10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot where I'm at, no positivity here >.>
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-06-01 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Cause only bitter and grumpyness allowed
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    But the WoW community outside of the game on forums and twitter is just absolute garbage.
    Agreed wholeheartedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And who were far more requested than Dark Rangers.

Dark Rangers were requested only by the Sylvanas fanboys who play Blood elf.

Meanwhile, Ogres and Mok'nathal are requested by pretty much every Horde player who truly liked WC3.
    Mok'nathal is not requested by a lot of people, lmfao

Ogres sure, but not Mok, let Rexxar be unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh boy everyone more updates on the Night Elves in the future. Revamp for 11.0 confirmed, break out the signatures.

</s>

Man what a shitshow this patch is on twitter already. Who knows, maybe this will be the final straw that breaks WoW's story team finally. Yet another example of "Blizz no longer has the resources or talent to have divided factions and divided storylines."
    The people I saw on twitter were almost all super positive. Even the ones who were adamantly anti anything Calia seemed, at the very least, relieved and content with how it developed.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Umm.. Ogres too, but they're even more unlikely because of size like vrykul sadly, but still vrykul have higher chance because it would be easier to convert armor for them.

For something at least ogre they could add Mok'nathal, all kultiran animations are already there.
    Still carrying a torch for Kul-Tiran-model-based-Ogres. It's my Great Pumpkin, and I won't stop believing until it happens.

Man what a shitshow this patch is on twitter already. Who knows, maybe this will be the final straw that breaks WoW's story team finally. Yet another example of "Blizz no longer has the resources or talent to have divided factions and divided storylines."
    I've mostly seen people being pretty positive, makes me wonder if I wound up in an echo chamber there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy everyone more updates on the Night Elves in the future. Revamp for 11.0 confirmed, break out the signatures.

</s>

What? This patch is pure awesomeness, maybe you should stop following people who think it's cool to bash wow, whatever blizzard does?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    What? This patch is pure awesomeness, maybe you should stop following people who think it's cool to bash wow, whatever blizzard does?
    Eh, that's this guys modus operandi for quite some time. Post some random, negative and false info and then run away.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

</s>

Works fine on my Machine, unsure what you're expecting

10+ Year Old Account

</s>

It's not perfect, but I'd hardly go that far. Most people I've seen overall like the story, but just feel that the Alliance got a bit shafted again in the story department. But overall reception seems to be positive thus far in my view.

The hell's up with Marileth's voice in the questchain? He sounds like someone trying to do a very poor impression of him.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    The hell's up with Marileth's voice in the questchain? He sounds like someone trying to do a very poor impression of him.
    It sounds like they either recast him with someone who sounded very close to him, or the voice actor was sick.

He has the gravelly-ness to his voice that he didn't have before that I tend to associate in real life with being very phlegmy and having to clear your throat a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a question. I'm not subbed right now, don't have any blood elves or Dark Iron Dwarfs and no plans on getting any. Is there anything else worth subbing again for? I don't mind waiting for launch...or pre-patch, so was just wondering if I should save the money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    So I have a question. I'm not subbed right now, don't have any blood elves or Dark Iron Dwarfs and no plans on getting any. Is there anything else worth subbing again for? I don't mind waiting for launch...or pre-patch, so was just wondering if I should save the money?
    If you enjoy the regular gameplay of WoW yes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If you enjoy the regular gameplay of WoW yes.
    Thanks for the response. That's pretty much what I thought...although I do enjoy Wow...think I'll just keep an eye on things until something perks my interest.

few cinematics
    dark ranger customization

I think the most important reason is that there are chances for new social connections afforded by cross faction. Especially if you played Alliance.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The Blood Princes & Lanathel were literally Paladins.
    Maybe they were in life, but when they were risen as sanlayn the paladin (if at all) in them is gone and they got a set of completely new skills. We as players are just paladins and druids while being undead as with these dark ranger costumization. It doesnt make much sense to me.

There are no further lore details as in my understanding what was discussed earlier, its just given to all and up to your own interpetation, just an rp element and not canon in lore.

I dont like it, but this is what most people say and it makes sense.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-02 at 05:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Maybe they were in life, but when they were risen as sanlayn the paladin (if at all) in them is gone and they got a set of completely new skills. We as players are just paladins and druids while being undead as with these dark ranger costumization. It doesnt make much sense to me.

There are no further lore details as in my understanding what was discussed earlier, its just given to all and up to your own interpetation, just an rp element and not canon in lore.

I dont like it, but this is what most people say and it makes sense.
    No, it is canon. Just because we don't see any named darkfallen pala/druids npc's yet doesn't make it not canon. We can create them. They are canon now. Our characters are canon to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    It sounds like they either recast him with someone who sounded very close to him, or the voice actor was sick.

He has the gravelly-ness to his voice that he didn't have before that I tend to associate in real life with being very phlegmy and having to clear your throat a lot.
    Or maybe one of his experiments went wrong and now he has slime in his throat. Mhmhm. Sliiiiime.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Oof this Dragonflight news drought is killing the little interest I had for the expansion. I have no idea why they're waiting so long to drop more information or anything in regards to the upcoming expansion. I mean 9.2.5 is nice for players that enjoy Shadowlands, but it really does not much for ones who abandoned this expansion long ago.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again