Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Quillboar!

Mankrik would disagree with you and Quillboar in general would disagree with you, but really though Quillboar don't give a damn about anything hell Quillboar even hate other Quillboar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Gnolls, please!
    Those look sick.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnolls, please!
    Gnolls would fit in the Horde perfectly because they HATE the Alliance and they were once a serious threat to the Alliance, well actually they still are but yeah perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Or! Delete worgen and make the worgen form a feral druid option.
    Seeing werewolves fighting with weapons is stupid, even worse when they are casting spells. Worse still is watching a human transform into a werewolf then transform into a cat.

Cosmetic werewolf is pointless, make it an actual spec (feral) and it would be far better.
    I agree with this actually. Especially since that's how the worgen curse started. A bunch of druids who created a wolf feral form and it ended up turning them into actual wild animals who could never shift back.

It''s the work of Venture Company! Years of adventurers meddling in their operations have made the company go bust. During their bankruptcy proceedings, they auction off their stock of gnoll mercenaries to the Horde, but it's only after the sale is complete that the Horde finds out their "gnolls" were just a bunch of goblins chugging elixirs. It's very poetic, you see, because goblins were the counterpart to worgen.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, Wylyth's troll idea sounds pretty cool. There's precedent for trolls being transformed by their loa. Slad'ran in Gundrak sacrificed Sseratus and adopted a form resembling a snake as a result. What if something similar happened to, say, Zandalari exiles out in Vol'dun? They could connect with Sethraliss and she could bless them in turn, giving us something sethrak-like.
    Ill be completely honest, i really hate MOST of the fan fic ideas thrown around these forums, but something about those damn Gnolls just............works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wylyth1992 View Post
    But Worgen AREN'T werewolves. They may be inspired by them, but they are not werewolves. And you aren't "turned" into a "muscle bound beast" every time you go into combat, you just reveal your true form. Your Human "form" is just an illusion. You are always a Worgen, even if you don't appear as one. Read up on the Scythe Of Elune.
    They are humans cursed into man/wolf hybrids. Thats literally a werewolf but lets split hairs and pretend worgen are different just like tauren arent minotaurs or venthyr arent vampires.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Gnolls would fit in the Horde perfectly because they HATE the Alliance and they were once a serious threat to the Alliance, well actually they still are but yeah perfect.
    "because they HATE the alliance"

uh where have you been? that basically excludes them from baines alliance.

Horde can get gnolls, alliance can have quilboar.

Fun fact, one of warlords of draenors original concepts was garrosh making a mongrel horde with all the crappy races on azeroth and uniting them together. I kind of want to peep in on that timeline and see how things worked out XD

3+ Year Old Account
    They are humans cursed into man/wolf hybrids. Thats literally a werewolf but lets split hairs and pretend worgen are different just like tauren arent minotaurs or venthyr arent vampires.
    They may be inspired by Werewolves, but they have their own lore. And I'm guessing you didn't read up on the Scythe Of Elune and how it's impossible to use the Worgen form as a Druid form, as once you are a Worgen, you can never go back. The Night Elves were able to find a "cure" that allowed the Gilnean Worgen to permanently retain their minds, but they will always be Worgen from now on.

They may be inspired by Werewolves, but they have their own lore. And I'm guessing you didn't read up on the Scythe Of Elune and how it's impossible to use the Worgen form as a Druid form, as once you are a Worgen, you can never go back. The Night Elves were able to find a "cure" that allowed the Gilnean Worgen to permanently retain their minds, but they will always be Worgen from now on.
    Yeah, sure, they were permanently alterered and stuck as feral worgen. the end. Oh nope, night elves invented a cure! new lore changed the restrictions of old lore!
    I dont understand why wolf hybrid is uniquely special, it could just be a scythe of elune curse kind of thing where those who tried a shortcut couldnt transform back but there are other ways to the goal.

All up i want to play a werewolf that tears things apart with their claws and teeth, not pulling out a magic wand and shooting fireballs or a werewolf that pulls a gun out of his pocket and shoots his enemies.

What i dont get is why worgen melee classes dont have an unarmed option so you can go ham with claws.

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sure, they were permanently alterered and stuck as feral worgen. the end. Oh nope, night elves invented a cure! new lore changed the restrictions of old lore!
    I dont understand why wolf hybrid is uniquely special, it could just be a scythe of elune curse kind of thing where those who tried a shortcut couldnt transform back but there are other ways to the goal.

All up i want to play a werewolf that tears things apart with their claws and teeth, not pulling out a magic wand and shooting fireballs or a werewolf that pulls a gun out of his pocket and shoots his enemies.
    Regardless, Worgen isn't going away as a race, and isn't gonna become a Feral form.

Regardless, Worgen isn't going away as a race, and isn't gonna become a Feral form.
    agreed, because worgen wear clothes. What we should see is a 'feral' worgen where their clothes are torn off so you can tell when they are in their feral form. Bonus points for running on all fours.

I'd rather just have a bestial race, no need to transformation.

Gimme Sethrak or Saurok.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic1962 View Post
    What i dont get is why worgen melee classes dont have an unarmed option so you can go ham with claws.
    Dont want to break a nail.

I disagree with the OP.

Yeah I agree, Horde is currently struggling with popularity and needs to take anything unique from the Alliance or else they'll be easily outnumbered in the game's playerbase.

/s