Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Right.

But it is within the realms of possibility.

Calia is a leader without a race of her own, and imo it's 50/50 whether or not the Forsaken will accept her.

The Undead race needs an Allied Race counterpart.

Calia's "thing" isn't really about being raised from the ground like a rotten corpse. She was resurrected by the Light IIRC, a more noble method supposedly.

Blizzard has a problem with offering Shadowlands races as ARs, because they are supposed to be heavily tied to, and dependant on the Shadowlands.

What would work, though, is an AR where lost souls sent to the Shadowlands during the 4th War are revived in a sort of pure unliving vessel. Perhaps forged from Light or Magic, and not just a corpse.

Souls brought back to Azeroth for a chance to redeem themselves and have another go at existence in the mortal realm.

Vaguely similar to the Kyrians, and of course ample opportunity for Blizzard to allow for a diverse set of customisation options.
    But why would those souls be Horde? Bringing Night Elf souls back in some way could follow with the events in Ardenweald and they would go back with the rest of their race. But who would want to leave the Shadowlands and go join the Horde?

I honestly would rather see both just be customization options.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Instead of Night Elf fallen, I'd like if we got some night elves with tons of customizations based off Tyrandes empowered form like this:
    Doesn't really make sense because Tyrande only had those tattoos due to being in a very-unstable-could-explode-at-any-moment stage of her Night Warrior transformation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We only know the name of three dungeons (and not from the presentation, they are just mentioned in the website) and don't even know about the raid. We were told about both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold in the Gamescom announcement. Really the only thing we've got a decent amount of information on is the profession revamp.
    And? Just because it isn't 1:1 parity doesn't mean the approach is different.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Doesn't really make sense because Tyrande only had those tattoos due to being in a very-unstable-could-explode-at-any-moment stage of her Night Warrior transformation.
    It's quite easy:

They just write a reason for why it can happen. Like with void elves introduced in 1 patch. The only reason Alleria was a void elf was because of the dark naaru thing. The void elf ARs have a different reason.

It's quite easy:

They just write a reason for why it can happen. Like with void elves introduced in 1 patch. The only reason Alleria was a void elf was because of the dark naaru thing. The void elf ARs have a different reason.
    The Moon has connections to both arcane & nature but those runes don't look very similar to the Night Warrior form. Too many straight lines. Or look at Sira's dialog, her undead state has made her feel like she has been "forsaken" by Elune. Perhaps the Night Elf Darkfallen will be about them turning back to magic for guidance; perhaps necromancy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We only know the name of three dungeons (and not from the presentation, they are just mentioned in the website) and don't even know about the raid. We were told about both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold in the Gamescom announcement. Really the only thing we've got a decent amount of information on is the profession revamp.
    We do know about the raid. We go to the Primal Incarnates prison to stop them from getting free. 10 bosses iirc.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-24 at 07:06 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice a release candidate. I was thinking of a release on May 31, it's still possible!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Nice a release candidate. I was thinking of a release on May 31, it's still possible!
    For sure there is no need to give 2 weeks notice for patch like this, no season end. 9.0.5 had 1 week, 9.1.5 2 weeks, so we will see. Usually they tell this stuff on Thursday, but usually build was flagged as release only after date reveal.

It's pretty safe to assume patch won't come 15th June or later. As someone with both Horde and Ally chars on same server, can't wait - they finally will be able to share gold and mats. And of course potential of DF pre-order + news is huge.

Btw, another blog post from Blizzard last night. This radio silence and lack of communication is killing me! /s
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-05-24 at 07:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    For sure there is no need to give 2 weeks notice for patch like this, no season end. 9.0.5 had 1 week, 9.1.5 2 weeks, so we will see. Usually they tell this stuff on Thursday, but usually build was flagged as release only after date reveal.

It's pretty safe to assume patch won't come 15th June or later. As someone with both Horde and Ally chars on same server, can't wait - they finally will be able to share gold and mats. And of course potential of DF pre-order + news is huge.
    This. Since the patch has only story and QoL changes besides the new season which will launch later anyways (they can also test the fated affix later if they even need to). Let's hope they announce the date today together with alpha (big hopium I know).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

If I'm understanding what I'm seeing, one of the pre-order items is a hearthstone toy ala Eternal Travelers Hearthstone.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I'm understanding what I'm seeing, one of the pre-order items is a hearthstone toy ala Eternal Travelers Hearthstone.
    Not a surprise, but nice find though! Keep it up little bird!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Not surprised, if trends repeat maybe it'll be dragon-y, like wings enveloping you or a swirl of the five flights' colors?

As someone with both Horde and Ally chars on same server, can't wait - they finally will be able to share gold and mats. And of course potential of DF pre-order + news is huge.
    Ah, this is possible with 9.2.5.? This is huge news for me I totally missed in the last weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, another blog post from Blizzard last night. This radio silence and lack of communication is killing me! /s
    It's more about the radio silence of Dragonflight news and information. Which is a valid concern as they've barely told us anything in the last 4 weeks we haven't heard right after the announcement. All they do / did is just resume the interviews over and over again - we really don't need that. We need more information, e.g. about Evoker or the storyline, the zones or whatever. Just more information.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Not surprised, if trends repeat maybe it'll be dragon-y, like wings enveloping you or a swirl of the five flights' colors?
    I'm betting on a swirl of all five flight's colours, basically the same style the dracthyr evoker uses for it's spells.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Get your wallets ready boys and girls

7+ Year Old Account
    snip
    I'd sell my left kidney for Moonrande customization options.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'd sell my left kidney for Moonrande customization options.
    On one hand, it's gorgeous. On the other hand, I think it's too flashy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Get your wallets ready boys and girls
    Thats what I thought, luckily I dont care for some rainbow twirl heartstone. I already have a fire, blood, maw, green and uhm the weird kyrian one. Maw one is also cheap as hell.

Rather see myself dissapear in smoke without delay, but hey thats what you get

10+ Year Old Account
    The new sleigh mount is still encrypted in the PTR, weird

Or ... scrapped ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    The new sleigh mount is still encrypted in the PTR, weird

Or ... scrapped ?
    Well, is it Christmas?