Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account

There Should Be A Worgen-Type Allied Race For Horde

Now, you may be asking, what does "Worgen-type" mean? Basically, it means a playable race that can fill these three criteria:

1: Have their true form be bestial.

2: Have the ability to shift between their true form and their humanoid form out of combat.

3: Have the ability to be their own mount.

One of my ideas is a Troll tribe that gain the power to switch to a humanoid Raptor-like form (unrelated to the Zandalari "Moonkin" form)

And no, Dracthyr don't count because they are restricted to Evoker.
    Last edited by Wylyth1992; 2022-05-19 at 05:25 PM.

Were-Saberon. Its an orc thats cursed to turn into a cat.

Why though? You said "there should be X" but didn't actually say why.
    The Worgen aren't so special that the other group is worse off for not having them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

*cough*Dracthyr*cough*

No where in your criteria do you specify it cant be Evoker, so Dracthyr work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wylyth1992 View Post
    Now, you may be asking, what does "Worgen-type" mean? Basically, it means a playable race that can fill these three criteria:

2: Have the ability to shift between their true form and their humanoid form out of combat.

One of my ideas is a Troll tribe that gain the power to switch to a humanoid Raptor-like form (unrelated to the Zandalari "Moonkin" form)

Eh.. Can't really see any races / connections.. Closest would be without shifting forms, the Saberon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    No where in your criteria do you specify it cant be Evoker, so Dracthyr work.
    Ok, I should specified they should be able to be more than 1 class. Also, not sure if Dracthyr can be their own mounts.

Gnolls, please!

Saberon when.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why they *should* have a specified race with a bestial transformation

We already have Tauren and, unfortunately, Vulpera for 'beast' races
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I dont know why they *should* have a specified race with a bestial transformation

What is wrong with Vulpera?

And I guess it's because I like Horde but I also like being able to be my own mount to avoid clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Quillboar!

Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2022-05-19 at 08:21 PM.

Alpha worgen. They join the Horde because they hate Tyrande and Malfurion. And the Horde would be a better fit for their ethos anyway. They'd get along very well with the Houjin.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    *cough*Dracthyr*cough*
    You mean that race that both Alliance and Red Alliance get?

10+ Year Old Account

Why? Doesn't the Horde already have enough things? Trying to take what little special the alliance does have away

Sounds like elaborate Druid RP where the 'real form' is the Bear or Cat.

Ok, I should specified they should be able to be more than 1 class. Also, not sure if Dracthyr can be their own mounts.
    They will apparently have some gliding, both in combat and outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I'm more for Saberon since they match the actual model of a Worgen... and during WoD, there was a talent ability that turned feral druids INTO Saberon until they took it down. While it might not've been the most powerful or the most optimizing talent that feral druids used, it was the best in terms of flavor...

Oh and also... THERE ARE SABERON AND BOTANI IN THE BARRENS! We literally have the Saberon in the Horde's backyard... but there needs to be a female variant.. which some models existed as far back as Cata (I mean, cat people have existed since Zul'Gurub bosses could turn into them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You mean that race that both Alliance and Red Alliance get?
    Yup.

What? You want Steve Danuser to pull some curse out of his butt to inflict on Trolls or something so that they change form?

Or! Delete worgen and make the worgen form a feral druid option.
    Seeing werewolves fighting with weapons is stupid, even worse when they are casting spells. Worse still is watching a human transform into a werewolf then transform into a cat.

Cosmetic werewolf is pointless, make it an actual spec (feral) and it would be far better.