Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.2.5 PTR - Build 43810: Release Candidate

Patch 9.2.5 PTR - Build 43810
    Build 43810 is now live on the PTR!

This build is a release candidate, which means that an announcement for Patch 9.2.5 release date might be coming soon.

Arena World Championship Circuit Viewer’s Guide
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The top eight Arena World Championship (AWC) teams from EU and NA compete in a four-week long, round-robin style circuit for one of four invitations per region to the AWC Grand Finals! Catch the action beginning May 28, only on YouTube!

What/Where/When to Watch the AWC Circuit
    • Broadcast Dates:
      • May 28 - 29
      • June 4 - 5
      • June 11 - 12
      • June 18 - 19
    • Broadcast Start Time: EU Matches 10:00 AM PT / 7:00 PM CEST, followed by NA Matches
    • Format:
      • Round Robin over four weeks
      • Top 4 teams in each region qualify to AWC Grand Finals & Cross-Region Tournament
    • Language Streams on YouTube:
    • Prize Pool:
      • Circuit: $320k ($160k per region)
      • Finals: $300k ($150k per region)

Other AWC Key Dates & Info
    • AWC Grand Finals Broadcast July 16 - 17, 2022
    • AWC Cross-Region Tournament July 23 - 24, 2022

Casters
    Gillian “Eiya” Long
    Sid “Supatease” Compston
    Elliott “Venruki” Venczel
    Mohamed “Ziqo” Beshir

Stay Connected
    Stay up to date on everything WoW® Esports by subscribing on YouTube. For updates, memes, and more, follow the WoW Esports Twitter account. We’ll see you in the Arena!
    Last edited by Stoy; 2022-05-24 at 11:40 AM.

9.2.5 live in a month?

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    9.2.5 live in a month?
    More likely 31st of May or the week after. 9.2.5 releasing is not tied to the start of season 4. Season 4 will start at a later date.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    9.2.5 live in a month?
    Well - live is a little bit of an 'overstatement' ... there is literally no new content for me in it, no new gear, nothing.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - live is a little bit of an 'overstatement' ... there is literally no new content for me in it, no new gear, nothing.
    You can get fated gear from LFR that is better than Cypher gear currently.

They're also implementing Cypher weapons.

And you can complete the quest for tokens that can be traded in for normal ilvl weapons and trinkets of your choice on LFR difficulty.
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    One step closer to Dragonflight

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    And you can complete the quest for tokens that can be traded in for normal ilvl weapons and trinkets of your choice on LFR difficulty.
    LFR doesn't provide any gear upgrades for my main and doing LFR just isn't feasible in reality, doing all wings of an LFR is a 6-7 hour commitment (of no new content).

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Fated raids don't start til Season 4, which is like 3+ months from now.

LFR doesn't provide any gear upgrades for my main and doing LFR just isn't feasible in reality, doing all wings of an LFR is a 6-7 hour commitment (of no new content).
    What gear does your main have currently? If you're not raiding, doing rated pvp or m+, the best you can get is 252 armor, 246 weapons and 242-246 trinkets, + whatever you can get from, say, timewalking cache etc..

If you have better gear from either of those activities, you'll be able to obtain gear at a higher ilvl from those same activities in season 4. If not and you're currently using ~252 gear, you'll be able to get 265 from LFR in season 4 and 278 weapons/trinkets as deterministic rewards from vendors.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2022-05-24 at 05:46 PM.

What gear does your main have that currently?
    iLvl 270 or so, I can't get into a raid group so I can't raid and the M+ have dried up totally in the last few months - so my only remaining option is solo content.

10+ Year Old Account
    may 31 the chad date

iLvl 270 or so, I can't get into a raid group so I can't raid and the M+ have dried up totally in the last few months - so my only remaining option is solo content.
    Well, you're saying that you can't do m+ because it has dried up over the last few months, but 9.2.5 may also solve that problem for you. From my recollection you play primarily or exclusively as Alliance, but 9.2.5 introduces cross faction grouping which will significantly expand the pool, especially so for Alliance players.

Now, you may choose not to play with Horde players after 9.2.5 and that's your prerogative, but you'd basically just be barring yourself from engaging with your activity of choice.

From my recollection you play primarily or exclusively as Alliance, but 9.2.5 introduces cross faction grouping which will significantly expand the pool, especially so for Alliance players.
    The issue is the ratios ... adding extras to the pool doesn't shift the ratios, basically the friends list is permanently off line now and there just isn't enough dps spots to even get an application in.

Even had a group with tank and 3 dps wait 2 hours for a healer with no luck.

Is next week isn’t it?

Well, you're saying that you can't do m+ because it has dried up over the last few months, but 9.2.5 may also solve that problem for you. From my recollection you play primarily or exclusively as Alliance, but 9.2.5 introduces cross faction grouping which will significantly expand the pool, especially so for Alliance players.

Now, you may choose not to play with Horde players after 9.2.5 and that's your prerogative, but you'd basically just be barring yourself from engaging with your activity of choice.
    stop kidding yourself it's a mini patch at best i feel sorry for that guy.
    s

I forgot what is even coming in 9.2.5 lol, cross faction stuff right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I forgot what is even coming in 9.2.5 lol, cross faction stuff right?
    All I can remember is Crossfaction dungeons, the Blood Elf and Dark Iron heritage quests, and Fated raids with Season 4 (Whenever that may be).
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, no news, in 2 weeks then

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    All I can remember is Crossfaction dungeons, the Blood Elf and Dark Iron heritage quests, and Fated raids with Season 4 (Whenever that may be).
    Thanks, I didn't know about the heritage quests, that means there will be new armor and achievements right? Nice if so.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Personally really excited for the Blood Elf Paladin stuff. Having a red/black themed set for blood knights exclusively feels nice.