Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    AH's legal team can't be serious.

So, JD's lawyer tweeting had more influence on AH's career than AH's OP-ED about JD abusing her?
    They never made sense to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why does anyone think either one of them will, or should, win either case? They're both kinda garbage people that were awful to each other.
    I would disagree on that part, JD might be bad but compared to what AH has done it is nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You see exactly why in this very thread when people say things like "Amber stans," and "Team Amber/Johnny." This is twisted sport for a lot of people. Especially those that had issues with the #MeToo movement. Amber is now the posterchild for all that was wrong with it for them, so they'll use her as an example for the entire thing. Completely ignoring that she clearly has some issues that need licensed medical help, or that Depp is also a piece of shit and clearly needs some help, too. You either support X celebrity, or you're an enemy of them and their fans. Its all pretty disturbing, imo.
    If she needs help she should have gotten it. She basically ruined a person's life and future.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ny-amber-heard

Whoops. Looks like Depp has a history of being abusive. I guess not every ex could be bought off.
    From actually watching her testimony she said that he threw a bottle, then corrected herself to say he tossed a bottle that was not directed at anyone. Yesterday was a huge miss for Heard's team. A lot of people are calling it an "own goal"

I was really disappointed because I wanted to hear more from their twitter expert but he was really bad at getting his point across. I felt like if he went into statistical analysis he would have made up some ground for Heard but he kind of went with the "I didn't think this would be in dispute" route.

Was there actual rape? Again, I haven't followed this all super closely and am mostly just eating popcorn while the two reveal themselves to be genuinely awful human beings.
    She has accused him of assaulting her twice with a bottle... one of them would be with a broken bottle if I remember correctly.
    So it's her word... nothing to really back it up, no medical records or anything. Frankly, the entire ordeal with the rapes hasn't been touched upon by either side in detail.
    It depends on who you believe and who'll you find credible.

I mean, ironically, it's what that poster does which is why this case is now getting the attention it has.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

7+ Year Old Account
    Was there actual rape? Again, I haven't followed this all super closely and am mostly just eating popcorn while the two reveal themselves to be genuinely awful human beings.
    In the defamation trial Heard did allege sexual violence from Depp. That said, it's an open question as to whether it actually occurred. She claims there was physical trauma from the assault, including cuts on her wrists and feet, and vaginal bleeding, but she produced no medical reports or pictures as evidence. While this wouldn't typically be a red flag, with how many pictures Heard took and videos she made it seems strange to have no documented evidence of this assault. Combined with the fact that there appears to be some evidence that she doctored pictures she had taken and submitted as evidence previously, it would be fair to not take the allegation at face value because it seems clear she's not operating in good faith. For instance, she submitted these two pictures as being taken on different days with different lighting from the same assault.

These are the same picture.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    From actually watching her testimony she said that he threw a bottle, then corrected herself to say he tossed a bottle that was not directed at anyone. Yesterday was a huge miss for Heard's team. A lot of people are calling it an "own goal"

I was really disappointed because I wanted to hear more from their twitter expert but he was really bad at getting his point across. I felt like if he went into statistical analysis he would have made up some ground for Heard but he kind of went with the "I didn't think this would be in dispute" route.
    I read another article which was even worse than that one who literally said in the title "Depps ex gives testimony he threw a bottle at her".
    Which as you said isn't what she said... entertainment media is god awful. If this case wasn't broadcasted I probably wouldn't be invested, but now it's kinda fun in a morbid to see what some news articles does to mispresents what's happening during trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Impressive that every strand of hair is in exactly the same place! It must have taken hours to perfectly re-stage the first photo.

NOTE: This is not a defense of Johnny Depp, before anyone freaks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    She has accused him of assaulting her twice with a bottle... one of them would be with a broken bottle if I remember correctly.
    So it's her word... nothing to really back it up, no medical records or anything. Frankly, the entire ordeal with the rapes hasn't been touched upon by either side in detail.
    It depends on who you believe and who'll you find credible.

I mean, ironically, it's what that poster does which is why this case is now getting the attention it has.
    Depp's team actually did a lot of work to attribute the article title to her, which is why she added sexual assault to her testimony in this case. That's the part of the defamation case that I think he wins.

If the Jury thinks Depp was verbally abusive is not enough to save her, Depp has to just have them decide he didn't do one of the things she's accused him of.

- - - Updated - - -

In the defamation trial Heard did allege sexual violence from Depp. That said, it's an open question as to whether it actually occurred. She claims there was physical trauma from the assault, including cuts on her wrists and feet, and vaginal bleeding, but she produced no medical reports or pictures as evidence. While this wouldn't typically be a red flag, with how many pictures Heard took and videos she made it seems strange to have no documented evidence of this assault. Combined with the fact that there appears to be some evidence that she doctored pictures she had taken and submitted as evidence previously, it would be fair to not take the allegation at face value because it seems clear she's not operating in good faith. For instance, she submitted these two pictures as being taken on different days with different lighting from the same assault.

The crazy thing to me is that those 2 pictures were submitted by the defense, sequentially....

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The crazy thing to me is that those 2 pictures were submitted by the defense, sequentially....
    Well, people are saying the best lawyers for depp is ambers lawyers.

15+ Year Old Account
    You see exactly why in this very thread when people say things like "Amber stans," and "Team Amber/Johnny." This is twisted sport for a lot of people. Especially those that had issues with the #MeToo movement. Amber is now the posterchild for all that was wrong with it for them, so they'll use her as an example for the entire thing. Completely ignoring that she clearly has some issues that need licensed medical help, or that Depp is also a piece of shit and clearly needs some help, too. You either support X celebrity, or you're an enemy of them and their fans. Its all pretty disturbing, imo.
    Or and here me out, some of them compare their respective arguments and evidence and think, ok, why would you lie about the money, why would you lie about the pictures, and why the fuck would you lie about what the police reported?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    She has accused him of assaulting her twice with a bottle....
    Close, she was worried at the time he raped her with a bottle that it was one of the broken ones in the room. It wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Close, she was worried at the time he raped her with a bottle that it was one of the broken ones in the room. It wasnt.
    Makes more sense to me, yeah.

For instance, she submitted these two pictures as being taken on different days with different lighting from the same assault.

Can you point to where we can see this in action? Id be interested in seeing your claim play out.

10+ Year Old Account
    So three years ago I thought JD was a piece of shit, wife beater.
    My opinion has changed:
    JD is a piece of shit.
    AH is a piece of shit whose lies are hurting cases of women worldwide that get abused, day in, day out.
    #MeToo made them heard. AH personally messed that up..

Can you point to where we can see this in action? Id be interested in seeing your claim play out.
    https://www.newsweek.com/amber-heard...asquez-1707660

She claimed she never edited the photograph and I absolutely believe her. Someone else likely did.

10+ Year Old Account

She claimed she never edited the photograph and I absolutely believe her. Someone else likely did.
    So it becomes a question;

Is Heard committing perjury?

Or are her lawyers tampering with evidence?

Kinda seems like it's one or the other, and there should be legal consequences for someone over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So it becomes a question;

Is Heard committing perjury?

Or are her lawyers tampering with evidence?

Kinda seems like it's one or the other, and there should be legal consequences for someone over it.
    She was specific in her answer: She did not edit the photo's. And she's likely 100% honest. Beyond that, I haven't the foggiest clue and don't care enough to devote any brainpower to this beyond eating popcorn.

Yeah, her own lol Johnny Depp doesn't really need help to do that, tbh.
    Not really, she got more famous after the OP-ED. She was basically unknown before that.

Thanks. Definitely strange..

Here is her testimony on the pictures.

Thanks. Definitely strange..
    It sucks, because it seems like she's been dishonest about some things big things in her testimony/defense so far, which unfortunately calls into question everything else she and her team are saying.

Note: I hold the same view of Depp.