Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ask her, I can only tell you that she obviously doesn't care about prevention of violence and children.
    In defense of Amber… do you realise how expensive good wine and cocaine is these days? Those whining charities are lucky they got anything at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    In defense of Amber… do you realise how expensive good wine and cocaine is these days? Those whining charities are lucky they got anything at all!
    She has never done drugs though. Except at Coachella one ti...err and onc..twice with Depp. Her wedding of course having a drug party. But it's her wedding, come on. She at least tried to get Depp to stop doing drugs, not like she asked him to get the stuff for her and friends...wait...

Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    In this context, people are obviously going to assume that there's a bad faith argument being made.
    I mean, thats fair, but just scroll up. Youll be hard pressed to find any good faith arguments.. Im being held to a standard that no one else is following.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I mean, thats fair, but just scroll up. Youll be hard pressed to find any good faith arguments.. Im being held to a standard that no one else is following.
    People disagreeing does not equal bad faith argument though…

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    The standard of actually watching the trial...

Been a blast following this trail and i doubt anyone will ever hire amber again lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Been a blast following this trail and i doubt anyone will ever hire amber again lol.
    More realistically she just stays out of the spotlight for a while then comes back in a few years. People move on from bullshit celebrity drama.

As for the verdict, I think it's pretty reasonable to expect a favorable outcome for Depp. Even if it's not a complete victory, he's already won the public over.

5+ Year Old Account
    Only a few minutes left I thinks

LIVE STREAM!
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-06-01 at 07:18 PM.

So they found for defamation but didnt fill out the damages portion of the paperwork. lmao. you would expect the court to look this stuff over before dragging everyone back into court

Gotta wait a little while longer to hear Depp won?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    Jury just came in, judge called the lawyers forward, no audio for that. Then she sent the jury back, to fill out the forms with the compensatory amounts for each defamation statement, what penalty the jury felt was correct, from $1-whatever, or a $0 where it wasn't deemed defamatory.

MAYBE that's just details, but it seems to suggest they're actually ruling in favor of Depp on at least some statements and just didn't fill out the damages on the forms. If it was all "not liable", I'm not sure the judge would've sent them back to jury chambers.

So the jury fucked up and have to fill out the form properly lol. Sounds like somebody won but they didn't put a dollar amount for the damages?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    So they found for defamation but didnt fill out the damages portion of the paperwork. lmao. you would expect the court to look this stuff over before dragging everyone back into court
    We don't KNOW that. It could just be procedural pedantry. Though I agree it suggests​ that.

Hopefully he wins a sizable amount of money and DONATES it all to the children's hospital and pays it out of his money no matter if heard can pay him or not.

That would be a fitting end to it. He shows who both he is, and who she is, and moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    We don't KNOW that. It could just be procedural pedantry. Though I agree it suggests​ that.
    The jury instructions says that they should fill in the compensatory damages IF they found it to be defamation.
    So the fact she asked for an amount, they had to have found defamation.
    If they didn't find it as such, they should skip those questions as per instructed.

Johnny wins.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-06-01 at 07:21 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    He shows who both he is, and who she is, and moves on.
    Didn't the trial show that he's not exactly a "good guy" either? That he has alcohol and drug issues and is also abusive?

Why do people keep seemingly looking for a "good guy" in a trial where there is no "good guy"? >.>

depp winning a lot

5+ Year Old Account
    She will cry for reals now!!!!!!!

Turd is going down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.