try it.. Go into lfr, kill trash and a boss, dont loot and exit... You will have it mailed instantly to you.
    Same for anything in the game, not just instanced content..

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why?

You want an item? You loot it.
    You don't want an item? You don't loot it.

That's how it should be

Now it like this:

You want an item? You loot it.
    You don't want an item? Haha, screw you, take it anyway!

The game is obviously at fault here.
    No. YOU are at fault because you are a hoarder who is completely incapable of getting rid useless stuff. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether it's WoW or anything else online or IRL, one should always speak up when one see something wrong, doesn't matter the size of the problem. Sitting there quiet is never a good answer.
    The only thing that is wrong is your hoarding problem. YOU created the problem. YOU have to fix it. Not the game's problem or fault.

If that was possible customer support would be swamped by MILLIONS of tickets about people not getting their loot, so why would they ever do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No. YOU are at fault because you are a hoarder who is completely incapable of getting rid useless stuff. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that is wrong is your hoarding problem. YOU created the problem. YOU have to fix it. Not the game's problem or fault.

You can honestly, say that you prefer a game with LESS options for it's players? How backwards thinking is that? How can it EVER in ANY scenario be better with less customization options?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    If that was possible customer support would be swamped by MILLIONS of tickets about people not getting their loot, so why would they ever do that?
    What kind of, and excuse my language, r-tard would turn it off AND still complain about lost loot.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Wrong... It will mail anything you killed... Try it.. Go into lfr, kill trash and a boss, dont loot and exit... You will have it mailed instantly to you.
    Same for anything in the game, not just instanced content..
    bosses get auto mailed cause they are bosses, but random mobs will not.

items only mail to you if you press loot but then do not actually pick up the items, if you kill a mob and then dont even try to loot it, it wont mail to you.
    also there is some very expensive grey items, especially now with the transmog changes, and also the broker pets which cost grey items.
    I thought it was only from mobs that drop a certain quality item honestly. Or that were flagged as a rare mob.

But maybe that's just for if you never loot it due to a disconnect or some other issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I thought it was only from mobs that drop a certain quality item honestly. Or that were flagged as a rare mob.
    no matter the item quality boss mobs will get their items sent to you, even if you don't loot them.

if you loot a (rare?) mob but then dont pick it up it will also mail it to you, no matter the quality.

the postmaster used to deliver literally EVERYTHING to you, but they fixed that to instead have a couple specific parameters. it used to literally mail you every item you did not loot, even if you didnt try to loot them.

10+ Year Old Account

But maybe that's just for if you never loot it due to a disconnect or some other issue.
    Every item, from every mob, you ever kill, get mailed to you. You get gray crap every single day.

- - - Updated - - -

no matter the item quality boss mobs will get their items sent to you, even if you don't loot them.

if you loot a (rare?) mob but then dont pick it up it will also mail it to you, no matter the quality.

Here is also a question, how about allowing us to DELETE the mails, but no, for some reason you cannot do that either. Can you POSSIBLY defend that as well?

Every item, from every mob, you ever kill, get mailed to you. You get gray crap every single day.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is also a question, how about allowing us to DELETE the mails, but no, for some reason you cannot do that either. Can you POSSIBLY defend that as well?
    none of this is true.

press "open all" then sell/delete the items you dont want.

10+ Year Old Account
    none of this is true.

press "open all" then sell/delete the items you dont want.

I mean delete the mails themselves. Deleting a mail containing 16 items, to save the time from deleting/selling all 16 items one by one.

You are my mmo-champion as of now
    Epics for show, Greens for the pro

I mean delete the mails themselves. Deleting a mail containing 16 items, to save the time from deleting/selling all 16 items one by one.
    why cant we just delete our entire inventory with a single press of a button?

Cause allowing mass item deletion is the fastest way ever to fill your fucking support feed with "i accidentally deleted this, i acidentally deleted that"
    they make you do each item specifically to stop this mess.

no matter how much you try dude no one is going to be on your side in this.

What kind of, and excuse my language, r-tard would turn it off AND still complain about lost loot.
    I take it you're new to the game. Or the internet.

the postmaster used to deliver literally EVERYTHING to you, but they fixed that to instead have a couple specific parameters. it used to literally mail you every item you did not loot, even if you didnt try to loot them.
    Yeah I remember those nightmare days, I stopped running old content because of that lol.

They definitely don't function like this anymore, I run Zereth Mortis on multiple toons each week, along with running a handful of old raids. Only ever get mail from the raid bosses, or rares will mail me the grays that were on them sometimes if I don't loot it.

10+ Year Old Account
    why cant we just delete our entire inventory with a single press of a button?

Cause allowing mass item deletion is the fastest way ever to fill your fucking support feed with "i accidentally deleted this, i acidentally deleted that"
    they make you do each item specifically to stop this mess.

no matter how much you try dude no one is going to be on your side in this.

Why do they even have the button then to tease?

And how many extralives do people need. They treat us like we are r-tarded children. First you get it sent to you, then you cannot delete it, this is just crazy at all levels.

And HOW can no one be on my side, how can litterally everyone be against customization and more options? Makes no sense.

Why do they even have the button then to tease?

And how many extralives do people need. They treat us like we are r-tarded children. First you get it sent to you, then you cannot delete it, this is just crazy at all levels.

And HOW can no one be on my side, how can litterally everyone be against customization and more options? Makes no sense.
    I mean, you're complaining that they're catering to a group of people you're insulting, while complaining that they're not catering to a lifestyle that the game isn't meant to support (hoarding).

Of course a game wants to prevent players from losing what they earned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I take it you're new to the game. Or the internet.
    Not to either, but I mean, never in a million years did I expect most people to be against me in this thread either. People are strange, and one should never be surprised.

And yes, OTHERS are weird, cause More Customization is ALWAYS a good thing, that's a universal fact and a core value of game design.

Is the mail icon in the room with you right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you're complaining that they're catering to a group of people you're insulting, while complaining that they're not catering to a lifestyle that the game isn't meant to support (hoarding).

Of course a game wants to prevent players from losing what they earned.

People say hoarding isn't healthy, but wanna know what truly isn't healthy? Treating players like children. Protecting us from stuff. The real world isn't like that. The real world is tough and cruel and there are no extra lives or second chances.

Systems like this make men into soyboys and simps, that's not healthy. AND HOLD YOUR HORSES, this has nothing to do with sexuality. Being a wimp and being weak has nothing to do with sex, gender or things like that. I'm bisexual myself so chill.

I just prefer a system like:

You snooze you lose. Bad internet? Sucks to be you. Stop catering to stupid people.
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2022-05-19 at 07:05 PM.

At end of day, you're a hoarder. that being said a checkbox in interface options to enable/disable the postmaster sending you loot wouldn't hurt anyone.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*