Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't personally care too much about cash ship aspects as long as I am having a good time. I have self-control and a $30 monthly spending budget on Google play. LOL
    Why do you need the budget if you have self control?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I can't even play the game in the Netherlands.
    Be happy. It should be banned worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Why do you need the budget if you have self control?
    Back-up. I play multiple Mobile games and top up monthly in two of them ($10) but they sometimes run sales in the other one that I take advantage of occasionally. I don't want to blow my budget on the game that I am not raiding in as that is the priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It isn't that aggressive, pretty tame by free to play standards to be honest. Were people expecting them to not advertise anything at all?
    Diablo Immortal pretty tame by f2p standards? The fuck.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Played it yesterday for a bit, will continue today.

The game looks really good so far and I am having a lot of fun.

I am sure that what ruined Diablo Immortal was simply timing and Blizzard marketing it as a major game, just as if it was Diablo 4 back then. I don't know how much of an advantage the P2W items will have, but I am not really bothered by them regardless as it is basically a single player game. And just to point: I've seen some people hate on this game for being supposedly P2W, meanwhile they play Lost Ark lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I am playing on a Galaxy Fold 3 and it's not possible to use ultra resolution either, even though it has the hardware (internals and screen) to support it hmm. I wonder if it works for anyone?
    From what I've heard ultra is only meant for certain tablets.

I played a little bit and so far I'm impressed haven't gotten far enough to experience any micro transactions but I'm definitely interested in seeing how the PC version plays.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    From what I've heard ultra is only meant for certain tablets.

I played a little bit and so far I'm impressed haven't gotten far enough to experience any micro transactions but I'm definitely interested in seeing how the PC version plays.
    Tablets run on same SOCs as the phones, and neither have any active cooling so thermal throttling is he name of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Tablets run on same SOCs as the phones, and neither have any active cooling so thermal throttling is he name of the game.
    Right, the M1 phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, it looks like garbage on a tablet? Ultra resolution, very high preset, seems everything maxed out. I have downloaded something with "HD" in the name. Am I missing something or it's just bad looking? Device is 11" ipad pro.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    True, but so was Diablo 3 until Inferno (don't remember how hard Hell was)
    Got to admit. I don't remember how hard or easy D3 was at the start. But this is a total drool fest.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Got to admit. I don't remember how hard or easy D3 was at the start. But this is a total drool fest.
    D3 was pretty hard at the start, very few people were beating the game. I started as a Wizard back then, played around and ended up as a CritMass Wizard to beat the game on all difficulties (didn't even see a guide, ended up being the meta build eventually)... but for many classes, it was way harder to do. Mobs on the hardest difficulty in Act 4 could one-shot you easily, especially those mini-Diablo looking mobs that teleport around and stealth (which are current nerfed into the ground where they basically do nothing).

I wouldn't expect a mobile game to come even close to the original D3 difficulty, unless there's some P2W aspect where they artificially timegate your progress behind power... and the game scales faster than a free player can gain power.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

PC version kinda sucks. Looks bad, runs poorly and I keep crashing to desktop. This is way better on mobile and via bluestacks.

One day this will be regulated heavily world wide, like in Belgium & Netherlands. For now, the old farts around the world in governments dont really have a clue about whats really going on here. Except in Belgium & Netherlands.

This is a blatantly disgusting P2W game and it sucks Blizzard went down this hole. But it is what it is, this will bring in more revenue than ever before and thats what this is all about. Whatever they made last year, they gotta make more this year.

Thinking back about the decades of gaming, its sad to see where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    One day this will be regulated heavily world wide, like in Belgium & Netherlands.
    Hopefully not, there should be at least one country out there where adults aren't treated like children.

Ugh. Playing on PC is so bad. Lazy port. I can't even drag items in my inventory? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    Hopefully not, there should be at least one country out there where adults aren't treated like children.
    Well you see what happens when they arent.

Judging from videos and streams the game looks good on mobile but bad on PC. Its payment model looks very predatory though which at this point doesn't surprise me when you look at how many companies get away with it these days.

Installed and PC and was not prepared for what I got... My god.

Played to level 15.

The combat isn't terrible. Playing on mouse and keyboard feels odd in terms of moving your character around. My character randomly stops moving when using the mouse movement controls. I haven't tried controller, so not sure if it's better or not. Sad the game is extremely heavy on P2W because overall it's not a terrible little game to pass the time.

Playing with a controller on the PC version is terrible. There is a delay when you use certain skills or inputs, not as in the hold function, but an input delay. Such as pressing right on the D-pad to exit a dungeon. There is also occasional drift on the analog stick. I used an Xbox controller, Steam controller, and an 8Bitdo SNES pad. They all had either the input delay or the drift.

If you use a controller in Bluestacks to run the game in emulation, there is no input delay and the analog stick doesn't drift.

PC version sucks big time.

10+ Year Old Account
    does it even work on PC???
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

It plays great on mobile. Looks similar to all battle rpgs like dungeon hunter but darker as expected.