Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The initial reports said 2 dead, off campus, and that the shooter was in custody. Later, the governor literally said to live cameras that 14 children, 1 teacher, and the gunman was dead......and immediately named the gunman, for "reasons" I'll leave you to figure out.
    Man, did he not get the memo that mass shooters shouldn't be referred to by name in most instances to deny copycats/wannabes the notoriety they often seek?

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    People are not indoctrinated by the manifesto. They find the manifesto because they're already indoctrinated.
    At this point, the correlation has to be witnessed all at once

Christchurch
    -----------
    Tarrant claims to be the author of a 74-page manifesto titled The Great Replacement, a reference to the "Great Replacement" and "white genocide" conspiracy theories.[101][102] It said that the attacks were planned two years prior, and the location was selected three months prior.[103] Minutes before the attacks began, the manifesto was emailed to more than 30 recipients, including the prime minister's office and several media outlets,[104] and links were shared on 8chan.

El Paso Shooting (2019)
    -------
    Patrick Wood Crusius, a 21-year-old from Allen, Texas, was arrested and charged with capital murder in connection with the shooting. Police believe a manifesto with white nationalist and anti-immigrant themes, posted on the online message board 8chan shortly before the attack

Buffalo Shooting
    They contained indications from as early as November 2021 that he planned to livestream a mass shooting targeting black people.[69] He claimed authorship of a post on 4chan from November 9, 2021, that said, "a brenton tarrant event [sic] will happen again soon".[71]

And you can access these sites through Wikipedia. They're not dark net sites.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing we can do, says only country in the world where this regularly happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    At this point, the correlation has to be witnessed all at once
    You have the causation backwards. They find and post manifestos because they're already indoctrinated to that belief and to idolize those other shooters. They're not indoctrinated to that belief by finding the manifestos of other shooters.

And you can access these sites through Wikipedia. They're not dark net sites.
    So what?

It's DOOM and Columbine, all over again. People with violent tendencies also have a tendency to play violent games. Those games do not cause the violence, however.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Oh lord they are already crying it's just another sandy hook type false flag operation since mid-terms are coming up.

Then there is the other camp that say's it's an illegal and just like they predicted the Mexican's are coming across the border to kill Americans.

I wonder what the school's in Texas spent the money on instead of security. Oh, right its Texas, school funding is an afterthought.

I also wonder how the very gun free state of Texas is going to explain how this happened in their state.

Of course, after 2000+ pages on the gun thread here, i already know most of the answers.

20 3rd graders and 27 total were not enough to push change, 14 is acceptable loss in their eyes too.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Then there is the other camp that say's it's an illegal and just like they predicted the Mexican's are coming across the border to kill Americans.
    Abbott stated that he was a US citizen.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Oh lord they are already crying it's just another sandy hook type false flag operation since mid-terms are coming up.

I wonder what the school's in Texas spent the money on instead of security. Oh, right its Texas, school funding is an afterthought.

I also wonder how the very gun free state of Texas is going to explain how this happened in their state.

Of course, after 2000+ pages on the gun thread here, i already know most of the answers.

20 3rd graders and 27 total were not enough to push change, 14 is acceptable loss in their eyes too.
    Probably sports stadiums. Penis inspectors stationed at every restroom. Teams of people who have a mildly disturbing amount of knowlege of Germany, circa the 1940s, to read books and see if they feel bad after reading them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

this kind of shit will keep happening if online ultra-right-wing platforms are not taken offline.

freedom of speech has should have limits. Every one of these shootings has the same manifesto in a string-like pattern. All leads to the same websites anyone can access broad as day.
    This guy hasn't posted a manifesto yet but even if he was radicalized by the ultra right wing that isnt really the problem?

The previous mass shooter straight up admits the only reason he can do this is because guns are so readily accessible in the US.

These mass shooters admit why they can do it and yet we must sit over conservatives claiming they are mentally ill, deranged or whatever and it's not the fault of guns.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2022-05-24 at 09:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Probably sports stadiums. Penis inspectors stationed at every restroom. Teams of people who have a mildly disturbing amount of knowlege of Germany, circa the 1940s, to read books and see if they feel bad after reading them.
    Maybe some textbook inspectors? Don't want to forget those.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So we're pretty sure he's white then?
    Shooters name and picture in link below.
    https://heavy.com/news/salvador-ramos/

Doubt anything will change, especially in a place like Texas.
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2022-05-24 at 10:16 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its texas? Arent teachers armed as well? being serious

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Doubt anything will change, especially in a place like Texas.
    Can we not blast this losers name and picture around and just refer to him as the loser mass shooter?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The simple reality is that Americans have largely said there's a certain number of violently murdered children they're perfectly willing to accept as the cost of not having an honest talk about gun violence and that maybe the 2nd Amendment is a super-fucked idea that didn't make any sense in the mid-19th century, let alone today.
    This. 100%.

So far it seems the Great Thinkers of our day have the same solution to this mass shooting of children that they've had to the dozens of mass shootings of children before: Thoughts and prayers.

One day I'm sure it'll work, maybe we just need to sacrifice a few hundred more kids first. Would it be fixed faster if the murder of children was sped up? Or can you not rush these things.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Its texas? Arent teachers armed as well? being serious
    They talked about doing that in some states. Really bad idea, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    According to most Americans, this is fine. Regular mass-shootings of children is perfectly fine and we don't need to do anything to prevent the continued regular return of mass shootings, and mass shootings at elementary schools.

This is the Rep. for the district the shooting took place in. Republicans love them some dead kids in school, apparently.
    The "Pro-Life" Party indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why, dude... why post his name and photo? Why give him fame and recognition?
    Can we not blast this losers name and picture around and just refer to him as the loser mass shooter?
    Fair enough, post has been edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    The "Pro-Life" Party indeed.
    Until you're outta the womb*

Then you need to pull yourself up by your baby bootstraps and look into guns for babies to defend themselves with.

Until you're outta the womb*

Then you need to pull yourself up by your baby bootstraps and look into guns for babies to defend themselves with.
    You say that in jest but I give it another month until they introduce the baby AK-47 bill. This is the state that wants everyone with a pulse to carry weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's hard for Americans to understand that removing guns from the community WILL result in less mass shootings.
    It's a cultural thing. You have to live in a country where you can't just buy a weapon anywhere to understand that gun control is a good thing.
    Why the fuck would you want to walk around with a gun anyway, lol?

I'd love to see some kind of a statistic that shows how many of these mass shooters have bought weapons legally. I could bet most of them did.