Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    it's not money Nintendo is receiving because the Saudi's bought publicly traded stock.
    Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification.

15+ Year Old Account
    This just means there will be no women in mario kart and thats a good thing

I fucking hope Scarlet and Violet have atleast Sword and Shield level of move relearner and infinite TMs.

Actual fucking cancer to farm heart scales to re-teach moves to teh transferred Pokémon. And ofc they also removed infinite TMs in this game so those don't help either.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    This just means there will be no women in mario kart and thats a good thing
    Come on now dont be silly, They'll still have women characters.

They'll just be covered head to toe and their go kart will be in the shape of a kitchen or baby room.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

dumb side question:
    *snip*

Please do not ask questions about piracy. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2022-06-01 at 02:55 AM.

Yall think Nintendo will release a Fire Emblem remake this year, like perhaps Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade?

https://screenrant.com/fire-emblem-b...release-leaks/

Just thinking about Triangle Strategy and I'd love a new(to me) Fire Emblem.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. We've had "rumors" for like 2 years and theyre in milk 3 houses mode and we're getting a fe game this year already

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1...661297664?s=20 boogerman trailer tomorrow. Lets see if they can wow me

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. Still no voice acting and still no deep dive into any mechanics
    Last edited by Video Games; 2022-05-31 at 06:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    No. We've had "rumors" for like 2 years and theyre in milk 3 houses mode and we're getting a fe game this year already

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1...661297664?s=20 boogerman trailer tomorrow. Lets see if they can wow me

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. Still no voice acting and still no deep dive into any mechanics
    Not surprising. Dynamax was revealed in SwSh June trailer, but Z-moves weren't revealed until August after the June trailer.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account

In the last decade, he worked on Let's Go and Sun/Moon, so it probably won't change a thing.

Anyways, the trailer showed... rather little new. Kinda disappointed in how little it showed. They could've atleast explained multiplayer a bit more

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    In the last decade, he worked on Let's Go and Sun/Moon, so it probably won't change a thing.

Anyways, the trailer showed... rather little new. Kinda disappointed in how little it showed. They could've atleast explained multiplayer a bit more
    The 2 wost games? Im thinking it might then.

Agree on the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Chest Tire vs Knee Jets.
    The Jets one is confusing me. Like is it meditating or something like with its legs folded up? Cause it looks like it has actual feet on top of the jets. If it can unfold its feet from the Jets and rotate them it would explain why the Jets would be backwards. Really hope it has real feet cause the rest of the design looks cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you can explore in any place you want. I wonder if there are gyms? If so then that would likely mean you could do them in any order as well. That's pretty exciting actually and could definitely add a lot of replayability to the games.

The potential to do the story in co-op seems pretty exciting as well if they do it right. Ultimately though, I think Game Freak usually has good ideas and poor execution so I'm not letting myself get too excited just yet.

a pokemon game with Coop(in a way)?

what? i am shocked.
    also very excited.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post

I'm putting money on them doing more of a deep dive in a near-future direct. It's pretty much the MO to trickle in information over time for new mainlines.

On that note, can't say I'm huge on the modern art direction, but if executed correctly, co-op could be the biggest game-changer since wi-fi became a thing in Diamond/Pearl. However, that's a VERY big "if", and is yet to be seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    I'm putting money on them doing more of a deep dive in a near-future direct. It's pretty much the MO to trickle in information over time for new mainlines.

On that note, can't say I'm huge on the modern art direction, but if executed correctly, co-op could be the biggest game-changer since wi-fi became a thing in Diamond/Pearl. However, that's a VERY big "if", and is yet to be seen.
    There was coop in lets go and made the game so easy it was almost insulting

3+ Year Old Account
    If I'm not mistaken, the game didn't take co-op play into account, and was tuned as if it was single-player, co-op or otherwise. Wouldn't be surprised if they changed that for SV, or even potentially added content specifically tuned for group play. Plus, LGPE was already a piss-easy game.

So once again, very big if.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the game didn't take co-op play into account, and was tuned as if it was single-player, co-op or otherwise. Wouldn't be surprised if they changed that for SV, or even potentially added content specifically tuned for group play. Plus, LGPE was already a piss-easy game.

So once again, very big if.
    They didnt even tune bdsp to account for party wide exp share so they wont for this, either.

I'd argue it was fake co-op
    second trainer coudln't really choose and control what he wants

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I'd argue it was fake co-op
    second trainer coudln't really choose and control what he wants
    Also, the 2nd player couldn't be apart of "important" battles, those were single player only.

And the 2nd Player could not interact with the world. NPC would ignore the second player.

So, I wonder how this multiplayer exploration will work.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code