Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why does anyone think either one of them will, or should, win either case? They're both kinda garbage people that were awful to each other.
    To be fair, she is crazy. Just by looking at her you can tell she is a crazy untrustworthy bitch. When you love someone sometimes you put up with their crazy shit because you don't know any better and I have been there.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Yea as one does
    I had a gf break my nose. Popped it back in place myself, as good as new. Its slightly crooked, but you wouldnt know unless I pointed it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Dislocated and broken are two different things. Unless bones actually broke it’s not a broken nose. When that occurs you end up with two black eyes for a while.

It took 8 hours of surgery to correct the damage from multiple breaks I suffered skating and doing martial arts. Dislocations you can just pop back and it basically heals up in a couple days.
    Ah see, thats where youre wrong my friend: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose. A nasal fracture is a break in the bone over the ridge of the nose. It usually results from a blunt injury and is one of the most common facial fracture.
    https://www.mountsinai.org/health-li...ial%20fracture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I bet you know it was him because there were several witnesses there to see it happen.. Most abuse happens behind closed doors where there are no witnesses.. by design.

Or are you saying that because Depp didnt put Heard in a coma, it doesnt count?
    Here's the thing about debt. He is known for and admits to various toxic traits he holds. They are consistent with other testimonies. He admits to one incident where things might have gotten physical, that incident wouldn't actually denote someone as abusive, and his account adds up. Abusers have patterns of behavior and he lacks most of them.

Heard on the other hand has a history of abusing people. Is on tape physically and emotionally abusing Depp. Her stories are all over the place. She likes her drugs just like Depp so we can kill the "abusive alcoholic" accusations against Depp unless you want to apply them to Heard as well. Thankfully for her the case isn't a criminal one about who beat up the other and her freedom of speech is protected even if was being vindictive and liberal with the truth.

One party has the signs of a grumpy hermit who loves their drugs. The other has fits the mold of a domestic abuser. I'm not going to spoil which is which.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Right, your link left out what a nose fracture is and focuses on nasal fracture. My link shows you theyre not exactly synonymous.

Nose Fracture: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose.
    https://www.mountsinai.org/health-li.../nose-fracture

Can you spot the difference?
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2022-05-23 at 02:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah see, thats where youre wrong my friend: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose. A nasal fracture is a break in the bone over the ridge of the nose. It usually results from a blunt injury and is one of the most common facial fracture.
    https://www.mountsinai.org/health-li...ial%20fracture.
    it also says do not straighten a broken nose

But anyway, let's just believe your broken nose story, how did your face look the next day?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    it also says do not straighten a broken nose
    Well, I didnt stop to google it lol. My bad..

But anyway, let's just believe your broken nose story, how did your face look the next day?
    To my recollection, everything was fine.

Then it wasn’t actually broken. Otherwise the swelling would have caused noticeable issues.
    One last time for the back of the room: Nose Fracture: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose.

I also had a wisdom tooth pulled without swelling, does that mean it wasnt pulled?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I didnt stop to google it lol. My bad..

To my recollection, everything was fine.
    Fine, as in a bit of bleeding and that's it or fine as in I didn't need to see a doctor, but my face was swollen, I had two black eyes and everything that touched my nose would send me crying in pain?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Bullshit. If there was zero swelling after an extraction you’re a unique case. And I linked the Mayo Clinic already. Soooooooooooooooo, you get that nasal means nose right?

- - - Updated - - -

He didn’t have a broken nose. The cartilage was dislocated and he popped it back. Or he’s full of shit and is going off anime and the like.
    Resident doctor doing forum calls now?

What happens when I break my nose?
    A broken nose happens when you have significant damage to the bridge of your nose (the bony section at the top of your nose), the cartilage in your nasal septum that divides your nasal cavity into two sections and the mucus membrane that lines the inside of your nose. When you break your nose, you might:

-Dislocate the bridge of your nose, moving it from the center of your face to one side.
    -Tear the membrane that lines your nose, causing nosebleeds.
    -Dislocate your septum, which could cause blood to pool beneath your cartilage. This is called a septal hematoma. Septal hematomas can - cause your nose cartilage to die, creating what’s known as a saddle nose deformity.
    -Damage the bones that connect your nose to your skull. That damage can cause the fluid in your brain and spinal cord to leak. It also makes your brain vulnerable to bacteria that cause serious infections.
    https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...72-broken-nose

Also, what is your medical opinion on fracturing your penis, Doctor?
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2022-05-23 at 03:15 PM.

I’ve had broken noses diagnosed as such. See plenty of other people with the same. You know what nobody had? Complete recovery in 24 hours. I get you think you can diagnose yourself via google, but you’re just wrong and trolling by continuing to claim such.
    Or maybe your understanding isnt correct and/or your applying your anecdotal experience to things it doesnt apply to. Not everyones you, champ

Also I didnt claim to be completely recovered in 24 hours. Youre making things up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit. If there was zero swelling after an extraction you’re a unique case. And I linked the Mayo Clinic already. Soooooooooooooooo, you get that nasal means nose right?
    Well not unique, because AH had the same thing as he describes, so two cases now.

It's a miracle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    dont get mad at me because jonny depp beats up women
    "Beats up women" lmao

Look, I get it, the UK tabloids are the truth and everyone except Amber Heard is a liar. Good going. You've cracked the case.

But more seriously, you accuse him of "beating women" when there's zero evidence to suggest he's ever hit anyone other than Heard, and it seems like the "violence" against Heard was them beating each other up. So keep grasping. I'm sure one day SOMEONE might believe you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Well not unique, because AH had the same thing as he describes, so two cases now.

It's a miracle.
    Oh yeh? She had a wisdom tooth extraction without swelling too? Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

They must be mutants like Wolverine!
    Couldnt possibly be that youre wrong lmao.. Idk how many more links youd need to see, to show you that your narrow understanding of what a broken nose is is incomplete.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a question: If Heard's nose was broken, why does the doctor report when she was examined after the incident not mention the broken nose nor any other injury she claims to have? Heard claimed that she handed the proof and doctor reports that said she did have a broken nose over to her legal counsel, but why are her lawyers not showing it? Surely if Heard was as badly injured as she said, and the doctors confirmed it, it would have been a slam dunk to just show that doctor report.

So, why has it not been provided yet? Heard seems to think her lawyers are betraying her, but that would be illegal for them to do.

We all know the answer. Some are just in denial.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Meanwhile, I have multiple xrays and charts showing experts diagnosing mine and others and not one was a simple case of pop it back and you’re fine the next day.
    Imagine living in a world where that matters to this discussion at all. Must be nice.

Maybe he just uses broken and dislocated synonymously.

Nose Fracture: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose.

This guy is hurting Ambers case.

Most of this applies to her.
    The fact that he straight up said that during "honeymoon" periods of the abuse, the perpetrator will keep telling them they change, GIVE THEM GIFTS etc etc.
    Amber is on tape saying she want to change, and even tells Depp that HE HAS TO HELP HER, it's on him... victim blaming.

I don't get these witnesses.
    They also talk a lot about things that's not questioned like it's a script.
    The question "Do victims often have mental health issues?"
    And he goes on and on about how victims aren't angels and they also can hit sometimes and such...Probably to minimize Ambers actions. Ended with 1 sentence that mentioned they could suffer from Depression.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-23 at 03:49 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    That doesn't sound like a broken nose at a tbh
    yeah you don't pop a broken bone into place without having to go to the hospital for something to hold it because it's you know broken.