Nah, even better: we give males by default the slender body and females the bulky one. I want to see people seethe.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Nah, even better: we give males by default the slender body and females the bulky one. I want to see people seethe.
    This is someone who wants to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    This is someone who wants to watch the world burn.
    So obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Meh, honestly Nazjatar was a huge dissapointment for me, both from a design and content PoV. It's super ugly especially if you compare it with cool "Nazjatar as an Expansion concepts" or even with the Zin Aszhari we got in the Warbringers video or the CoT dungeon. Honestly I think they should have gone the Argus route instead and have one zone that's basically corall ruins like the stuff we got, one that's propperly Zin Aszhari like the Eternal Palace and maybe one that's N'Zoth inspired. But than again, they wasted lot of potential awesome stuff during BfA, thanks Afrasiabi.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and also - didn't they announce some flashy waterfalls that you can interact with during the blizzcon nazjatar preview? Don't think we ever got that, right?
    Nazjatars biggest mistake was removing the water. All it ended up being is a water themed zone with a cool skybox.

And yes, it was originally pitched as being far more vertical with water tubes and waterfalls to move around. But since the WoW playerbase is allergic to zones that require thought to move around in I guess they scrapped it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I can't see a difference between hunting witches and hating on trans or non-binary people or their (even potential) representation.
    Wanting sexual dimorphism in fantasy race is hating on nonbinary? Do you actually enjoy reaching so far?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Wanting sexual dimorphism in fantasy race is hating on nonbinary? Do you actually enjoy reaching so far?
    It isn't like any other race in the game is catering to people who love sexual dimorphism in their fantasy races, right?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Blizzard hasn't said anything about that, the race looks the way it does because it's trying to emulate Alexstrasza/regular dragons. Dracthyr are basically shrunken down dragons that stand upright. This is also why they have genders in visage form, like the aspects and other dragons have.
    Sure, yet they don't really look like shrunken down bipedal dragons though, not with that body shape. Dragons in WoW (and generally) don't have sexual dimorphism but they do that by having all of them look imposing and mighty, regardless of their sex. To me the Dracthyr does not look like a shrunk down bipedal version of a mighty dragon but like a straightened up dragonman given proper wings.

As far as I've seen that's the problem for most that aren't on the extreme end. If dragons in WoW were slender af and more lithe/agile the Dracthyr would absolutely look like a bipedal version of them, but dragons are hulking behemoths regardless of sex. But I absolutely do not want any design removed, only options added, and nothing that makes them Draconid levels of gigabuff, but the Thunderbird edit is exactly what I would like for my Dracthyr to feel like it's a bipedal WoW dragon. The neck and jaw especially would go miles, but then the shoulders need to be broader for the neck/head not to look cartoonishly big in comparison etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a weird thing so agreed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    It's kinda funny to see the blood elf male form being referred to as 'hypersexualized' (not the word you mean) when the joke for years were how feminine they were.
    I think the femininity was in their behaviour (and MAYBE the bend in their hips) more than their physique. They very much have perfect swimmer's bodies so I think young teens attacked them more for acting 'geh' than being feminine in their build because male belves have a proper rocking powerstance that tells you they're better than you if you ask me.

It isn't like any other race in the game is catering to people who love sexual dimorphism in their fantasy races, right?
    Human having dimorphism is hating? Taurens having it is hating? Naga? Troll? Literally any race that has dimorphism is according to you a hating on nonbinary? Do you even comprehend how insane you sound?

7+ Year Old Account
    Human having dimorphism is hating? Taurens having it is hating? Naga? Troll? Literally any race that has dimorphism is according to you a hating on nonbinary? Do you even comprehend how insane you sound?
    Where did I say that? You are the one who sounds insane my friend, and you are the one who continues to drag out that annoying discussion because you can't accept that Blizzard may be catering to something that's going against your views.

The thing is, if Blizzard is adding a race without dimorphism for once and you are hating on them for not having dimorphism, that is exactly that - hating. It's like being angry if a tv series or game has characters that aren't white cis. The norm is already represented well enough everywhere else, it's about time the minorities also get some representation. And you sound like you are against that.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-05-25 at 02:18 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because Human males are bodybuilders while Kul Tirans are weightlifters.
    If Kul could be paladins, it would be more main race!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    If Kul could be paladins, it would be more main race!
    I'm quite sure we will see them eventually. It never made sense that they aren't honestly, they could have went with Tideguards being Paladins. Would you be ok if they would do a HD version of the classic paladin charger and gave a green version to Kul'Tirans (and a purple one to Void Elfs to mirror the Blood Elf charger)? Because that would be an easy way to do them instead of creating a 100% unique charger like the other recent Paladins got.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Where did I say that? You are the one who sounds insane my friend, and you are the one who continues to drag out that annoying discussion because you can't accept that Blizzard may be catering to something that's going against your views.

The thing is, if Blizzard is adding a race without dimorphism for once and you are hating on them for not having dimorphism, that is exactly that - hating. It's like being angry if a tv series or game has characters that aren't white cis. The norm is already represented well enough everywhere else, it's about time the minorities also get some representation. And you sound like you are against that.
    Again, as I said before I do tego give a shit if dracthyr have two or three or seventy genders. I just find it ridiculous and frankly quite insane that you react with such hatred to idea for them to have something more than one look. That's what it is. And again, you put biological genders and witch hunt into one sentence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, as I said before I do tego give a shit if dracthyr have two or three or seventy genders. I just find it ridiculous and frankly quite insane that you react with such hatred to idea for them to have something more than one look. That's what it is. And again, you put biological genders and witch hunt into one sentence.
    If you are ok with Blizzard representing more than the standard, including gender neutral stuff, there is a simple way to proof that. Say it. Please. If you do, I will apologise to you.

Otherwise I'm done discussing with you and consider myself the winner with a moral highground.
    =) <3

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    Sure, yet they don't really look like shrunken down bipedal dragons though, not with that body shape. Dragons in WoW (and generally) don't have sexual dimorphism but they do that by having all of them look imposing and mighty, regardless of their sex. To me the Dracthyr does not look like a shrunk down bipedal version of a mighty dragon but like a straightened up dragonman given proper wings.

As far as I've seen that's the problem for most that aren't on the extreme end. If dragons in WoW were slender af and more lithe/agile the Dracthyr would absolutely look like a bipedal version of them, but dragons are hulking behemoths regardless of sex. But I absolutely do not want any design removed, only options added, and nothing that makes them Draconid levels of gigabuff, but the Thunderbird edit is exactly what I would like for my Dracthyr to feel like it's a bipedal WoW dragon. The neck and jaw especially would go miles, but then the shoulders need to be broader for the neck/head not to look cartoonishly big in comparison etc etc
    Dragons in WoW are not actually that bulky compared to their size. The Dracthyr model is actually a fairly accurate representation of the Dragon model if you compare individual elements like shoulder width and such. The main difference is the torso to arms and legs ratio, as well as a lack of a keelbone in the breast.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Dragons in WoW are not actually that bulky compared to their size. The Dracthyr model is actually a fairly accurate representation of the Dragon model if you compare individual elements like shoulder width and such. The main difference is the torso to arms and legs ratio, as well as a lack of a keelbone in the breast.
    Yeah, especially the classic drake mounts we all use and love are super spindly imo.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Doesn't look like you don't give a shit judging by your comments

And yeah, the vitriol people receive for even daring to say that it would be cool if a race only had one gender so non-binary people would have some representation makes the comparison to the witch hunts quite apt.

Then again, the WoW community and especially in here is just a cesspool when it comes to anything that's not straight and white though

I'm quite sure we will see them eventually. It never made sense that they aren't honestly, they could have went with Tideguards being Paladins. Would you be ok if they would do a HD version of the classic paladin charger and gave a green version to Kul'Tirans (and a purple one to Void Elfs to mirror the Blood Elf charger)? Because that would be an easy way to do them instead of creating a 100% unique charger like the other recent Paladins got.
    I only use roflcopter mount, so it’s more so the fact that I want to use my CM set with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

And yeah, the vitriol people receive for even daring to say that it would be cool if a race only had one gender so non-binary people would have some representation makes the comparison to the witch hunts quite apt.

Then again, the WoW community and especially in here is just a cesspool when it comes to anything that's not straight and white though
    That is extremely unfair and dismissive, and literally part of the problem. If someone that is the opposite of what you mentioned, was treated in such a manner, it would be an uproar. Treat others how you want to be treated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Disagree I think said person was just trying to say don't need to be so anal about sexual dimorphism.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi