my last minute guess about the encrypted splash screen is that it shows a renewed Teldrassil/entirely new tree grown by the Queen's Gift as an epilogue to BFA/Shadowlands.

i predict an image that shows darkfallen customizations for blood elfs/night elfs on the encrypted splash screen.

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    my last minute guess about the encrypted splash screen is that it shows a renewed Teldrassil/entirely new tree grown by the Queen's Gift as an epilogue to BFA/Shadowlands.
    I'd love this.

https://www.gamesradar.com/e3-2022-schedule/

E3 is not happening digitally either.

Xbox and Bethesda Games Conference is June 12th.

I imagine they will have lots to say about upcoming Activision and Blizzard titles.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Ranger customization for Blood Elf and Night Elf Hunters seems pretty much guaranteed now. The skin and eyes have been in the game for a long time. I think it will be similar to the Dark Iron weapons, Nightborne weapons, that were in-game for a long time before they finally dripped out. The Blood Knight transmog for Blood Elf Paladins too.

Making sure that both factions got Dark Rangers, in the end, my guess is why they bothered to go through that whole awkward ordeal back in BFA.

Question: Are the die hard Dark Rangers fanatics of MMO-C going to be satisfied with a customization option locked to Belf and Nelf Hunters? It's pretty much straight fan service already, but I can see the people who are dead set on San'layn as an Allied Race to be sad.

They went to the trouble of explaining that Darkfallen covers the full spectrum of undead elf, from dark rangers to San'layn, so I'd be a little disappointed if the customization was strictly locked to hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    Wasn't the Nelfs living in a world tree a recent thing for them? I get the return to status quo aspect of this but doesn't it seem too "simple"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    i predict an image that shows darkfallen customizations for blood elfs/night elfs on the encrypted splash screen.
    How, if no new customizations were datamined? Not even possible encrypted ones?

I know it won't happen because the story has become so boring but it would be great if there was some actual plot twist with the Sylvanas + Maw story they were hiding.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...84670257598466

extended 1 more hour

Waiting until the last 10 mins is something lol. Must've been close.

hello friends

5+ Year Old Account
    thank GOD its just customization options and not a new allied race

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dark-ra...327215?webhook

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    thank GOD its just customization options and not a new allied race

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dark-ra...327215?webhook
    Yes, thank god its just less content!

But I can live with customization. Sweet.

So the Forsaken arc ends this expansion while the Night Elves are extended into Dragonflight to purify the seed.

Then at the end of that, we probably get both cities (world revamp?)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post

Less is more. I don't want to see the race selection screen bloated with even more races that should've been customisation options.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post

Is it just Hunters or did they legit just give us undead Paladins?

I mean, this is always the way, isn't it? We speculate ourselves round and round in circles, but it always turns out to be the least interesting possibility.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I better be able to login and customize my BElf Paladin into undead or so help me god

Looks like the dark ranger set I datamined some changes to is also turned into a full transmog set for hunters.

Did the encrypted horse and nightsaber make it in?

It seems like the Darkfallen elves, unlike the Void elves or Nightborne elves, were not deemed important and influential enough to take up an allied race slot on the screen.

All is as it should be.