Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I guessed it was with powerful demons, such as the Doomguard and Infernal.

When demons are summoned, their voice lines don't indicate any resistance, just discomfort.

How would you represent binding? Using those outdated-looking rotating chains?
    Hmm, i quite like those, yes. Perhaps adapt them to wrap around their bodies more smoothly?

But one could also go the way of signifying the bond between master and demon, give the warlock glowy hands and let a glowy hand-mark on the demon indicate they are bound and to who?
    Just spitballing here.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Hmm, i quite like those, yes. Perhaps adapt them to wrap around their bodies more smoothly?

But one could also go the way of signifying the bond between master and demon, give the warlock glowy hands and let a glowy hand-mark on the demon indicate they are bound and to who?
    Just spitballing here.
    Elementals and Voidwalkers have bracers on their wrists to signify their binding.
    Perhaps, give it to other demons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Elementals and Voidwalkers have bracers on their wrists to signify their binding.
    Perhaps, give it to other demons as well.
    Good point, had forgotten about that. Thinking back to cataclysm many elementals were bound using metal resembling armor.

Good point, had forgotten about that. Thinking back to cataclysm many elementals were bound using metal resembling armor.
    You need something simple.

5+ Year Old Account
    Same for warlock minions not exhibiting chains.
    In warlock case i wish chains would appear on warlocks neck, so demons can abuse and leash that foolish summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    In warlock case i wish chains would appear on warlocks neck, so demons can abuse and leash that foolish summoner.
    "Harder daddy!"