Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    But no one bitched..? He expressed his feeling that it sucks when it happened, which is true, nothing more. That doesn't mean he is entitled, that doesn't mean the company is in the wrong, its just someone expressing how he felt about X situation. You know you can be critic and have negative impression on some design choices and still enjoy a game and not "bitching" right, its called having an opinion. You can disagree, that is your right, but it doesn't make his opinion invalid either.
    Finally someone has a fucking brain lmao. I'm just laughing over here cuz the idiot doesn't even understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Blackpink did bitch about it thought, he is stating they are going to lose players and complaining about losing a lockout because he lost power, so he is blaming the company for an issue that has nothing to do with them, he raised a ticket and said since it was not thier fault they couldnt do anything, which the company has every right to say.

Blaiming the company for something that has nothing to do with them and wanting to be compensated for it is the very definition of an entitled attitude.
    You should work on your reading comprehension skills.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-05-18 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Finally someone has a fucking brain lmao. I'm just laughing over here cuz the idiot doesn't even understand.

- - - Updated - - -

You should work on your reading comprehension skills.
    You are the one whining about losing a lockout and demanding to be compensated, stating they are going to lose players, when you blame the company for not helping you when it has nothing to do with them its just because you are entitled, thats it plain and simple. You should work on your anger because you feel like you are owed something.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

May update hot.

Most importantly scrapper gets her best outfit which is easily the best in the game. Good times.

Yeah, cant wait for the weekend to experience HM Valtan on my pally. Still looking for a group, there are a ton that are looking for a support on my server discord so it really shouldn't be a problem, but I really want a group of people who want to at least attempt it the first night blind, for the experience.

Yeah, cant wait for the weekend to experience HM Valtan on my pally. Still looking for a group, there are a ton that are looking for a support on my server discord so it really shouldn't be a problem, but I really want a group of people who want to at least attempt it the first night blind, for the experience.
    Man it shouldn’t be as hard as it is to find people that want to do content blind.

Game genie game guide using kiddo mentality has made gaming a lot less fun.

Well, HM Valtan made me quit. Gave away all my gold, unbound mats, unequipped level 7 gems, all to CH1 /swayers.

Valtan is a piss easy brain dead content. I honestly don't know which is harder - LFR raids in WoW, or Lost Ark raids. Yet, Lost Ark players are so bad, they have troubles doing the same "take X in turn" mechanic that was introduced in T1 or T2 dungeon.

Anyways, after wiping on this piss easy old mechanic, found a whale group (1480-1490 people, I was 1475) who weren't brain dead and... yea, shit's as easy as chaos dungeons. And this easy content is simply not fun. Chaos dungeons are the most boring activity in Lost Ark - and I was surprised, at first glance they looked like rifts in Diablo 3 - which after years didn't get boring - but rifts were always challenging, always pushing you, and brain dead content = boring content.

So, Lost Ark raids are too casual to invest time in "serious raiding guild" - because there's nothing to progress with brain dead content, come on, but not casual enough with current player base to hit matchmaking and have some mindless fun from time to time.

---

Overall - had fun 700 hours or so, learned OpenCV and wrote infinite chaos/fishing bot which farmed my main to ilvl 1475, and that's about it.

Oh and also found out how mind bogglingly incompetent korean developers are, how fucking unbelievably greedy their management is (and you thought blizzard was fucked), so thank you pissriver for showing how truly despicable and awful and second rate and inferior korean games are to western games. Like trash tv - everybody needs to experience them, but once and never again.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-05-19 at 07:06 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Guy that cheats and hates a game and has been vocal about it quits.

K.

No, I don't cheat, lmao. Do you think automation and aimbots are the same thing?

No, it's simply a different path to same game mechanic - buying royal crystals and selling them for gold. Time to understand what game you're playing, mate. I didn't fucking hack something, broke something, it's literally the p2w mechanic of the game - buy royal crystals, buy gold from botters, buy bots to farm gold, create bot to farm gold - bruh, same fucking idea. Are you mad amazon didn't get it's cut? Boohoo bootlicker.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-05-19 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Well, HM Valtan made me quit. Gave away all my gold, unbound mats, unequipped level 7 gems, all to CH1 /swayers.

Valtan is a piss easy brain dead content. I honestly don't know which is harder - LFR raids in WoW, or Lost Ark raids. Yet, Lost Ark players are so bad, they have troubles doing the same "take X in turn" mechanic that was introduced in T1 or T2 dungeon.

Anyways, after wiping on this piss easy old mechanic, found a whale group (1480-1490 people, I was 1475) who weren't brain dead and... yea, shit's as easy as chaos dungeons. And this easy content is simply not fun. Chaos dungeons are the most boring activity in Lost Ark - and I was surprised, at first glance they looked like rifts in Diablo 3 - which after years didn't get boring - but rifts were always challenging, always pushing you, and brain dead content = boring content.

So, Lost Ark raids are too casual to invest time in "serious raiding guild" - because there's nothing to progress with brain dead content, come on, but not casual enough with current player base to hit matchmaking and have some mindless fun from time to time.

---

Overall - had fun 700 hours or so, learned OpenCV and wrote infinite chaos/fishing bot which farmed my main to ilvl 1475, and that's about it.

Oh and also found out how mind bogglingly incompetent korean developers are, how fucking unbelievably greedy their management is (and you thought blizzard was fucked), so thank you pissriver for showing how truly despicable and awful and second rate and inferior korean games are to western games. Like trash tv - everybody needs to experience them, but once and never again.
    That's pretty much the reason why I quit, albeit much sooner!

The game is so grind-heavy and time-intensive, and that MIGHT be ok with me if there was some purpose to it. Some goal. Something that I was working toward that would make me feel like I was accomplishing something or engaging in some exciting content.

But no, the content is basically just gated by item level and then largely faceroll. You're not gearing up to tackle some big challenge later, you're gearing up to unlock the next farm area to gear up some more so you can unlock the next shard pinata, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Guy that cheats and hates a game and has been vocal about it quits.

K.
    I mean if they bought currency from 3rd parties to flip into gold to cut ahead then yeah I'd say that is more P2W than cheating. Either way it is pretty sad if that is the route taken. If they were botting for currency than yeah, fuck cheaters.

Everybody can come and go as they want for whatever reason, after all we play what we enjoy. With that being said, I find it amusing to call something easy, when you over gear the content by 30ilvl, in a group with people 30-45 ilvl higher than the fight. Its like going in a raid in WoW with the gear of the next tier, or in some case even the next 2 tiers, as 1490 is Brelshaza normal p1/2, so after Vykas and Kakul.

To each their own I guess, I rather go in blind at the required ilvl for the first experience. Obviously overgearing a fight would make it easier, but I'm looking at maximum stream on the side, they are doing it blind at ilvl, and it doesnt seems LFR easy at all. They have their share of wipes. And we are talking about world first raiders so yeah, let's just say doubt.jpg
    Last edited by Aoewy; 2022-05-20 at 01:14 AM.

No, I don't cheat, lmao. Do you think automation and aimbots are the same thing?

No, it's simply a different path to same game mechanic - buying royal crystals and selling them for gold. Time to understand what game you're playing, mate. I didn't fucking hack something, broke something, it's literally the p2w mechanic of the game - buy royal crystals, buy gold from botters, buy bots to farm gold, create bot to farm gold - bruh, same fucking idea. Are you mad amazon didn't get it's cut? Boohoo bootlicker.
    Cheaters always justify their terribleness anyway they can. Toodles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    That's pretty much the reason why I quit, albeit much sooner!

The game is so grind-heavy and time-intensive, and that MIGHT be ok with me if there was some purpose to it. Some goal. Something that I was working toward that would make me feel like I was accomplishing something or engaging in some exciting content.

But no, the content is basically just gated by item level and then largely faceroll. You're not gearing up to tackle some big challenge later, you're gearing up to unlock the next farm area to gear up some more so you can unlock the next shard pinata, and so on.
    Yeah, definitely can be - tbh just do chaos + unas on alts and chaos + guardian et al on main can take 3 hours.

Generally with MMORPGs, it is more funner with friends. iLvl Gap can be a problem when you can't do content with people and the fact people leave if they don't one shot a boss is quite annoying.

with HM Raids - haven't really experienced what ldev has even experienced. I think since he has been botting all his accounts that he has never been really social with the userbase and the game became a mindless grind for him.

I admit the game isn't for everyone. Like when I quit, it'll be likely because I burn out of the grind. I don't blame people who do. It's been a fun game so far for me.

I think a lot of people who are aiming at the vertical progression and feeling the FOMO forget that most aspects about the MMORPG game is the social aspect. Going down the full path of number crunching is going to hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody can come and go as they want for whatever reason, after all we play what we enjoy. With that being said, I find it amusing to call something easy, when you over gear the content by 30ilvl, in a group with people 30-45 ilvl higher than the fight. Its like going in a raid in WoW with the gear of the next tier, or in some case even the next 2 tiers, as 1490 is Brelshaza normal p1/2, so after Vykas and Kakul.

To each their own I guess, I rather go in blind at the required ilvl for the first experience. Obviously overgearing a fight would make it easier, but I'm looking at maximum stream on the side, they are doing it blind at ilvl, and it doesnt seems LFR easy at all. They have their share of wipes. And we are talking about world first raiders so yeah, let's just say doubt.jpg
    Asmongold has gone in there with whales and is wiping consistently. The boss is quite tough and it is a bit getting used to mechs then it dies. I'd say Mythic WoW bosses ofc are much harder and you can't make things way too hard in an isometric game.

Same thing here I gave away my 80k to 2 of my friends, who I'm sure aren't even playing anymore themselve in 1 week or so, if they haven't stopped already. I explained it a bit on some pages earlier, but the lack of dungeons to break the repetition is what's caused me to burn out on this game.
    I mean, I don't need "difficult content", but I need more than just Una's and Chaos Dungeons "difficulty". And more importantly, I don't want to waste 95% of my playtime doing those and that's what Lost Ark is about, at least in the western version. I'm not going to find out if it remains that way till the end.
    When people talked about this game, it always sounded like there is something *beyond* the grind.
    The Dungeons, the Raids... but there just.... is not. Super-lategame raids might be harder or take longer. Who fucking knows... but before you get there you will just do the same shit (with no variation whatsoever) over and over and over and over and over again.

I don't even mind grinding itself... I mean... I'm playing all kinds of survival games where you basically invest 50% of your time chopping down trees or smashing stones (like V Rising right now, for example). But there is nothing to offset that more "chill" part of the game in Lost Ark.

Imagine WoW and you have to grind the same exalted reputation 5 times before you can join a raid, just to find out the raid is WotLK Nax. That's how Lost Ark seems to be designed. - Oh and of course, if you are "unlucky", you have to farm the exalted reputation 7-8 times because your "reputation upgrade" failed.

And honestly, the boss design is super off sometimes as well, even outside of raids, and heavily RNG in terms of how difficult or easy they get to be.
    Take the last stage of the 4/6/8 star mechanic in the Dungeon as an example . All it takes to get killed in there is deciding to go "left" to look for your safe spot instead of going right. Sometimes you just can't adjust fast enough because you are commited to going where you decided to go. Not to mention that the design itself is not really player friendly as well. It would certainly be less frustrating if they had 3 different colours or if you had to match a colour instead of matching a star symbol that is barely visible. This kind of visual deficit is present in almost all encounters, actually. Certain bosses use animations as a trigger for you to do something special, yet my own spells often completely hide those. It's really not a modern game in terms of how it is designed.
    It's almost not believable that the game is 3 years out already as well. So much is still wrong.

I found the T1 and T2 content vastly more interesting than the T3 stuff. Which I ended at 1415 some weeks ago.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-05-20 at 05:21 AM.

when you over gear the content by 30ilvl, in a group with people 30-45 ilvl higher than the fight. Its like going in a raid in WoW with the gear of the next tier, or in some case even the next 2 tiers, as 1490 is Brelshaza normal p1/2, so after Vykas and Kakul.
    Yea well in WoW you can't, because WoW is well designed game. How is that a players problem and not game design fault?

Also, if you think that having Kakul ilvl is the same fucking thing as having Kakul levels of gear - yea then I have no doubts you find Valtan hard, you casual. Explanation - Kakul level of gear - same ilvl, but way more powerful set bonuses (around which classes are balanced btw), with relic accessories - way more engravings, which quite literally ups dps by over 30%, on top of tens of percents of gear set improvement. Your example sucks. Additional ilvls mean you have slightly more hp and slightly slightly more dps. Not even fucking close to "next tier" gear with set bonuses and 5 or 6 of one engraving levels per accessories lmao.

This sounds like good old "yea game is easy now, just wait for NEXT PATCH!".

Valtan is braindead content, and so will be next raids. You can't have hard content, when you don't see your procs, your uptimes, even your damage (try playing on 4k+ resolution - combat font size is so small, you can't see it, and no one cares, because content is brain dead), in the case of Gunslinger - can't even fucking see cooldowns of your skills (in before casuals go "but you can see gunslinger cooldowns, there's little squares under other stances" - to them 0.5 second cooldown remaining vs 20 second cooldown remaining is the same thing I guess), you have zero ability to log and see stagger damage, destruction points done, etc, there's no simulationcraft like tool, no theorycrafting community. Hard content is not possible in this game.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-05-20 at 07:27 AM.

And yet world first raiders at ilvl spent hours on it yesterday and enjoyed it, but hey, lets make hyperbole and call it braindead LFR when you over level it with a group of whales and probably already know the fight from start to finish. You can leave, you can find it easy, but my point still remain. Its not LFR level at all as you stated, this is bullshit plain and simple.

Ill take the opinion of world first raiders who also did some high end raiding in FF14 on how difficult an encounter is at the intended ilvl over a random edgy kid with a hard on calling people "casuals" on a wow forum, thank. I've played all the raids since molten core, only stopping after Nathria, with several CE along the way. So you can keep your condescending attitude to you, I've experienced my fair share of raiding in this game to know what LFR is, and also to know that the first boss of mythic is usually on the floor on the first night too.
    Last edited by Aoewy; 2022-05-20 at 12:48 PM.

Lol, shit game is shit, people are realizing what was said months ago.

And yet world first raiders at ilvl spent hours on it yesterday and enjoyed it
    Lmao, world first raiders Is this troll or irony? People killed Valtan like 30 minutes after servers opened, the fuck are you on about??

Maximum/Thd from Limit (Liquid) spent hours yesterday on it going in at ilvl and blind. I'll take their opinions over that of a random on the internet.

Maximum/Thd from Limit (Liquid) spent hours yesterday on it going in at ilvl and blind. I'll take their opinions over that of a random on the internet.
    DDD good for them

Hours on years old content, what heroes going in blind D
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-05-20 at 02:29 PM.