Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Damn which ones are doing that?
    some dipshit from Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    You clearly already know how, so why do I need to elucidate it for you?
    I'm pretty fucking dumb. I need someone to explain it to me. Some examples would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    have been noticing more than other that Conservatives are trying to ban stuff like books in libraries, Arizona's state candidate wants to ban condoms, nationally.
    Another Senator is proposing to forbid non married couples to access birth control.

Plus Conservatives are in a panic over there being furries in schools.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/furry-...public-schools

Did we just discover a time machine and suddenly went back to the 1800's?

I know the Puritans were not anything like that, but the stereotype of Puritans is that they were people who were morally and sexually repressed and called everyone sinners.
    by 1800's you mean 1980's and 1990's right?

Remember the fight against the media, radio and video games? (ba-babooie)

The fight against the satanic panic?

The fight against those mean dixie chicks (while saying liberals are the ones afraid of a few mean tweets, they had a multi-year boycott over one mean thing said on stage.)

etc etc.

nothing's changed with this group of people trying to control everyone's lives through their beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed too when i try to debate fundamentalists on the bible when they attack LGBT+ people and mention that the bible also says that people can't eat pork,can't work on the sabbath,can't have tattoos.

They are like that's old testament, and i'm like well, it's a few passages from the clobber passages that are used to bash LGBT people, so why they follow some passages, but ignore the rest?

And supposedly if you hate furries, you're anti-LGBTQ+

https://soatok.medium.com/if-you-hat...t-cce35a948a57
    Let's not forget about the massive amounts of incest!!

Hey it might not have been adam and steve, but after it was adam and eve....ummm.... it was eve and her sons? Try to tell them that and watch their heads explode
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Plus Conservatives are in a panic over there being furries in schools.
    They're almost exclusively fetishists, so yeah, keep them out of schools, please and thankyou.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    They're almost exclusively fetishists, so yeah, keep them out of schools, please and thankyou.
    Right wing states tend to have the greatest passion for Sports. Mascots are beloved parts of sporting events. Sports mascots are Furries. Discuss...
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Right wing states tend to have the greatest passion for Sports. Mascots are beloved parts of sporting events. Sports mascots are Furries. Discuss...
    I don't care if you don't let sports mascots into schools.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I noticed too when i try to debate fundamentalists on the bible when they attack LGBT+ people and mention that the bible also says that people can't eat pork,can't work on the sabbath,can't have tattoos.

They are like that's old testament, and i'm like well, it's a few passages from the clobber passages that are used to bash LGBT people, so why they follow some passages, but ignore the rest?

And supposedly if you hate furries, you're anti-LGBTQ+

https://soatok.medium.com/if-you-hat...t-cce35a948a57
    Not to mention that Jesus literally hung around with like 12 dudes all the time. Pretty sus if u ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by clault View Post
    Not to mention that Jesus literally hung around with like 12 dudes all the time. Pretty sus if u ask me.
    The sus part is how a woman who never got fucked had a kid only to have 3 random dudes show up with gifts and no one finding that odd.

Or how Adam and Eve had 3 kids Cain, Able, and Seth and trying to explain how that father, mother and 3 sons all populated the earth without incest.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    they're not though, at least not anymore fetishtic than some dude who really likes to brag about all the pussy he gets... it's really telling how reactionaries can never seem to notice how this whole pushing your sexuality onto our kids, is a heterosexual thing, almost exclusively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The sus part is how a woman who never got fucked had a kid only to have 3 random dudes show up with gifts and no one finding that odd.

Or how Adam and Eve had 3 kids Cain, Able, and Seth and trying to explain how that father, mother and 3 sons all populated the earth without incest.
    2 sons. Remember, it only took 4 humans to invent murder, courtesy of a homicidal green grocer.

- - - Updated - - -

12 dudes and a prostitute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    2 sons. Remember, it only took 4 humans to invent murder, courtesy of a homicidal green grocer.
    From what I read it was 3. After Cain killed Able Eve asked for another son and was given Seth.

Might have heard it wrong though. Not really a religious person at all.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    From what I read it was 3. After Cain killed Able Eve asked for another son and was given Seth.

Might have heard it wrong though. Not really a religious person at all.
    Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Murder invented, Seth I believe is the order they happened.
    Abel being removed by the first instance of "Maybe Senpai will notice me" made him an X-son and out of the running. And X not as in "now a daughter".
    On that note: Happy pride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Murder invented, Seth I believe is the order they happened.
    Abel being removed by the first instance of "Maybe Senpai will notice me" made him an X-son and out of the running. And X not as in "now a daughter".
    On that note: Happy pride.
    Ah, see the miscommunication, I was talking about them breeding without incest, wasn't even thinking about the murder part.

Was thinking about Mom + Dad + 3 Sons, now reproduce without incest.

I noticed too that the bible mentions a barbaric practice known as slavery, which thankfully nowadays no longer practiced in any civilized society, as well as mentions killing a son if they misbehave Deut 21:18, which today is seen as barbaric.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed. Please review the guidelines about Forbidden Topics when creating threads. This includes injecting forbidden topics into the discussion later on.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."