10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is a legitimate wild west hunt? its 2022 unless you're talking about west world ...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Apparently the group that went after him is now vowing to go after Boebert. Can’t wait for that tea.
    I wouldn't mind a sex tape getting dropped. Do we know if Boebert hasn't tried to rub her snatch in one of her cousins faces as a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You'd think as the man that paid to have that done and did it (Jr) would also face prison time.
    It appears that he's not being charged because he was (supposedly) led to believe that it was a legal hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It appears that he's not being charged because he was (supposedly) led to believe that it was a legal hunt.
    Yeah, it turns out if you're the victim of fraud, you're not typically prosecuted as an accessory to the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...70594173829120

Alex Jones is mad more guys don’t have penises in excess of 12”. So first he blames the water for turning him gay, now he blames soda for a lack of 18”+ cocks. Sadge.
    How much time is Alex Jones devoting to documenting the history of size the penis over the past 60 years?

10+ Year Old Account

Alex Jones is mad more guys don’t have penises in excess of 12”. So first he blames the water for turning him gay, now he blames soda for a lack of 18”+ cocks. Sadge.
    You know, were those things true, that'd be the kind of thing that government regulations would be required to enforce. Just like with any business' actions that include harmful external costs that they don't care enough to address.

But I'm going to guess that's not the kind of thing Jones is pushing for. Instead I'm going to guess that he's saying there's some weird liberal feminist conspiracy behind it all instead, no?

Also, I don't drink soda, and my business still isn't 12" long. What gives, Jones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, it turns out if you're the victim of fraud, you're not typically prosecuted as an accessory to the crime.
    Man the Trump family sure does have a track record of hiring people who are criminal fraudsters without bothering to check up on them.

At what point does it pivot from being pure incompetence to intentional apathy? And those are really the only two options, here.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You know, were those things true, that'd be the kind of thing that government regulations would be required to enforce. Just like with any business' actions that include harmful external costs that they don't care enough to address.

But I'm going to guess that's not the kind of thing Jones is pushing for. Instead I'm going to guess that he's saying there's some weird liberal feminist conspiracy behind it all instead, no?

Also, I don't drink soda, and my business still isn't 12" long. What gives, Jones?

- - - Updated - - -

Man the Trump family sure does have a track record of hiring people who are criminal fraudsters without bothering to check up on them.

At what point does it pivot from being pure incompetence to intentional apathy? And those are really the only two options, here.
    You can counteract soda schlong shrinkage with BONER FORCE, POWER PENIS, and new to the Infowars store...DELUXE DICK DAUB!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

This really just looks like victim blaming at the moment. The official statements all make it seem like Donny Jr. got defrauded. Do you have something that looks like that's not the case?

This really just looks like victim blaming at the moment. The official statements all make it seem like Donny Jr. got defrauded. Do you have something that looks like that's not the case?
    Yeah man, the family regularly engaged in shady shit that constantly pretends they know nothing about is super totes trustworthy just at their word. Totes man, not like they have a long, long, long history of extensive and fairly brazen dishonesty.

Imagine literally anyone believing anything any one of the Trump's says at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    My sympathies... and my assumed amount of "good, trusting intentions" behind people who want to hunt animals for funzies to act like macho men is not very high.

Even doubly so given the Trump family's aforementioned bad track record of employing criminals.

I suppose this is better than those situations in that this is just some guy taking him hunting, rather than putting a rank, corrupt criminal in a place of public power.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2022-05-23 at 02:15 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    The official statements all make it seem like Donny Jr. got defrauded.
    And it would be easy for Don Jr. to go in public and say "I was duped, outsmarted, and swindled". You'll let us know when that happens?

I really, really want to double up and post this in the "Elon Buys Twitter" thread.

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: Former US President Donald Trump Takes Most Seditious Step Ever Taken By a US President, Appearing to Predict and/or Advocate a Second Civil War; Nation Waits for Condemnation From the RNC, NRCC, NRSC, House/Senate Minority Leaders or Anyone in GOP Leadership

If you choose to click link it shows Trump sharing the tweet.

This is sadly typical Trump almost a yawn from us. Yet, if Elon would think this is free speech for a person who is lead of one of the only political parties, unfortunately was President and tweeted sedation on Jan 6th. Oh and tried to de-legitimize an election for almost 3 months and beyond.

Just incredible watching our democracy let this person, who I stated above, has this much influence fan the flames.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Yeah, turns out when you're a populist shill who vocally supports whatever you think will get people to vote for you, that leads to policies you really disagree with actually being implemented. Who knew?
    Watch out, @Fairelaine will infract you for this.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a bunch of estrogen analogs that get seeped into ground water from industrial pollution, . This nonsense reminds me of trump's BS. It's like if a normal person heard something 10 years ago, didn't understand it, and then tried to give a lecture on it. He's just so stupid that it sounds like things senile people with tinfoil hats say.

- - - Updated - - -

Or who knows, maybe it's 4-d chess, and he's actually smart, but realizes that if HE says it, no one will take even similar true things seriously, which leads to no new regs on it. Na, he's just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Watch out, @Fairelaine will infract you for this.
    This was entirely a dig at Trump banging the anti-abortion drum purely and transparently to get votes. I could not give less of a shit about your feud with a certain other poster about a certain other election.

This was entirely a dig at Trump banging the anti-abortion drum purely and transparently to get votes. I could not give less of a shit about your feud with a certain other poster about a certain other election.
    It’s fine, you can name me, I am cool with it. Even I told him what he/we were doing and it needed to be dropped and stopped after the mod asked us to.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-do...m-him?ref=home

Trump is a strange man. Absolutely terrified of getting hit by fruit and pies. What a weird thing to be afraid of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-do...m-him?ref=home

Trump is a strange man. Absolutely terrified of getting hit by fruit and pies. What a weird thing to be afraid of.
    Someone should inform him that the best way to avoid that is to never speak publicly again.

But I'm guessing it has to do with his "hair".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida's social media law found unConstitutional.

Put simply, with minor exceptions, the government can't tell a private person or entity what to say or how to say it. We hold that it is substantially likely that social media companies — even the biggest ones — are private actors whose rights the First Amendment protects.
    "Yeah, well, I'd like to hear how a Trump judge sees this case."

You just did.

While this is not the Texas law, it was one we've discussed before. Florida was basically making it okay for anyone to sue Facebook or Twitter for any reason -- including being kicked off for violating the terms of service. Oh, and it also accused them all of shadow banning and required them to document how they were doing it.

The government cannot tell you what you can't say, with of course limited exceptions when what you're saying is a crime. The government also cannot tell you what you must say. DeSantis signed a law that directly contradicted that. He should have seen this coming. Perhaps he did -- this whole thing could be lack-of-virtue signalling.

Also worth noting: the Texas and Florida laws both were aimed only at large corporations. CyberTrump 2077 and its six subs could still do whatever they wanted.

Trump is the greatest biggly supporter of gun rights and your right to carry and protect yourself....

Trump CONFIRMS he will attend the NRA convention in Houston on Friday but attendees WON'T be able to bring in their guns

well until you go to see him that is. I wonder what he is afraid of
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Trump is the greatest biggly supporter of gun rights and your right to carry and protect yourself....

Trump CONFIRMS he will attend the NRA convention in Houston on Friday but attendees WON'T be able to bring in their guns

well until you go to see him that is. I wonder what he is afraid of
    Because even the people that masturbate with the motion of their automatic rubbing against their naughty bits know they're dangerous....or something.

Rules for thee but not for me, except when it's my own convention, I guess.

I seriously can't wrap my head around their logic, I stopped trying. These people are world champion mental gymnasts who remind me of those young and/or stupid animals attacking themselves in the mirror because they don't realize it's their own reflection.