Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I read that there was a text to Johnny's doctor he cut his finger.
    True, he initially only reported “he cut it off” without elaborating on circumstances. That’s indeed quite common for DA victims.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I read that there was a text to Johnny's doctor he cut his finger.
    Yeah, they are trying to tie the colloquial "I cut my finger off" as him admitting he did it himself.
    Just like anyone says "I broke my leg" or any other injury.

Johnny told the jury he straight up told the doctor face to face when he came to the house that Amber threw a bottle that sliced his finger off.

1h 16min to do rebuttal against 7h?
    Tough.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-25 at 08:46 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

AH’s team was freaking out over the TMZ testimony though xD it was hilarious…

And the meta data analyst was great… I agree with heards team that the photo 3.0 exif isn’t proof upon itself, but the photo overlay they did was incredibly damning.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I hope that she gets slammed with perjury after losing the suit.

If she loses this case, someone would be able to file a perjury case against her, they could choose to do it in federal court in Texas. Doing this, it's 1 of the rare ways utilizing Texas state law that her juvenile record there could get unsealed.

I do like how Johnnys teams brought on a real quack to show how off the walls that Daniel Lloyd lookalike weirdo was that kept going on about processing speed.

If anything out of this shitshow I hope that guy gets peer reviewed. Hes dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I do like how Johnnys teams brought on a real quack to show how off the walls that Daniel Lloyd lookalike weirdo was that kept going on about processing speed.

If anything out of this shitshow I hope that guy gets peer reviewed. Hes dangerous.
    What quack did JD’s team bring out? Or do we perhaps have a different perception of the word “quack”?

Because quack means an incompetent/immoral doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    What quack did JD’s team bring out? Or do we perhaps have a different perception of the word “quack”?

Because quack means an incompetent/immoral doctor.
    Here let me simplify these complex matters for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Here let me simplify these complex matters for you.

Not sure what the ad hominem is for, I was asking a genuine question because I have not seen this testimony.

Can we talk about the TMZ field managers testimony though? He literally testified AH leaked stuff to TMZ, which she has denied, putting up her perjury count by another.

He did not call her out by name, but this is the literal exchange:

Lawyer: “how long does it take for TMZ to publish a video after recieving it?”
    TMZ: “it depends how long it takes to verify and acquire copyright. If we recieve it from the original copyright owner, it can be as quick as 15 minutes. Otherwise it takes longer.”
    Lawyer: “how long after recieving this video did you publish it?”
    TMZ: “15 minutes.”
    Last edited by Veggie50; 2022-05-26 at 10:02 AM.

Not sure what the ad hominem is for, I was asking a genuine question because I have not seen this testimony.

Can we talk about the TMZ field managers testimony though? He literally testified AH leaked stuff to TMZ, which she has denied, putting up her perjury count by another.

He did not call her out by name, but this is the literal exchange:

Lawyer: “how long does it take for TMZ to publish a video after recieving it?”
    TMZ: “it depends how long it takes to verify and acquire copyright. If we recieve it from the original copyright owner, it can be as quick as 15 minutes. Otherwise it takes longer.”
    Lawyer: “how long after recieving this video did you publish it?”
    TMZ: “15 minutes.”
    Think the guy above means that JD brought up someone who destroyed team Heards witness.
    Not sure why he would use quack in that context though, because its confusing as you put it.

When it comes to TMZ. The fact he testified that she basically posed for the journalists after coming out after leaving the TRO to take a picture of her bruised side is crazy. If I understood it correctly she basically organized it, "I will come out and show my bruised side so you can take pictures".

And now they gonna spend their last hour to do a rebuttal for the COUNTERCLAIM... maybe they should focus on trying to damage control and maybe win. Maybe Heard thinks she can still win and thus want the money if she do.

OMG Camille is just destroying Amber. Pictures from the day after with the TRO and no makeup, no bruises. A picture used by Amber for 2 different events. She had Amber call multiple people liars on the stand. Her testimony contradicts the TMZ guy and the trailer park guy, whom she claims are both lying. This is insane. Why would you ever let Amber on the stand. This will be the last thing the Jury sees too. Absolutely insane.

Some people are saying this is the Jack Nicholson/Tom Cruise moment you never see in court.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2022-05-26 at 04:08 PM.

It appears they are incoming texts…
    You were right... how could they miss that? Feels like an easy redirect... or did they mention it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    OMG Camille is just destroying Amber. Pictures from the day after with the TRO and no makeup, no bruises. A picture used by Amber for 2 different events. She had Amber call multiple people liars on the stand. Her testimony contradicts the TMZ guy and the trailer park guy, whom she claims are both lying. This is insane. Why would you ever let Amber on the stand. This will be the last thing the Jury sees too. Absolutely insane.

Some people are saying this is the Jack Nicholson/Tom Cruise moment you never see in court.
    Think they wanted to pull on the heart strings. Or Amber did at least.
    Dunno why they brought her on just to tell the same sob story and then get more evidence thrown in her face. If they gave new info I would understand it more.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are they discussing now? When will jury star forming verdict?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    What are they discussing now? When will jury star forming verdict?
    No idea what the lawyers will do with the day that's left, but tomorrow is closing arguments. And next day in court is tuesday, so I guess that's the day they start to form it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post

She also got her to admit she wrote the op-ed and for committing perjury in court. Amber is a dumb bitch.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    She also got her to admit she wrote the op-ed and for committing perjury in court. Amber is a dumb bitch.
    And watch her still win.

Writing twitter posts that calls Amber a hoax is not proportional response to an op-ed that claims one abused them heavily for years...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She may win in the court, but I'd argue that Johnny won his public reputation back regardless.
    Will it be enough to bring him back to the movies? That what is it all about, to restore carriers.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-26 at 06:13 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Judge whenever day is done "everyone, remember to stay away from social media, news, etc."
    Amber today "i follow social media every day, they mean to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Judge whenever day is done "everyone, remember to stay away from social media, news, etc."
    Amber today "i follow social media every day, they mean to me!"
    That rule only applies to the jury though.