Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Have you seen video or not? Did you understand it? One of the answers is no.
    Have you used building blocks tool no so you dont understand the tool, its just that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    He did. You just flat out ignore everything unless it says "Star Citizen" "is" and "amazing" even in posts that trash the game, that's all you see. So if you cannot provide proof, guess what slick? Star Citizens' toolkit is junk and shitty since you cannot prove it's superior.

You can actually admit that you may be wrong. You might even get a little respect back for admitting that.
    The game has already proved its superior with its amount of development options and being able to create a UI in minutes that can work straight away ingame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    I'm pretty sure a tool that specializes in ONE thing, is usually better in that ONE thing than a tool that specializes in everything. Jack of all trades, master of none, you know.
    A restaurant that specializes in Sushi, is very, very likely to be WAY better than a restaurant that also offers Pizza, Kebap, Burgers and whatnot. Same principle applies to... kinda everything.

The main point is, you continuosly claim "everyone is wrong cause theyh ave not used the tool" yet you haven't either. So unless you work for the company and specifically with this tool, everything you say is just "i think so, so it's right" which isn't helpful in discussing development (tbh, i already forgot what the tool is even used for at this point, as it's just what feels like 10 pages back and forth "you haven't used" "nu uh, you haven't!")
    It wouldnt matter if a tool that does one thing is potentially better at that one thing, what we do know is star citizens tool does that job fast and anyone in the company working on a new feature can use the tool very easily so that is actually better at its job than a tool designed for one purpose.

Star Citizens tool is not only able to do UI but actually devloping other parts of the game, its function alone is what makes it superior, if you cant understand that then you will never understand anything.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2022-05-24 at 05:04 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Have you used building blocks tool no so you dont understand the tool, its just that simple.
    Have you used it? Doesn't sound like it.

- - - Updated - - -

The game has already proved its superior with its amount of development options and being able to create a UI in minutes that can work straight away ingame.
    You're just repeating garbage that you've read on forums or been force fed by devs. You have no idea what you're talking about because you aren't a dev for SC. You can't say it is 'proven superior' with nothing to back up that claim.

It is astounding how often you're able to say these things and continue to be given a platform to spew it.

Quote Originally Posted by - Zephox - View Post
    10 years later and 500 million later that is what superior development and best space sim game out there should be EXACTLY! Am I right?

/s

P.S. The marketing guy below you as always posted the usual video and dodged this post...
    Because noone cares what he says and the game is actually running very smoothly, if you dont expect some issues when they are pushing new tech and features into an alpha then you dont understand game development, most bugs are rare and dont even happen to most of the playerbase so much of the time there are very little issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    This been the most popular event of Star Citizen with record breaking players clogging the servers.

I've had the 0 credits bug but going back to menu and logging back again seems to fix it.

Nice Squadron 42 sneak peak in the Scorpius trailer:

Looking good!
    Those 50 people clogging those servers must've been hell.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

I like how you keep repeating that while completing avoiding every post pointing out your hypocrisy and contradictions like it’s the fucking plague.

Let’s face it, I understand that you feel the need to stand by CiG no matter what, but you are just not very good at this, honestly you are a disaster, it’s a more harm than good sort of awful, the kind of where CiG and its community would sound ridiculously better if you never spoke a word about it, and just between you and me, you should be forced to present a disclaimer stating that you DO NOT represent CIG or it’s community in any shape or form, because if people were to judge me based on the shit you say, I would probably sue you.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-24 at 05:25 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

This UI discussion reminds me of the "you can't say CIG are incompetent unless you work there" discussion. It was a ridiculous position to take then and it's just as ridiculous now.

Because noone cares what he says and the game is actually running very smoothly, if you dont expect some issues when they are pushing new tech and features into an alpha then you dont understand game development, most bugs are rare and dont even happen to most of the playerbase so much of the time there are very little issues at all.
    I mean I might get an infraction for this and I will accept it but what would a boy from Dundee know about game development when never worked on the industry...

Be careful what you say young padawan, it is a small world...

Noone cares what he says - Please don't speak for me. I am interested on what he or anyone else says and you are not our personal lawyer nor whatever mind reading Cerebro Xmen Xavier thought process you have(LOL) and believe it is the ultimate source of truth. Aren't you tired on every thread on this forum that you post to be the laughing stock and arguing with people the whole time? Lilterally 95% of your posts around here are arguing with people on different sub forums.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    This UI discussion reminds me of the "you can't say CIG are incompetent unless you work there" discussion. It was a ridiculous position to take then and it's just as ridiculous now.
    It's always a sad appeal to authority.
    Ahahahaha!

I mean they're seeing record numbers of new players joining, hammering the login in and pushing the servers way more than usual.

Every Invictus Event there's a huge strain on the servers due to the Capital Ships fighting around but that's exactly what they need to do in order to get the necessary data to improve going on. The first days of the event always reveals old and new issues that they wouldn't find unless so many people logged. It sucks for new players looking to have some fun which, those with less hardware or without alpha resilience and troubleshooting patience will surely have a hard-time, but if those who endure it and see past the issues make up for the others, it's still a win for CIG. After all, alpha testing is certainly not for everyone and neither is a sim/immersion game.

Still, They'll probably reach their record number of player concurrency in this event. Which considering how the last months the game has picked up in popularity, isn't that of a surprise.

A lot of game changing features and performance improvements, Elite:Odyssey bombing and a lot of Elite players and content creators turning to Star Citizen, a lot of hugely popular Youtubers starting to play Star Citizen more seriously it's no wonder that the popularity is off the charts.

Twich activity also follows as expected:

So it's only natural that the funding will follow. Expect another record breaking year for them.

Oh look, it's our old twitch numbers again! Comparing it to other games, which…

...makes no sense, just because they are set in space and you can fly spaceships doesn't make them competitors or the same kind of game.
    Good job yet again Anderson, it's like you have Kenn have a little competition here going.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    Oh look, it's our old twitch numbers again! Comparing it to other games, which…
    Good job yet again Anderson, it's like you have Kenn have a little competition here going.
    Numbers when in a vacuum loose meaning.

Just like words, Context is everything.

Remove it and you remove the essence.

Just like words, Context is everything.
    You misspelled convenience.
    Ahahahaha!

I don't see how anyone could see Star Citizen increasing popularity as an inconvenient.
    As the game gets more updates and gets more playable the more players it will attract.
    It's a natural process that's been happening for the last years and is likely to continue.

I don't see how anyone could see Star Citizen increasing popularity as an inconvenient.
    As the game gets more updates and gets more playable the more players it will attract.
    It's a natural process that's been happening for the last years and is likely to continue.
    Apparently you don’t see the point either.
    Ahahahaha!

Marketing dude here: Twitch metrics in isolation are still not very valuable, even if compared to other games.

Just a reminder that they don't really mean that much. Not saying this to hate on the game, but like, y'all really seem to overestimate the value of Twitch viewers.

it's no wonder that the popularity is off the charts.
    Yes, "off the charts" with 4k viewers.

SC is now neck-and-neck with this hot new hit title:

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Marketing dude here: Twitch metrics in isolation are still not very valuable, even if compared to other games.

Just a reminder that they don't really mean that much. Not saying this to hate on the game, but like, y'all really seem to overestimate the value of Twitch viewers.
    Finally someone sensible..
    Will place bet you will get countered back with XYZ by him...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    "off the charts" with 4k viewers.
    In the last 7 days, due the event, because the overall average is around 1k viewers.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by - Zephox - View Post
    I mean I might get an infraction for this and I will accept it but what would a boy from Dundee know about game development when never worked on the industry...

Be careful what you say young padawan, it is a small world...

Noone cares what he says - Please don't speak for me. I am interested on what he or anyone else says and you are not our personal lawyer nor whatever mind reading Cerebro Xmen Xavier thought process you have(LOL) and believe it is the ultimate source of truth. Aren't you tired on every thread on this forum that you post to be the laughing stock and arguing with people the whole time? Lilterally 95% of your posts around here are arguing with people on different sub forums.
    You dont need to work in development to make a judgement of things that you can see and test, also not from dundee, plus even if i was there is a game development studio there you know rockstar and other options of smaller studios to get into games development.

Do you really care about random player x moaning about bugs especially in a game in development, if it was released then fine but complaining about an alpha is pointless, you report bugs to the system and move on.

In reality the game is running great for most ppl, and many players wont even notice or come across anything major.

Its mostly just sad and shows lack of character to constantly insult a company or the person running it, a decent game dev is not going to insult other game devs for doing thier job.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2022-05-24 at 07:23 PM.

How many years has this game been in alpha? That does not mean the game gets to run like shit for years. It sure isn’t smooth, 50 player cap on top of that lol.