Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    yeah you don't pop a broken bone into place without having to go to the hospital for something to hold it because it's you know broken.
    Nose Fracture: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose.
    https://www.mountsinai.org/health-li.../nose-fracture

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Nose Fracture: A nose fracture is a break in the bone or cartilage over the bridge, or in the sidewall or septum (structure that divides the nostrils) of the nose.
    https://www.mountsinai.org/health-li.../nose-fracture
    Which has nothing to do with you dislocating your nose. I'm not sure why you continue posting proof you're wrong.

You, if you fuck up your nose there's usually some impossible to cover-up swelling, yeah? Or like, a doctors diagnosis, yeah?

Just asking, because all the websites being linked indicate that a broken/fractured/seriously injured nose as described would have included visible swelling. And I think there was some picture of her the day after the alleged break/fracture/whatever where here face was looking as normal as ever without any remote appearance of swelling, yeah?

Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You, if you fuck up your nose there's usually some impossible to cover-up swelling, yeah? Or like, a doctors diagnosis, yeah?

Just asking, because all the websites being linked indicate that a broken/fractured/seriously injured nose as described would have included visible swelling. And I think there was some picture of her the day after the alleged break/fracture/whatever where here face was looking as normal as ever without any remote appearance of swelling, yeah?

Or am I missing something?
    She used ice... no joke, thats the explanation.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

After the Laura Sanko post, make-up thing seems legit tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    This guy is hurting Ambers case.

Most of this applies to her.
    The fact that he straight up said that during "honeymoon" periods of the abuse, the perpetrator will keep telling them they change, GIVE THEM GIFTS etc etc.
    Amber is on tape saying she want to change, and even tells Depp that HE HAS TO HELP HER, it's on him... victim blaming.

I don't get these witnesses.
    They also talk a lot about things that's not questioned like it's a script.
    The question "Do victims often have mental health issues?"
    And he goes on and on about how victims aren't angels and they also can hit sometimes and such...Probably to minimize Ambers actions. Ended with 1 sentence that mentioned they could suffer from Depression.
    Yea, this guy doesn't work at this stage. He's very knowledgeable and qualified. If they had this guy at the start of the trial, it would make a lot more sense...
    But after all we've been through, I think most people feel most of the things he is saying, applies more to Amber.
    Own goal testimony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

This dude is a joke.

Section 7, which appeared in the first edition of the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics in 1973 and is still in effect as of 2018,[9] says:

A physician shall recognize a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health.

Section 7.3[9] then states:

On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general. However, it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement.

The prohibition, or the second part of 7.3, is often taken out of context of the public health obligations of Section 7 and the first part of 7.3:[9][10]

He did not make an examination of Depp, since it was denied...
    and then goes on about ALL expert witnesses aren't allowed if he isn't.

This dude is a joke.

Section 7, which appeared in the first edition of the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics in 1973 and is still in effect as of 2018,[9] says:

A physician shall recognize a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health.

Section 7.3[9] then states:

On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general. However, it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement.

The prohibition, or the second part of 7.3, is often taken out of context of the public health obligations of Section 7 and the first part of 7.3:[9][10]

He did not make an examination of Depp, since it was denied...
    and then goes on about ALL expert witnesses aren't allowed if he isn't.
    Would you say it was ethical?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously this guy about to throw down.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Would you say it was ethical?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously this guy about to throw down.
    This is the goldwater rule they were arguing about. Where's THEY(APA) determine it's unethical to give a professional opinion about someone they haven't examined.

I would probably agree it's unethical to do so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I immediately knew the guy is a psychiatrist the moment I tuned in. Shame I don't really know who is who. Which party is questioning now?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-23 at 04:20 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Somehow I immediately knew the guy is a psychiatrist the moment I tuned in. Shame I don't really know who is who. Which party is questioning now?
    Depps lawyer is doing cross.

7+ Year Old Account
    Depps lawyer is doing cross.
    Seems the doc is grilled hard and not doing very well. Kinda nervous way of talking, kinda erratic behaviour, kinda a weirdo.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-23 at 04:27 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Seems the doc is grilled hard and not doing very well. Kinda nervous way of talking, kinda erratic behaviour, kinda a weirdo.
    Interesting. I'm seeing it differently. Seems the lawyer really trying some silly gotcha's and while the doctor is getting defensive it seems he's more annoyed by the dumb questions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I'm seeing it differently. Seems the lawyer really trying some silly gotcha's and while the doctor is getting defensive it seems he's more annoyed by the dumb questions.
    Well, that's the lawyers job, to discredit hostile testimonies. Are those gotcha's silly or not, I do not pay enough attention to know. Plus I tuned in to the trail for the first time. But doc just seems nervous and jittery af and lawyer seems very chill and professional.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-23 at 04:36 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    "It felt" isn't really anything. I know people all the time that claim they "broke a toe" if they just stub their foot a bit. It's not a medical diagnosis.

But it shows the problem in all of her testimony. From the puritan clothes to the method acting, it's felt very exaggerated and artificial on Amber's side. She went full play the completely innocent victim card. But that fell apart when their were (many) discrepancies in her dates and her claims upon any scrutiny. Dress puritan, play the innocent victim, but then oh yeah I was on MDMA at the time, and hit him, defecated in his bed, didn't donate a dime of what I pledged to and claimed to have done, my dates and pictures about abuse don't line up, didn't report injuries or see a doctor that could actually verify the claims, "I use different words synonymously", etc, The whole thing seems narcissistic on Amber's part like she thought the jury would be fools that would fall for a little acting. It hasn't gone well in fact checking and I think the jury will see right through it though unfortunately for her. And defamation cases aren't easy to win, which goes to show how badly it's gone for her side.

Well, that's the lawyers job, to discredit hostile testimonies. Are those gotcha's silly or not, I do not pay enough attention to know. Plus I tuned in to the trail for the first time. But doc just seems nervous and jittery af and lawyer seems very chill and professional.
    Yeah but my point is, it looks to me, that he's doing a poor job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post
    "It felt" isn't really anything. I know people all the time that claim they "broke a toe" if they just stub their foot a bit. It's not a medical diagnosis.

But it shows the problem in all of her testimony. From the puritan clothes to the method acting, it's felt very exaggerated and artificial on Amber's side. She went full play the completely innocent victim card. But that fell apart when their were (many) discrepancies in her dates and her claims upon any scrutiny. Dress puritan, play the innocent victim, but then oh yeah I was on MDMA at the time, and hit him, defecated in his bed, didn't donate a dime of what I pledged to and claimed to have done, my dates and pictures about abuse don't line up, didn't report injuries or see a doctor that could actually verify the claims, "I use different words synonymously", etc, The whole thing seems narcissistic on Amber's part like she thought the jury would be fools that would fall for a little acting. It hasn't gone well in fact checking and I think the jury will see right through it though unfortunately for her. And defamation cases aren't easy to win, which goes to show how badly it's gone for her side.
    I think that part crumbled instantly with this comparison:

Yeah but my point is, it looks to me, that he's doing a poor job.
    Dunno, I don't see how anyone can take this witness seriously after this. He's trying to be a smartass and answer things that's not asked etc etc.

Dunno, I don't see how anyone can take this witness seriously after this. He's trying to be a smartass and answer things that's not asked etc etc.
    Yeah that's why I think it's interesting, I don't take the lawyer seriously with this exchange. He's no Camille.

Damn, Marlon Brando is dead? Sad times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.