• Accept

461 80.88%
  • Exit game

109 19.12%
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudi View Post

You know that they actually can't, right? You need a man and a woman to produce a child.
    homophobic, transphobic, no understanding of law, and no understanding of parenting. how am i surprised?

You literally never heard of a surrogate parent?

Or like... have you fucking NEVER heard of a sperm bank?
    do i really gotta teach you about the existance of sperm banks?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. This still involves an actual man and a woman - to carry a child and give birth. Gays are not involved here anyhow.
    do you think gay women can't give birth? I should expect all of the above to explain the lack of education but holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. This still involves an actual man and a woman - to carry a child and give birth. Gays are not involved here anyhow.
    homosexual people can donate both eggs and sperm.

step 1: Joey, a homosexual donates sperm to sperm bank.
    step 2: Megan, a Lesbian donates eggs to egg bank.
    step 3: The Jeffersons, a homosexual male couple, apply for a kid, their best friend Amy volunteers for IVF as their surrogate.
    step 4: If it takes, 9 months later, Baby Jefferson is born.

It's expensive as hell, but possible, and getting cheaper every year. Hell, we might not even need surrogates in our life time, the term is ectogenesis if memory serves.

And that's to say nothing of adoption- WHICH FUCKING COUNTS.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2022-05-19 at 09:10 PM. Reason: got rid of the lame names
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

It's literally just a pledge to not be an asshole to people. Who honestly is against this notion?

Everyone will click yes, continue about their normal routine and habits within WoW and come here, complain about the game while still playing.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    homophobic, transphobic, no understanding of law, and no understanding of parenting. how am i surprised?

- - - Updated - - -

do you think gay women can't give birth? I should expect all of the above to explain the lack of education but holy shit.
    What you're trying to do is to shift the context. And it's not working.

Fact: two gay people - that would be two homosexually oriented males - cannot produce a child. You may or may not like that fact, it still remains fact nonetheless.

Any scenario involving surrogates STILL requires a non-homosexual person to produce a child.

Here's another fact, by the way: the law is different in different countries.
    And another: you seem to fail to understand the previous fact, despite it being clearly mentioned several times, by me and other forum users.

If, in some country, law works differently from what you used to in your country, and another person describes that to you, the conclusion about that person "not understanding the law" is incorrect. The conclusion about your lack of understanding would be correct, on the contrary.

And finally, a gay or lesbian "couple" getting a child as a result of some scheme involving surrogates is not parenting. By definition.

7+ Year Old Account
    What you're trying to do is to shift the context. And it's not working.

Fact: two gay people - that would be two homosexually oriented males - cannot produce a child. You may or may not like that fact, it still remains fact nonetheless.

Any scenario involving surrogates STILL requires a non-homosexual person to produce a child.

Here's another fact, by the way: the law is different in different countries.
    And another: you seem to fail to understand the previous fact, despite it being clearly mentioned several times, by me and other forum users.

If, in some country, law works differently from what you used to in your country, and another person describes that to you, the conclusion about that person "not understanding the law" is incorrect. The conclusion about your lack of understanding would be correct, on the contrary.

And finally, a gay or lesbian "couple" getting a child as a result of some scheme involving surrogates is not parenting. By definition.
    no it doesn't, 2 gay couples can have a surrogate child, idk what the hell you are talking about that it REQUIRES a non homosexual person to produce a child. those 2 gay men in a relationship bring their seamen to a sperm bank. a lesbian couple then go to said spermbank and are artificially inseminated with said sperm. they then give birth to a kid or more, and either keep the kid themselves, or give them to another couple, for example the male couple who want the child. this happens TODAY it is not a work of ficition. nevermind the fact you tried to do this "gotcha" that all homophobes use of "being gay is not natural, if everyone was gay our race would die out!"
    no it wouldnt, because we would do what we do now, men supply seed, females supply egg, you dont need to have sex with the opposite gender in order to have a kid ever since the invention of artificial insemination.

uhh what? so men cant be parents cause they never give physical birth to children, people who adopt arn't parents cause they didn't physically birth the baby.
    the definition of parenting is raising a child, no where does it say you are not parenting unless you are the one who phsyically gave birth to the child, by that logic only females can parent.
    being a surrogate parent is not a "scheme"
    also "by other forum users" no only you are on the levels of absolute delusion to think you could sue blizzard for banning you.
    idk why mods allow some of the dumbest fucking people on this site, but it makes sense it would be someone as intolerant and unintelligent as you.
    holy shit. Go to school, get a basic fucking education, and stop caring about if people dating their own gender or not.

like you have to be the dumbest person I think I have ever met, and i've met people who thought classic raids would take weeks to months to get their first clears.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-05-19 at 09:37 PM.

Will the Chinese version have this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pardon me? I.. what? Who taught you that? The same people who taught you about the laws of your services and accounts? You can be a surrogate as a homosexual, it isn't even that uncommon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malcho View Post
    Will the Chinese version have this?
    They'll most likely get their own version of it unless they already have something like it or a better understanding of behavior than the western countries?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Pardon me? I.. what? Who taught you that? The same people who taught you about the laws of your services and accounts? You can be a surrogate as a homosexual, it isn't even that uncommon.
    you really think someone taught him something?
    PFFT nah dude had a homeschool education from his teacher who he has a crush on, who just happens to be his mom that is also his sister.
    only possible explanation for this insanity.
    there is no reality where anyone but an insane person would think any of this is real. I refuse to accept someone like this exists who is not clinically insane.
    for my own sanity
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-05-19 at 09:43 PM.

If you click "exit game", you are just dumb and we are going to be better with you gone.

this entire thread is bizarre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Its not, its just that some gamers feel entitled to act anti-social and abusive in their online presence.
    I mean but being anti social to some people might not be what being anti social to the majority feels like and if enough people want to act like sheltered children they can abuse this. It was basically already discussed in the name reporting thread. One person might not like someone naming their character Magaking while another might not someone else's name being Antifaforever. So either side of that argument could translate to either side being butthurt in a chat discussion and with enough reports it would be considered breaking the contract in all reality if they so deem it. I mean hell in general/trade if you even dare acknowledge that the lawsuit against Blizzard is not indicative of the current staffing there nor has it been for a while(see expansion reveal round tables staffers), you get labeled a Trump supporter and every foul name they could think of and even then someone you'd be the aggressor to them.

Also, to MANY people corpse camping is toxic. Does that get included under the wording of the contract? Sure as hell seems like it to me. The contract is basically saying don't be a dick. Killing someone once or twice is part of the game sure, but going out of your way to ensure someone has a bad day sure fits the bill. Yet under today's standard they'd say tough luck.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I mean the rest of what he's saying is a bit short sighted, but where do you think the sperm comes from? You definitely still need a male and a female to make a child.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I mean the rest of what he's saying is a bit short sighted, but where do you think the sperm comes from? You definitely still need a male and a female to make a child.
    and do you think being gay suddenly stops you from being able to produce sperm and eggs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Correct. But you don't cease being able to do these things by being homosexual?

Edit: Enough of this bickering. People know how genders work, and anatomy, or else there are books to assist you. I think we've been derailing this thread a bit.

So, when the social contract goes live, smash that 'Accept' button, and go on an adventure!
    Last edited by Lochton; 2022-05-19 at 10:01 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    This kind of thing always brings out the most awful people because they fear consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Definitely, as are most of the people commenting. The entire thread has gone completely off the rails and honestly probably should've been locked days ago but I'm guessing the mods are too busy pointing and laughing to give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    You can’t call a painting gay for not doing enough dps.
    and who exactly is going to stop me from doing that ?

I see that you were unable to comprehend the case with long term damage to the society. No wonder. But I will give you a hint: what would happen to the society if 100% of the population is gay? We - humankind - would cease to exist as a species. If you don't understand why this is a long term damage, then talking to you is similar to talking to a wall.
    Isn't the global north, particularily europe, the US and Canada, actually still too overpopulated considering the amount of global ressources it wastes?

I intend to announce my protected class identity when joining M+ at difficult pulls or that I'm a DPS with limited use of one of my hands, so when people leave after a wipe I can report them.

The number of people getting bent out of shape over a social contract that boils down to "Don't be a dick to other players." further drives home that the WoW community has truly become a cesspool. Heavens forbid you get in trouble for making toxic comments to players in chat channels.

10+ Year Old Account
    no it doesn't, 2 gay couples can have a surrogate child, idk what the hell you are talking about that it REQUIRES a non homosexual person to produce a child. those 2 gay men in a relationship bring their seamen to a sperm bank. a lesbian couple then go to said spermbank and are artificially inseminated with said sperm. they then give birth to a kid or more, and either keep the kid themselves, or give them to another couple, for example the male couple who want the child. this happens TODAY it is not a work of ficition. nevermind the fact you tried to do this "gotcha" that all homophobes use of "being gay is not natural, if everyone was gay our race would die out!"
    no it wouldnt, because we would do what we do now, men supply seed, females supply egg, you dont need to have sex with the opposite gender in order to have a kid ever since the invention of artificial insemination.

uhh what? so men cant be parents cause they never give physical birth to children, people who adopt arn't parents cause they didn't physically birth the baby.
    the definition of parenting is raising a child, no where does it say you are not parenting unless you are the one who phsyically gave birth to the child, by that logic only females can parent.
    being a surrogate parent is not a "scheme"
    also "by other forum users" no only you are on the levels of absolute delusion to think you could sue blizzard for banning you.
    idk why mods allow some of the dumbest fucking people on this site, but it makes sense it would be someone as intolerant and unintelligent as you.
    holy shit. Go to school, get a basic fucking education, and stop caring about if people dating their own gender or not.

like you have to be the dumbest person I think I have ever met, and i've met people who thought classic raids would take weeks to months to get their first clears.
    Omg thank you for spelling this all out to someone who has no concept of what they're talking about. Think it would bend his little mind if I said my sister was born female but is now a full fledge male...parts and all? True story.