Thread: Genshin Impact

Im going full energy recharge with full 4 piece Fate
    Is it a wrong decision?
    I dont know....this seems pretty THICC and awesome.

Last edited by Chadow; 2022-05-31 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying the serpent boss, you'll have to do it in the abyss as well!
    Please tell me this is a joke...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...nemies_lineup/

Alright, I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Is it a wrong decision?
    To much energy rechange man. Replace with HP, as this is where her damage comes from. If you had a new bow, then it could work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Alright, I'm done.
    This boss was a joke for me when i farmed it. Just Miko totems and raiden and its dead lol.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    To much energy rechange man. Replace with HP, as this is where her damage comes from. If you had a new bow, then it could work.

- - - Updated - - -

This boss was a joke for me when i farmed it. Just Miko totems and raiden and its dead lol.
    Wasn't there a bug where Miko's totems hit it while underground or something like that? Tbh I only killed it once because the Chasm story took you there, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
    Same happened to me with the wolflord, I never did the overworld fight, I went straight for the abyss version when it was introduced. By far the easiest chamber in that F12 lineup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Wasn't there a bug where Miko's totems hit it while underground or something like that? Tbh I only killed it once because the Chasm story took you there, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
    Same happened to me with the wolflord, I never did the overworld fight, I went straight for the abyss version when it was introduced. By far the easiest chamber in that F12 lineup.
    Nah totems hit him when he came out. It was Miko Q + Ei Q damage combo that took him out before he could get underground again due to damage output.

My first ACTUAL Godroll...just now.

Is it a wrong decision?
    Needs more hp, it's like the relationship between crit damage and crit %... you get better results having a medium multipler on a medium number vs a large multiplier on a little number.

For an easy swap you can drop Favonius (55.9% ER) for Recurve Bow (45.9% hp or something?) and get a pretty significant damage boost. The effect on Favonius is pretty good though so ideally longer term you'd swap the ER sands for a HP% one and maybe tweak some other stuff. You could math it out if you care that much but Genshin isn't really a game you need to min-max, so whatever you're happy with is basically fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Needs more hp, it's like the relationship between crit damage and crit %... you get better results having a medium multipler on a medium number vs a large multiplier on a little number.

For an easy swap you can drop Favonius (55.9% ER) for Recurve Bow (45.9% hp or something?) and get a pretty significant damage boost. The effect on Favonius is pretty good though so ideally longer term you'd swap the ER sands for a HP% one and maybe tweak some other stuff. You could math it out if you care that much but Genshin isn't really a game you need to min-max, so whatever you're happy with is basically fine.
    I've been asking around and i was told pretty much what you said! Thanks!
    I decided to give her a 2 piece Millelith set + 2 Piece Fate set + the godroll artifact sands...ending up with her at 31k hp and 196 ER. (63% crit + 164% Crit DMG)

But im also thinking about giving her a r5 Sacrificial Bow instead of Favonious Bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's just my team, but I'm farming the snake boss for Yelan now, and it's a piece of cake. Certainly one of the easiest bosses in Inazuma.

For artifacts, got this gem for Ayato recently, but I'm having pretty shit luck lately. Trying to get better ones for Eula with a too-low crit chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Maybe it's just my team, but I'm farming the snake boss for Yelan now, and it's a piece of cake. Certainly one of the easiest bosses in Inazuma.
    Yeah, I was kinda scratching my head over all over the complaining about it earlier. It's kind of annoying that it dives underground so often, but I've still been able to burst it done pretty quickly regardless, and I VASTLY prefer that to, say, the stupid Hypostasises, who are invulnerable by default.

Eww.. HP based character.

Fully 36 Star'ed abyss. NOICE! Always feel great when i eventually manage to do it.

I am now a Xiangling meta slave
    My 2nd team is literally Childe + Yelan with a Xiangling...and Bennet

The floor with Ice traps got me killed a ton of times though...was entertaining to outsmart it with Burst iframes.
    Very nice.

I've been asking around and i was told pretty much what you said! Thanks!
    I decided to give her a 2 piece Millelith set + 2 Piece Fate set + the godroll artifact sands...ending up with her at 31k hp and 196 ER. (63% crit + 164% Crit DMG)

But im also thinking about giving her a r5 Sacrificial Bow instead of Favonious Bow
    I think Favonius is better overall, but if you really love dashing around then maybe Sacrificial is more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Yeah, I was kinda scratching my head over all over the complaining about it earlier. It's kind of annoying that it dives underground so often, but I've still been able to burst it done pretty quickly regardless, and I VASTLY prefer that to, say, the stupid Hypostasises, who are invulnerable by default.
    It's faceroll. The problem is that he has garbage irrelevant mechanics that deal 0 damage and you can basically stand through them all. Or you could stand, if you didn't have to chase the boss around for that precious 5 seconds uptime between 15 seconds of diving. I'll take hypostases every day of the week, at least they die the moment they go through their 30 seconds immunity phase.

I'd also take some one shot shield ignoring mechanics over this bullshit design made strictly to waste the players' time with an illusion of boss activity. I wouldn't mind if the boss had the same HP as Azhdaha if the mechanics were challenging. If they are entirely irrelevant, I'd like those fights to end in 10 seconds rather than 2 minutes.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2022-06-01 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I...again, I don't get it. That burrowing mechanic lasts so much less time than other bosses being immune to damage. Spending forever to get that damn pyro cube's shield down. The geo cube having eternities of immune time if you don't have a good bow user to kill it (so, basically Ganyu). the stupid shit from the golden wolflord always being in the air. The vishaps being in an arena sixteen miles around and using every inch of it. These are a lot more annoying and have a lot more downtime than ol snaky boy. Hell, I think even Yae's totems hit it while it's underground. That's just funny (especially since those damn things won't go past hilichurl shields).
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2022-06-01 at 07:50 AM.

Im a Xiangling meta slave now
    42 700 pyronados
    Witch set + Xiao weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    So i hit Ar 60 today..... and with free normal wishes i got......A FREAKING DILUC (c4 now).

- - - Updated - - -

New code: MTNUJBXDD72R

Got Yelan yesterday with the primos i had saved.
    Used the 10 wishes from the stardust shop, first the 5 aquaints on the standard banner then got her again on the 4th wish with the intertwined