Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seriously though if we get nothing next week I'll start being worried about Dragonflight
    I don't know if I'd be worried or not, but what's happening now is definitely not at all the impression I got out of last month's announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I don't know if I'd be worried or not, but what's happening now is definitely not at all the impression I got out of last month's announcements.
    Let it be known if multiple affiliated content creators are making videos about an allied race you know isn't happening, or you say you want to show off talent trees "ASAP" and then your only response is to go silent for a month, that's unacceptable.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    You expected release in 2022? If not, where you got that impression that Alpha won't start during summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You expected release in 2022? If not, where you got that impression that Alpha won't start during summer?
    I don't get how you got there from what Gifdwarf said.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because one lead to another? If you don't expect release in 2022, then moment to start worrying about SL is when Alpha won't start in summer. Or content in Alpha will be shit. Not when dev won't give you weekly update about his work.

For whatever reason, Blizzard has always hated the Ren'dorei. They are quite possibly the most underused and mistreated race in the entire history of the franchise. I wouldn't be surprised if their Heritage weapons, DATAMINED IN 2017, will never be put in the actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for one you are overworrying cause info isn't coming out that fast. Just chillax.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Because one lead to another? If you don't expect release in 2022, then moment to start worrying about SL is when Alpha won't start in summer. Or content in Alpha will be shit. Not when dev won't give you weekly update about his work.
    a.)who cares if the content in the alpha is broken shit? its the alpha. That's the point of it.
    b.)Ion & Ybarra both saying theres a ton of new DF press for May, specifically, then ghosting everyone, is at best, concerning.

We will be at four weeks next week. When we had a Blizzcon announcement we got far more information. The one time we did not get a Blizzcon announcement we were bombarded with blogs almost immediately. So it does feel out of pace.

We will be at four weeks next week. When we had a Blizzcon announcement we got far more information. The one time we did not get a Blizzcon announcement we were bombarded with blogs almost immediately. So it does feel out of pace.
    I originally predicted that we would get a lighter Blizzcon, but that we would then get rolling announcements on everything from zones to the new talent trees. So far the first part has come true, though I am starting to wonder about the second.
    I guess this might have been made better if Blizzard had given us a roadmap for blogs and such, though on the other hand it might have done more harm than good if the first thing players notice is a giant void right after Blizzcon where nothing of interest happens.

At this point I think it's more likely that they are straight up just holding out for ater 9.2.5 releases and SL is truly "over" so they can start getting feedback on the new stuff in it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    For whatever reason, Blizzard has always hated the Ren'dorei. They are quite possibly the most underused and mistreated race in the entire history of the franchise. I wouldn't be surprised if their Heritage weapons, DATAMINED IN 2017, will never be put in the actual game.
    ...They have? They are? What'd I miss, besides players not getting the racially themed weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Please name one thing the Mag'har did after joining the Horde.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You think we got bombarded with Legion news between August reveal and November Blizzcon? At some point we got names of artifact weapons and some rumors about 'adventure mode' but that's all I remember, am I missing something? Mythic+, world quests, scalled world, pre-order - all these news were from Blizzcon 2015. I don't even remember big interview campaign like after DF reveal to be honest.

And when we talk about first month specifically, I don't see any Legion news on wowhead, just info about WoD flying patch. But if were bombared with these blogs, it should be easy for you to provide some links.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Please name one thing the Mag'har did after joining the Horde.
    Died, alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Died, alot!
    Feverishly agree with Sylvanas' crusade. Can't forget that narrative stillbirth.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Died, alot!
    I rest my case.

You think we got bombarded with Legion news between August reveal and November Blizzcon? At some point we got names of artifact weapons and some rumors about 'adventure mode' but that's all I remember, am I missing something? Mythic+, world quests, scalled world, pre-order - all these news were from Blizzcon 2015. I don't even remember big interview campaign like after DF reveal to be honest.

And when we talk about first month specifically, I don't see any Legion news on wowhead, just info about WoD flying patch. But if were bombared with these blogs, it should be easy for you to provide some links.
    ? We got the class blogs talking about all the changes in class design starting FIVE DAYS after the reveal. That alone was so much info. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/WoW...Preview_Series
    Check the archived links to see the release dates. They kept giving information for months that way.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    ? We got the class blogs talking about all the changes in class design starting FIVE DAYS after the reveal. That alone was so much info. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/WoW...Preview_Series
    Check the archived links to see the release dates. They kept giving information for months that way.
    Yep, I checked source, and I think you should too. I give you hint: 11/8/2015 is not 11th August for our California friends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    a.)who cares if the content in the alpha is broken shit? its the alpha. That's the point of it.
    If content is broken, you can't test it. And Alpha is still for testing, not for having broken shit.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-21 at 08:55 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Yep, I checked source, and I think you should too. I give you hint: 11/8/2015 is not 11th August for our California friends.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201511130.../blog/19955663
    Then the Death Knights traveled back in time to get their blog

Also Paladin was the first released the next day
    http://web.archive.org/web/201511122.../blog/19955661